Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYN] SynCoin | [NO PRE-M][Auto Reward, Anti-ASIC] - page 15. (Read 60627 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
are there 250Bn coin ? Why is block reward 99 ?

is block reward 99 now or 9.9 still?

99, dude. It's increasing with diff.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

is block reward 99 now or 9.9 still?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I LOVE the idea of this coin so much that I hired somebody to mine it for me. Well that was a costly mistake on my part and had to make them switch course of action 10 hours in to a crap coin to try to recoup some money. Wishing you well and hoping you succeed. If anybody wants to sell some cheap coins once things get going please keep me mind.

What's your address? I'll send some to you right now.

I really appreciate that. My hired miner is in bed and has the wallet used for mining earlier today if you want that address for verification. I will be downloading wallet within a hour and can provide that address if it's ok? I just want to prove that I speak the truth. Let me know which works for you please.

Also, this gesture shows me the kind of person that you are. I will support you and help spread the word via twitter too!
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
My confirmed Syn is piling up, should I worry about teh afterlife?

Luckily though, my unconfirmed Syn is 0 and I'm pretty sure they can't hold my Immature Syn against me. Oh wait, my immature Syn is being confirmed ... there goes that.

Activity: 4
i never received coins for mining in the p2pool on launch... wtf
@Dev. Wallet for mac will not run on Mac Os 10.9.1 Mavericks. I can try to compile myself if you can give me instructions. Thanks.

However, you can find mac build instructions here:
https://github.com/ppcoin/ppcoin/wiki/Mac-OSX-Wallet-Build-Instructions
@devs: Your Mac wallet can not be used as it completely misses dependencies. It was not deployed, it will only run on the machine you built it on. hint: macdeployqt

I'll talk to my Mac dev, but could you go into more detail on how to correctly package it? Thanks.

Sure! macdeployqt makes it easy:
Code:
macdeployqt SynCoin-Qt.app

After that, the dependencies will reside in the .app under /Frameworks

You can confirm that everything is bundled correctly by using otool -L on /MacOS/SynCoin-Qt inside the app

Is that all? Thank you very much; I'll have him upload the ZIP tonight (he's got work currently).

ZIPPING FIXED BINARY NOW
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
@Dev. Wallet for mac will not run on Mac Os 10.9.1 Mavericks. I can try to compile myself if you can give me instructions. Thanks.
Nice to see the pools running and everything, especially after last night. Also nice to see the unconfirmed coins starting to move into "confirmed" territory.  Smiley

Yep! Also:
UPDATE: ADDITIONAL POOLS INFORMATION ADDED
Activity: 3
Nice to see the pools running and everything, especially after last night. Also nice to see the unconfirmed coins starting to move into "confirmed" territory.  Smiley
I LOVE the idea of this coin so much that I hired somebody to mine it for me. Well that was a costly mistake on my part and had to make them switch course of action 10 hours in to a crap coin to try to recoup some money. Wishing you well and hoping you succeed. If anybody wants to sell some cheap coins once things get going please keep me mind.

What's your address? I'll send some to you right now.
Activity: 36
Why block explorer doesn't work?

Oh shit, is it down again? Going there now.

BY THE WAY: P2POOL GRAPHS ARE PATCHED. LOOK AT PRETTY GRAPHS Cheesy

Block explorer back up. Y'all are crashing it with super-traffic, might have to setup load-balancing this weekend.

Oh shit, is it down again? Going there now.

BY THE WAY: P2POOL GRAPHS ARE PATCHED. LOOK AT PRETTY GRAPHS Cheesy
Activity: 33
Deleted this coin and my wallet.

Good for you?

so is this coin alive or dead?    if alive lets make it worth something.  there was a lot of interest per fail launch.

It's quite alive, the network is healthily mining.
Remember, reward is calculated on diff. More miners -> more diff -> more reward.

The more the merrier!

i am on Hashstrike's pool. its paying.

i dont have much processing power to put towards it. but its going.

All pools are paying. Tried the other two (p2p and validerrorpool)
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 98
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
SynCoin Nitro Pool @ Nitro.org

Come Join us on Freenode IRC channel #nitropool , and watch your blocks rolling in. Monitored 24/7

signup @  syn.nitro.org

UPDATE: Pool is now open and up for mining.

Activity: 42
Deleted this coin and my wallet.

Good for you?

so is this coin alive or dead?    if alive lets make it worth something.  there was a lot of interest per fail launch.

It's quite alive, the network is healthily mining.
Remember, reward is calculated on diff. More miners -> more diff -> more reward.

The more the merrier!

i am on Hashstrike's pool. its paying.

i dont have much processing power to put towards it. but its going.
Activity: 113
It's slow as shite and has login issues.  Well I guess 2 isn't that many....

The main question.
What exchange withdraw planning? Grin

I'd like to see it on CoinedUp. I don't have many complaints about that site

Never had a login issue...but yeah a little slowwwww

When should we open a request to be added there?
I would wait a few weeks man. Get the bugs out. Get the name out
Pages:
Jump to: