Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS - page 9. (Read 55984 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,

I need your help please. I got mail from Cryptopia and they say I have to withdraw synx coins to my wallet until May 22th. I installed wallet 2.0 on ubuntu yesterday and startet transaction from cryptopia. But after that I realized that change to new blockchain was already happened at May 8th. The wallet did not receive the coins after 24 hours. Did I make a mistake and are the coins lost?

Thanks for your help
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
What was the point of coin swap really?  Isn't it because developers wanted free coins for themselves?  millions of coins were created by the developers after the swap.

Who decides ROI with masternodes and stake?  It wasn't discussed with the community.  It was announced by the developers that they are doing swap because 3rd party was creating more masternode coins..

Activity: 280
Merit: 13
People can't access their old wallet.dat file with the new or old wallet after the swap.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
had a power cut today and afterwards my wallet wouldn't start, kept popping up with a generic windows had to stop the task dialogue.

in case anyone else runs into this issue, fixed by resyncing the wallet from scratch

My friend also had this issue after he downloaded the updated wallet. What he did is he deleted the entire folder of SYNX except for the wallet.dat and then re-installed the entire wallet. Like with what happened to you, it also solve the issue. It appears that it is much better to download the whole data again including the blockchain to start fresh. The syncing process didn't take long because the swap made a new blockchain with less blocks to download.

I was already on the new chain I guess the files got corrupted when the power went, fast resync though just like you said and the walletfile didn't need restoring from backup which is good  Cool
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
had a power cut today and afterwards my wallet wouldn't start, kept popping up with a generic windows had to stop the task dialogue.

in case anyone else runs into this issue, fixed by resyncing the wallet from scratch

My friend also had this issue after he downloaded the updated wallet. What he did is he deleted the entire folder of SYNX except for the wallet.dat and then re-installed the entire wallet. Like with what happened to you, it also solve the issue. It appears that it is much better to download the whole data again including the blockchain to start fresh. The syncing process didn't take long because the swap made a new blockchain with less blocks to download.
Activity: 44
Interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details. Shocked
Activity: 111
What will be the rates for borrowers? Thanks.

Activity: 38
anyone managed to  edit masternode conf?  is there a sample template that is wworking notr the # one

Yes I had a problem with this - I found that separating the different inputs with a single space rather than pressing the enter key meant the wallet could read it.
Activity: 53
Hi,

My SYNX coins are stuck on coinexchange, they intentionally disabled withdraw just some days before the swap.  Are they going to swap automatically as Bittrex?  What could I do?  My coins are lost?

Regards,
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Sorry guys for being lazy to scroll all pages, tell me if u know when i will be able to withdraw and transfer token on bittrex?

I just checked 8 hours ago and Bittrex is still processing the swap in their wallet. Got fortunate in their Telegram channel and got answer from Dev that Bittrex is just doing some final checks from their end. Based on that statement, it could mean that it will be ready in a few hours and we'll be able to withdraw our coins from them. Just remember that there's not a definite time on whey they'll be finished with the swap.
Activity: 138
Sorry guys for being lazy to scroll all pages, tell me if u know when i will be able to withdraw and transfer token on bittrex?
Activity: 23
Anyone knows if there still is a way to swap your coins? (currently still have them on Cryptopia) I was away for a few weeks and missed all of this.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Any plans for new exchange listings after swap? (CryptoBridge would be amazing!) With Cryptopia gone the options are kind of small..

I really dont get the attraction to cb the "network" fees to withdraw are ridiculous

cryptopia will probably be back and bittrex is still pretty decent and trustworthy imo
This coin seems to require listing on a new exchange like KuCoin or Okex. An exchange is small but has a large volume.
Because in Bittrex, this coin has a small volume and is afraid they will delisting this coin.
Any plans for new exchange listings after swap? (CryptoBridge would be amazing!) With Cryptopia gone the options are kind of small..

I really dont get the attraction to cb the "network" fees to withdraw are ridiculous

cryptopia will probably be back and bittrex is still pretty decent and trustworthy imo
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Activity: 770
it's very bad that at the time when the project project is already working and it started to bargain in the market there is such a dirty trick with the source code so I'm not sure that the price will be able to recover and regain its positions
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
anyone managed to  edit masternode conf?  is there a sample template that is wworking notr the # one

MN IP:PORT masternodeprivkey txhash outputidx

MN - alias
IP - your IP
PORT - default is 25992
masternodeprivkey - output of "cli masternode genkey"
txhash and outputidx - outputs of "cli masternode outputs"

Also I would suggest to add to your .bashrc (if you are using linux, if not I cant help you :-) )
master()
{
echo -n "Enter password: "
read -s PASS; ./cli walletpassphrase "$PASS" 10; ~/cli startmasternode "alias" "0" MN
PASS=""
}

this unlocks your wallet for 10 seconds and starts the masternode

Also useful scripts are

stake()
{
read -s PASS; ./cli walletpassphrase "$PASS" 8640000 true
PASS=""
}

send()
{
ADDRESS=$1
AMOUNT=$2
echo "Sending $AMOUNT to $ADDRESS"
read -s PASS; ./cli walletpassphrase "$PASS" 5; ./cli sendtoaddress $ADDRESS $AMOUNT
PASS=""
}

usage
$ stake
$ send ADDRESS AMOUNT
Activity: 48
Syndicate Masternode need upgrade? if yes how to upgrade?
ps. coin swap on my local wallet is working balance is ok now.

You need to create new Masternode transaction, as the swap copied only the wallet balance but not the transactions. Then use that transaction id in the masternode.conf

all went great for me, used some to setup a masternode as I got a vps yesterday. I guess I'm ok leaving the rest staking?

Pages:
Jump to: