Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SWP] SWIPP - modern cryptocurrency | Pow/Pos | Masternode - page 12. (Read 22874 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
What the hell just happened. Someone dumped into my 2.5m buy out of the blue.

Either i lost 1btc or im going to make a fortune from this. And I have no idea which one will happen. Lol.

Any guesses if this is legit?

Does the github have some real work there or is its clone shit?

Wow man congrats you made almost 1 bitcoin, how much it cost you to mine 2.5 million swipps?

Dude i didnt mine it I bought them...maybe the developer dumped on me lol.

Hey anyone know.code? What does the github look like to you?

Im fully aware i might of lost 1btc but i do like these high risk high reward bets once in a while.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255

Either i lost 1btc or im going to make a fortune from this. And I have no idea which one will happen. Lol.

Wow man congrats you made almost 1 bitcoin, how much it cost you to mine 2.5 million swipps?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251

no transactions on the coinsmarkets

coinsmarkets is a waste of time... In my eyes, SWIPP is yet to hit a proper exchange... When something is listed on coinsmarkets the value of the currency is not properly reflected at all. Many times, anything exclusively listed there is heavily undervalued.

then why SWIPP is listed there?

Because it's free. And obviously noone wants to pay for other listings, like Yobit at least.

So this interprets that SWIPP devs are poor , don't have enough money to list in good exchanges?
Activity: 1078

coinsmarkets is a waste of time... In my eyes, SWIPP is yet to hit a proper exchange... When something is listed on coinsmarkets the value of the currency is not properly reflected at all. Many times, anything exclusively listed there is heavily undervalued.

Because it's free. And obviously noone wants to pay for other listings, like Yobit at least.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
SWP Exchange greatly simplifies instant, easy and automated exchanges from digital and cryptocurrency to other platform facilities as well, much less the most secure exchange of others and guaranteed 3x protection is perfect for those who love to trade instantly.
Activity: 155
It was me that put a massive the buy wall up on the exchange. I have no time to fuck around with shitcoin buying and selling so either dump into the wall or don't. I think its a reasonable price considering the percentage likelihood the developer runs off. lol.

I like making a few random long shot bets to spice  up my pretty slow moving dull portfolio, most don't come off but some do.

PM me if you think a bit higher is more reasonable but you need to have reasons. Have a nice day.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Activity: 68
hey guys i start mining swipp on lpool with my swipp address. pool finds block but on my wallet address on /wallet page see none of blocks. is there any additional config on lpool?

Do you see miner hashing if you enter your wallet. Also did you use c=xxx paramter?

yes i did it. wallet address is from my -qt and also use -p as c=SWP
https://lpool.name/?address=SWSbKujkcG1Le3BftTfHPc6CVcfpTN4Psp
i run my asic about 2 hours lpool finds lots of swipp blocks but i can not take share.
you can also see my hashrate on graph too.

I had same problem.

Try this configuration:
Code:
URL: stratum+tcp://x11.lpool.name:3533
Worker: your wallet address
Password: c=SWP
no idea why. Better contact pool operator
Activity: 602
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
hey guys i start mining swipp on lpool with my swipp address. pool finds block but on my wallet address on /wallet page see none of blocks. is there any additional config on lpool?

Do you see miner hashing if you enter your wallet. Also did you use c=xxx paramter?

yes i did it. wallet address is from my -qt and also use -p as c=SWP
https://lpool.name/?address=SWSbKujkcG1Le3BftTfHPc6CVcfpTN4Psp
i run my asic about 2 hours lpool finds lots of swipp blocks but i can not take share.
you can also see my hashrate on graph too.

Activity: 602
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Hello Swipp

All 3 pools minerslab, altcoinix and lname are having issues. Minerslab and altcoinix are not working and lname was apparently hacked.

Any good pool available?

Thanks

Activity: 896
Merit: 108
Yesterday..

Wallet(Normal / Total 15600SWP)
 Stake 24x5SWP = +120SWP@1day

SwippNode(MasterNode / Total 20000SWP over)
 stake 32x2SWP = +64SWP@1day

...Is it a bug that no matter how much I mined, I only get 2SWP?

Isn't the staking reward 3 SWP?

There are 5 SWP total for POS reward of which 40% goes to masternodes, so, 2 SWP for the masternode winner and 3 SWP for the staking winner?

Activity: 11
Hi,Is there a step-by-step masternode guide for linux VPS?

You can follow this guide
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21895596

Is there a step-by-step wallet guide for Windows. I down load and install wallet already. But the wallet "out of sync".
Activity: 136
Yesterday..

Wallet(Normal / Total 15600SWP)
 Stake 24x5SWP = +120SWP@1day

SwippNode(MasterNode / Total 20000SWP over)
 stake 32x2SWP = +64SWP@1day

...Is it a bug that no matter how much I mined, I only get 2SWP?

Isn't the staking reward 3 SWP?

There are 5 SWP total for POS reward of which 40% goes to masternodes, so, 2 SWP for the masternode winner and 3 SWP for the staking winner?
Pages:
Jump to: