Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SWP] SWIPP - modern cryptocurrency | Pow/Pos | Masternode - page 15. (Read 22874 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 255
are there any plans on it listed to Nova exchange and Cryptopia, Bittrex?
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Can I create multiple master node on 1 machine with different ports?
Yes you can.

And in the case I store my coins in a local machine, then I create masternode in another VPS. When this VPS been hacked, what happens with 20000 coins? (stolen or still safe in my local wallet)
Just don't forget to encrypt your wallet

What will I configure in swipp.conf when create multiple swippnode. For example: I will create 02 swippnode and swipp.conf file look like that, right?

Code:
port=24055
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:24055
port=24066
masternodeaddr=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:24066

What if I'm staking, then I create swippnode and my wallet will not staking anymore? Because I see "staking=0" when I press "Get config"
Activity: 8
Activity: 56
What are the ways to get SWIPP currently? I'm so hyped.
Yes you can.

And in the case I store my coins in a local machine, then I create masternode in another VPS. When this VPS been hacked, what happens with 20000 coins? (stolen or still safe in my local wallet)
Just don't forget to encrypt your wallet
Hello,

How to create swippnode on Windows?
Please give me the guide.
Thank you.

1) Start the wallet, go to “SwippNodes” menu item, and you will be presented with all running masternodes.
2) Click on “My SwippNodes” tab, then click on “Create” button to start creating your masternode.
3) A window will popup. Name your masternode in “Alias” field. In “Address” field type your external address:port
4) Click on button “Copy Address” and send 20000 SWP to that address. Wait 1 conformation then proceed with setup. Collateral address is your own address.
5) Go back to “SwippNodes” menu, select your Swipp masternode and click button “Get Config”.
6) You must create a file named swipp.conf. Paste the masternode config you copied before. Go to Swipp folder and place it.
https://imgur.com/ZEeRprz
7) Select your Swipp masternode and click button “Start” Then restart the wallet.

Thanks a lot.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hello,

Thank you.

1) Start the wallet, go to “SwippNodes” menu item, and you will be presented with all running masternodes.
2) Click on “My SwippNodes” tab, then click on “Create” button to start creating your masternode.
3) A window will popup. Name your masternode in “Alias” field. In “Address” field type your external address:port
4) Click on button “Copy Address” and send 20000 SWP to that address. Wait 1 conformation then proceed with setup. Collateral address is your own address.
5) Go back to “SwippNodes” menu, select your Swipp masternode and click button “Get Config”.
6) You must create a file named swipp.conf. Paste the masternode config you copied before. Go to Swipp folder and place it.
7) Select your Swipp masternode and click button “Start” Then restart the wallet.
Thanks a lot and can you do it in screenshots and put it in a file like PDF?
Hello,

Thank you.

Whats the potential of this coin?
Hello,

Thank you.
who set up the master node how to configure
Hello,

Thank you.
Hello everyone who will say how to calculate the masternodes? - Masternode reward: 40% of POS this gets from the block of 40 percent will it be mine?
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
I hope this pj.
I want to buy it at the exchange soon

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SWP.htm
50sat x 20000SWP = masternode. (5,000YEN)
the developer purse on the Windows does not want to synchronize. Is there a file with working nodes? Thanks in advance.
Hello
You can use these nodes:
addnode=174.138.90.184
addnode=174.138.81.87
addnode=51.15.64.191
addnode=114.161.217.19
addnode=63.142.252.38
addnode=78.46.142.25
addnode=36.55.235.149
addnode=104.251.218.157
addnode=183.181.170.69
addnode=104.236.126.173

Is there any exchange ?
Activity: 19
the developer purse on the Windows does not want to synchronize. Is there a file with working nodes? Thanks in advance.
Hello
You can use these nodes:
addnode=174.138.90.184
addnode=174.138.81.87
addnode=51.15.64.191
addnode=114.161.217.19
addnode=63.142.252.38
addnode=78.46.142.25
addnode=36.55.235.149
addnode=104.251.218.157
addnode=183.181.170.69
addnode=104.236.126.173
an excellent project but the wallet does not sync is there an example of a config file or nodes?
Activity: 490
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Is this project's goal similar to those decentralized exchanges/protocols like Kyber, 0x project or Loopring? What's the advantage of SWIPP project than others?
Activity: 19
JOIN our Telegram Group!
https://t.me/joinchat/BRl5Kg6a6sucQygR2PTqPQ
We will try to reply  your questions as soon as we can. You are welcome to discuss about Swipp there.
Best regards,
Swipp_support
Pages:
Jump to: