Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SWP] SWIPP - modern cryptocurrency | Pow/Pos | Masternode - page 13. (Read 22874 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 108
Yesterday..

Wallet(Normal / Total 15600SWP)
 Stake 24x5SWP = +120SWP@1day

SwippNode(MasterNode / Total 20000SWP over)
 stake 32x2SWP = +64SWP@1day

...Is it a bug that no matter how much I mined, I only get 2SWP?
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
That tends to happen with most masternode wallets.

i have a couple and i haven't see this behavior. do you know anyother?
May be not most, but its often bug with masternode wallets. For example CoinonatX.
Activity: 605
Merit: 10

Hello
We are working on exchange now. It is not ready yet. Please do not stress. We are currently developing and we have no plans of cheat. We did not ask any of you for money. Those who believes in SWIPP coin will get great rewards soon. So take it easy.
Thank you for understanding
Best regards
Swipp_support
 PS. We have just launched Swipp coin only 40 days ago.

Thank you for fast answer.
BR.
Activity: 324
Merit: 261
Renoscoin is one that does something like that
Activity: 253
Merit: 101

i have a couple and i haven't see this behavior. do you know anyother?
Activity: 681
Merit: 335

I have many different masternode-coins, but this I observe for the first time))
Activity: 324
Merit: 261
Activity: 681
Merit: 335
I'm watching a strange bug.

I see in the incoming transactions that my masternode produces a huge amount of coins.  Shocked

But when I restart my wallet, I see that I mined only 2 coins / block.  Cry
Activity: 896
Merit: 108

Hello
We are working on exchange now. It is not ready yet. Please do not stress. We are currently developing and we have no plans of cheat. We did not ask any of you for money. Those who believes in SWIPP coin will get great rewards soon. So take it easy.
Best regards
Swipp_support

Dear DEV.
I believe in you. Wink
My coin has exceeded 55,000 SWP coins.
I aim for 100,000 pieces as it is
Activity: 420
Merit: 255

Hello
Best regards
Swipp_support

Don't worry i trust you and stand by Swipp coin, looking forward good profit on upcoming exchange, thanks and keep up the brilliant work Devs!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Hello
Best regards
Swipp_support
Why the premine, and not a fair launch?  Undecided

You are the dev and come with a stupid question after coin was launched long time ago to cover my questions to the dev?

Have you been scammed with the coin? I ask before I waste my time. Who are you calling stupid you muppet?

With a stupid question  i said.Read before make me muppet.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi.
Dev can explain us what actions you take for listing this coin to new exchange and get a fair price for this coin?On coinsmarkets price became lower and lower every day because you dont say anythingh for long time.
You was online today on bitcointalk but you dont say not even hi to your coins supporters and buyers.You must explain almost every day in what stage the project is and what are you doing to make it better.
Please take action and show us you are the Dev of this coin.
Project is very interesting and you and us can have serious incomes if you act as Dev of this coin.
BR.
You ask silly questions when the dev has disappeared, trying to dream what is lost will come back.

You are the dev and come with a stupid question after coin was launched long time ago to cover my questions to the dev?

Have you been scammed with the coin? I ask before I waste my time. Who are you calling stupid you muppet?

Hi.
Dev can explain us what actions you take for listing this coin to new exchange and get a fair price for this coin?On coinsmarkets price became lower and lower every day because you dont say anythingh for long time.
You was online today on bitcointalk but you dont say not even hi to your coins supporters and buyers.You must explain almost every day in what stage the project is and what are you doing to make it better.
Please take action and show us you are the Dev of this coin.
Project is very interesting and you and us can have serious incomes if you act as Dev of this coin.
BR.
Activity: 136
Is it possible to setup a remote masternode? I would ideally like to set up a linux controller and a linux remote masternode.
Of course, you can run masternode remotely. On Windows or Linux. Use this guide https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21895596

Those instructions do not create a remote masternode. In those instructions, the controller and the masternode are the same wallet. I'm talking about the common setup of running the controller wallet locally and the masternode on a VPS. This way, the coins are kept in your local wallet (which you can shutdown once the masternode is set up) while the masternode which runs 24/7 does not actually have any coins in it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Is it possible to setup a remote masternode? I would ideally like to set up a linux controller and a linux remote masternode.
Of course, you can run masternode remotely. On Windows or Linux. Use this guide https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21895596
Activity: 136
Pages:
Jump to: