Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS - page 14. (Read 55985 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 13
I just sent synx to bittrex and their wallet is offline.

What is going to happen to my coins?  I thought the coinswap was in May not April
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Good news for Synx.
I can not wait to see you on May 8, 2018.
Hopefully the price goes up.
And the next few days there will be panic buying in synx.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
which one should we use to speed up wallet sync? Block chain or bootstrap?HuhHuh?

It would be best to download the bootstrap to lessen the syncing times of your wallet. It would really depend on how updated the bootstrap is. If it is updated with the current blockchain, your wallet should sync way faster than normal.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hopefully it worth the investment.
Activity: 81
 which one should we use to speed up wallet sync? Block chain or bootstrap?HuhHuh?
Activity: 55
!!! On the 8th of May 2018 we will perform a blockchain transfer from the old chain to the new one. Syndicate will be upgrading to a new Proof-of-Stake 3.0 with Masternode consensus mechanism and blockchain. Your existing SYNX coins will be mapped 1:1 on the new chain if you will hold your coins in your wallet or on Bittrex exchange, at the swap date.

Note: Bittrex will be closing the SYNX wallet and stop trading the token to take accurate snapshots of balances. If any SYNX you had sent to Bittrex are not settled (e.g. marked as pending) by 6:00 PM PT, on 05/08/2018 (1:00 AM on 05/09/2018 UTC), you may not be credited with SYNX.

Bittrex Announcement: https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002686551-Support-for-the-Syndicate-SYNX-blockchain-upgrade

We have requested SYNX wallet to be placed in maintenance until the day swap for security reasons. There is no need to contact the Bittrex team as this was requested by our developers. Also, we would like to kindly thank Bittrex team for working closely with us as we upgrade to Synx 2.0

We have received an email from Cryptopia and they won't support our swap. SYNX will be put into the delisting state and users will have 1 month from that date to withdraw before it is removed from the exchange. We are thinking to apply for a new listing on their exchange after swap. The new chain is already running and we created 250k SYNX to maintain the network alive. Those coins will be used for additional exchange listings and marketing.

Reasoning for the Swap:

- Current code base is very outdated and crucial updates can not be supported by it
- The network does not behave the way it should due to the fast rewards from MN
- To move forward with our Business Platform we need a fresh code base with no network issues

The new SYNX specification:

Block Time: 60 Seconds (Re-targeting every block)
Block Maturity: 101 blocks
Minimum Stake age: 3 hours
Block reward: 10 SYNX
Masternode collateral: 5000 SYNX

Syndicate has Seesaw Reward Balance System that dynamically adjusts its block reward size between masternodes and staking nodes. The higher the masternode count, the smaller the reward portion of each PoS block that will be paid out to the masternodes and the larger the reward portion for staking nodes. Conversely, when the masternode count falls, the masternode reward portion is increased and the staking node reward portion decreased.

We are preparing updated guides for users to set up trustless proof of stake transactions and masternodes.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Where did you read (Masternodes 90% of pos rewards??)

it was on the swap page...
either I was on acid yesterday morning or they've changed it to seesaw, neither of those are bad things tbh  Cheesy
Activity: 55
If you haven't seen it already, go read about the SYNX coin swap. Looks like the development of this coin is really progressing.

http://www.synx.online/#coinswap

Masternodes 90% of pos rewards?? thats insane
please leave the reward structure alone, increase the required coins for a masternode or use a seesaw mechanism to encourage a diverese network of staking nodes and masternodes.
Else I can see us having more masternodes and less and less stakers which really isnt good for the network. I consider myself a small holder and  even I have enough SYNX to start 4 masternodes at the current requirements.

Syndicate has Seesaw Reward Balance System that dynamically adjusts its block reward size between masternodes and staking nodes. The higher the masternode count, the smaller the reward portion of each PoS block that will be paid out to the masternodes and the larger the reward portion for staking nodes. Conversely, when the masternode count falls, the masternode reward portion is increased and the staking node reward portion decreased.
Activity: 6
Where did you read (Masternodes 90% of pos rewards??)
If you haven't seen it already, go read about the SYNX coin swap. Looks like the development of this coin is really progressing.

Masternodes 90% of pos rewards?? thats insane
please leave the reward structure alone, increase the required coins for a masternode or use a seesaw mechanism to encourage a diverese network of staking nodes and masternodes.
Else I can see us having more masternodes and less and less stakers which really isnt good for the network. I consider myself a small holder and  even I have enough SYNX to start 4 masternodes at the current requirements.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250

Activity: 243
 I agree as mn price increases fewer and fewer will want/be able to invest in mn.  However, those that already are staking or have mn will roll their rewards into larger staking position or more mn.  So I see mn # increasing as time goes on as coin supply increases.  Today was an all time low on my mn payouts.  I think it is due to more and more mn coming online.  The positive is that there are no better options in crypto today that offer better rewards/$ invested.  The fact SYNX has a premium tier 1 exchange with Bittrex and excellent liquidity (normally over $1 million traded daily) will make SYNX a premium small cap coin that will eventually grow into a premium midcap coin and hopefully a premium large cap coin down the road.
Buy The F*cking Dip
8 day remaining , in 10 hours just one day , left 7 days Huh wtf Huh
why it sync so slow ?? thats not normally...

Just give it time to sync. How many connections do you have now? I think that is quite normal and I actually encounter those times as well where the sync process for my wallet takes too much time. Maybe your internet speed is also affecting it. There are several factors that could affect it but just wait first and see if it will be resolved in a few hours.

Also, it would be best if you join their Telegram channel for technical questions.
Activity: 37
8 day remaining , in 10 hours just one day , left 7 days Huh wtf Huh
why it sync so slow ?? thats not normally...
Activity: 71
Add to Syndicate.conf

addnode=158.69.222.82:9999
addnode=208.69.150.59:9999
addnode=[2001:19f0:5c01:b08:5400:1ff:fe5e:626a]:9999
addnode=35.202.129.128:9999
addnode=140.82.8.197:9999
addnode=209.250.241.117:9999
addnode=207.148.117.19:9999
addnode=[2a02:2b88:2:1::60ae:1]:9999
addnode=[2001:0:5ef5:79fb:2cc0:f23:bcac:56e1]:9999
addnode=[2001:0:9d38:90d7:288d:1ba1:9d56:66c0]:9999
addnode=203.146.235.44:9999
addnode=118.69.195.69:9999
addnode=45.76.231.136:9999
addnode=210.245.27.26:9999
addnode=79.137.85.1:9999
addnode=184.155.5.26:9999
no one can help me ?
i have no connections to network , why ?
i load the wallet and the blockchain , just 8 weeks needed but 0 connections !
Buy The F*cking Dip
WOW, SYNX Devs served a new website out to us on April 3rd and I just realized it.
THANKS, nice work! the start-up loads slow for me but I think that the site is much more readable than previous...
Link to non-loading explorer page - (tested with Mozilla & Opera browsers here) it would be nice to see a goal for a robust-working explorer added to that Roadmap.
I see that the news was announced on the SYNX twitter site...

http://syndicateltd.net/

Looking Good Peoples...

Looks very nice, but I'm not very excited about the idea of a coin swap honestly.. I hope they're going to give lots of updates as to when that will happen, and I hope it does not change the staking rewards. :z

coinswap??
damn thats the first I've heard I should pay more attention to this thread

Yes, there will be coinswap in the coming weeks, though we still don't have the exact date for it. That swap will straighten out the problems that we have with the chain and other stuff. The dev told in their Telegram channel that he will announce the information for it today or maybe tomorrow but don't quote me on that. Anything can change so we'll just have to wait.

Price-wise, we saw a huge buy volume just few hours ago. It went straight to 9k sats. So yeah, we are having good movement in this aspect as well.
WOW, SYNX Devs served a new website out to us on April 3rd and I just realized it.
THANKS, nice work! the start-up loads slow for me but I think that the site is much more readable than previous...
Link to non-loading explorer page - (tested with Mozilla & Opera browsers here) it would be nice to see a goal for a robust-working explorer added to that Roadmap.
I see that the news was announced on the SYNX twitter site...

http://syndicateltd.net/

Looking Good Peoples...

Looks very nice, but I'm not very excited about the idea of a coin swap honestly.. I hope they're going to give lots of updates as to when that will happen, and I hope it does not change the staking rewards. :z

coinswap??
damn thats the first I've heard I should pay more attention to this thread
Pages:
Jump to: