Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS - page 10. (Read 55961 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 1
hello, any news? when will syndicate be listed to exchanges again?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Syndicate Masternode need upgrade? if yes how to upgrade?
ps. coin swap on my local wallet is working balance is ok now.

You need to create new Masternode transaction, as the swap copied only the wallet balance but not the transactions. Then use that transaction id in the masternode.conf
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Syndicate Masternode need upgrade? if yes how to upgrade?
ps. coin swap on my local wallet is working balance is ok now.
Activity: 19
The same for me 0 Synx, and i have an error wallet " Warning: error readind wallet.dat! all ketys are read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be misisng or incorrect"

I follow the instrcutions for the coinswap and load the bootstrap, but still the same  Sad

You will have 0 SYNX until swap will occure. This is from Syndicate twitter (45 min. ago):

"11 hours until snapshot. Reminder: If you already installed v2.0.0 your balance will be 0 until we proceed with the distribution. For help and informations, join our telegram channel"

https://twitter.com/syndicatecoin/status/993854362135953408

okay thanks  Cheesy
2.0 wallet?

Link is in the "MN Setup" (See the first post in this thread)
Activity: 117
Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com
Out of couriosity - when I run the 2.0 wallet now, what kind of blockchain it downloads? Its something like testnet? Will it be erased during the coinswap?

At this moment there is 64936 blocks in the 2.0 blockchain while the wallet is just 2 days old.

First 512 blocks mined with some transactions, the rest seems to be without any transactions (how then they was minted?)

This one is particullary interesting

Code:

VM:~$ cli decoderawtransaction $(cli getrawtransaction $(cli getblock $(cli getblockhash $i) | python -c "import sys, json; print json.load(sys.stdin)['tx'][0]"))
{
  "txid": "dd25fb1e8db8bf7e45384714c9db784f22ef2224ba4af324c01fd35ad26404ff",
  "version": 1,
  "locktime": 0,
  "vin": [
    {
      "coinbase": "5202bc01",
      "sequence": 4294967295
    }
  ],
  "vout": [
    {
      "value": 30000001.00000000,
      "n": 0,
      "scriptPubKey": {
        "asm": "032349ba11416f5f99e3a095e51a80b15d8bc552988a0c11a6dc2c1ebf2820dcd0 OP_CHECKSIG",
        "hex": "21032349ba11416f5f99e3a095e51a80b15d8bc552988a0c11a6dc2c1ebf2820dcd0ac",
        "reqSigs": 1,
        "type": "pubkey",
        "addresses": [
          "SgBq5uoEycDAzTjNxHAfkP7bous34Q8mU5"
        ]
      }
    }
  ]
}

Is this money pool for the coinswap? As there is currently   "moneysupply" : 24837800.00000000,
but then sill around 5 millions synx will left...
Activity: 27
The same for me 0 Synx, and i have an error wallet " Warning: error readind wallet.dat! all ketys are read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be misisng or incorrect"

I follow the instrcutions for the coinswap and load the bootstrap, but still the same  Sad

You will have 0 SYNX until swap will occure. This is from Syndicate twitter (45 min. ago):

"11 hours until snapshot. Reminder: If you already installed v2.0.0 your balance will be 0 until we proceed with the distribution. For help and informations, join our telegram channel"

https://twitter.com/syndicatecoin/status/993854362135953408
Activity: 117
Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com
bittrex wallet is still locked? are there any detailed instructions on how to withdraw coins from bittrex and send to wallet?
Activity: 19

Activity: 1
Hello, I executed both versions of the coin swap instruction, to swap coins in my local wallet, but the result is 0 synx. Is coin swap already finished? i see 87 new masternodes already online.
Activity: 5
I have some coins in CoinExchange.io , but my wallet still need sync 3 weeks, its a good idea send the coin even without the sync finished?!
Activity: 420
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Technically I should still have time to move my coins to Bittrex but they are not accepting deposits.

They will not be accepting deposits of SYNX to their platform not until the swap is finished. Based on your posts above, you are using a macOS and that is not my expertise so I don't have any solution for it. But, you can always go in their Telegram[1] channel and your questions there. There are many people there who are using macOS that might provide some help to you. You'll be very lucky if one of their dev is available there. Just try and see for yourself.

[1]https://t.me/syndicateLTD
Activity: 213
Technically I should still have time to move my coins to Bittrex but they are not accepting deposits.
Syndicate-1.9.9-osx.dmg

Is not working properly...awesome. I downloaded it and get this message: Syndicate QT cannot be opened because of a problem -Check with the developer to make sure Syndicate-Qt works with this version of macOS. You may need to reinstall the application. Be sure to install any available updates for the application and macOS.

Click Report to see more detailed information and send a report to Apple.

So basically, I lose all my coins. Is that correct?
How do I move my darn coins from CPIA to my Mac....Bittrex will not accept my deposit. I don't want to lose my SYNX---this is brutal swap...so my coins on CPIA will be worthless?
Activity: 10
The swap is not legit ! Wallet is not working.
There is nowhere to transfer coins from Cryptopia.nz.
And there is zero help from the swapmakers...RUBBISH

Same here. Is it some kind of scam?

Guys just relax... there is not scam...

The new wallet was released early, the snapshot will only be tomorrow (8 May 2018) so until that you will have no balance if you have already upgraded the wallet... Just wait for the snapshot, and announcement...

Sheezuz

But I am not in the snapshot and I can't withdraw from cryptopia so I am going to lose all my coins!!!!
Activity: 2

Guys just relax... there is not scam...

The new wallet was released early, the snapshot will only be tomorrow (8 May 2018) so until that you will have no balance if you have already upgraded the wallet... Just wait for the snapshot, and announcement...

Sheezuz
Activity: 10

Pages:
Jump to: