Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS - page 13. (Read 55985 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com
guys is the bittrex wallet locked till may 8th??  Huh
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Can the developers confirm exactly what is coming May 8th?

AFIK there will be a swap and wallet exchange, but what about everything else? I mean, the explorer, roadmap, masternodes, etc.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
is there a working explorer for synx?

explorer links in OP and in coinmarketcap are not working.

Right now, I think, there's no working explorer available for SYNX out there. That is due to the chain problem that they found out and this will be sorted out this coming May 8th. One of the developers told us that they will then fix the explorer after the date that I mentioned.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
is there a working explorer for synx?

explorer links in OP and in coinmarketcap are not working.
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
Cryptopia disabled withdraw of the coin and Bittrex wallet is also disabled. So, what will happen with the coins that are stuck in Cryptopia now?  Undecided
Activity: 14
Hi, I had to close my wallet and now I keep getting "connect() to ip:9999 failed after select(): Connection refused" messages. I have already deleted peers.dat but this error continues to show and my blockchain does not sync. Is this normal because of the swap that is going to happen ?

Thanks.

My Computer crashed now will not sync too. stuck on block 1816930. But to has active connections.

Will I still be about to swap if the wallet is out of sync?
Activity: 168
Add "SYNDICATE" to TOP Masternodes https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "# 146 SYNDICATE" https://l2rx.com/add.php

Cry
Activity: 30
Hi, I had to close my wallet and now I keep getting "connect() to ip:9999 failed after select(): Connection refused" messages. I have already deleted peers.dat but this error continues to show and my blockchain does not sync. Is this normal because of the swap that is going to happen ?

Thanks.
Activity: 7
Who can tell if the swap is overall good or bad for the coin?
I understand that is great from dev POV, but not sure about other aspects.
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
my SYNX on coinexchange.io can swap?
Buy The F*cking Dip
could someone give me an idea of how many coins a masternode gets per day? - thanks

Rough estimate would be 20-30 synx per day. That depends on a lot of factors so it is very dynamic. But, it even out in the long run.

is there any way to get my coins out of bittrex and start my masternode or i need to wait for the fix?  Huh

From my understanding in the announcement that they made, you'll not be able to get your coins out of Bittrex until May 8th. I recently bought a lot of SYNX at Bittrex during its bear trend but can't withdraw from it due to the request of the developer. Guess we'll just have to wait for that swap.
is there any way to get my coins out of bittrex and start my masternode or i need to wait for the fix?  Huh
Activity: 2
hello,

since recently my first masternode is running. I have a few questions...

I had forgotten to generate another address and I have received a few synx for the masternode, on the address with the 5000 Synx. Will there be future problems with the masternode that there are more Synx as "5000"?
When I'm not on the pc, sometime the masternode is no longer running and I just have to decrypt the wallet and then it works again. Is there a solution for this?
And the wallet constantly freezes. Is it normal? I have tested the walltet  (the last and penultimate version) on different machines and the speed isn't good...
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
could someone give me an idea of how many coins a masternode gets per day? - thanks
Activity: 126
Any detailed explanations?
Buy The F*cking Dip
As many of you already know, Syndicate is upgrading. Recently we have found that a 3rd party is using an exploit to speed up their MN & POS rewards. We concluded that we need to stop deposits & withdrawals on all exchanges just to prevent the 3rd party to sell their coins & affect the price stability. After many discussions, this was our best option to protect our community and it’s best interest.

On 23th of April you'll be able to withdraw your coins from Cryptopia. They won't support our swap but because SYNX is a “veteran” coin on their exchange, they will give us the oportunity of a new listing for the new chain with a reduced fee. Until 8th of May you should withdraw all your coins from Cryptopia in your wallet.

In other news, Bittrex will support our swap although they might not open the wallet for transfers until the swap day. We are working closely with them to keep the even simple and professional.

You can still keep your MN or wallet open to receive rewards. We are preparing updated guides for users to set up trustless proof of stake transactions and masternodes.

Reminder: On the 8th of May 2018 we will perform a blockchain transfer from the old chain to the new one. Syndicate will be upgrading to a new Proof-of-Stake 3.0 with Masternode consensus mechanism and blockchain. Your existing SYNX coins will be mapped 1:1 on the new chain if you will hold your coins in your wallet or on Bittrex exchange, at the swap date.

Note: Bittrex will be closing the SYNX wallet and stop trading the token to take accurate snapshots of balances. If any SYNX you had sent to Bittrex are not settled (e.g. marked as pending) by 6:00 PM PT, on 05/08/2018 (1:00 AM on 05/09/2018 UTC), you may not be credited with SYNX.

Bittrex Announcement: https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002686551-Support-for-the-Syndicate-SYNX-blockchain-upgrade

Thanks for the additional information. It is reassuring to see that Bittrex will support the chain swap and is closely working with the developers of SYNX. It is unknown to us that there are 3rd-party individuals who are taking advantage of the exploit regarding the frequency of POS/MN rewards. The swift action that you took are very much appreciated and that will surely prevent the selloff that can be made by them. Kudos to Cryptopia also as they will still give us opportunity for another listing in the future. Though it would be best if they will not ask for any fee.  Grin

Guys,

Is there any way to speed up the blockchain sync of the wallet? I have downloaded the bootstrap.dat file in the same directory, but it doesnt seem to help much. Im stuck at 1y 44weeks behind..

Please advise.

Hmm, I think the bootstrap that you downloaded is located in the wrong folder. Because, if you downloaded it to the correct folder, your sync time should be way shorter than 1 year and 44 weeks.
Guys,

Is there any way to speed up the blockchain sync of the wallet? I have downloaded the bootstrap.dat file in the same directory, but it doesnt seem to help much. Im stuck at 1y 44weeks behind..

Please advise.
Activity: 55
As many of you already know, Syndicate is upgrading. Recently we have found that a 3rd party is using an exploit to speed up their MN & POS rewards. We concluded that we need to stop deposits & withdrawals on all exchanges just to prevent the 3rd party to sell their coins & affect the price stability. After many discussions, this was our best option to protect our community and it’s best interest.

On 23th of April you'll be able to withdraw your coins from Cryptopia. They won't support our swap but because SYNX is a “veteran” coin on their exchange, they will give us the oportunity of a new listing for the new chain with a reduced fee. Until 8th of May you should withdraw all your coins from Cryptopia in your wallet.

In other news, Bittrex will support our swap although they might not open the wallet for transfers until the swap day. We are working closely with them to keep the even simple and professional.

You can still keep your MN or wallet open to receive rewards. We are preparing updated guides for users to set up trustless proof of stake transactions and masternodes.

Reminder: On the 8th of May 2018 we will perform a blockchain transfer from the old chain to the new one. Syndicate will be upgrading to a new Proof-of-Stake 3.0 with Masternode consensus mechanism and blockchain. Your existing SYNX coins will be mapped 1:1 on the new chain if you will hold your coins in your wallet or on Bittrex exchange, at the swap date.

Note: Bittrex will be closing the SYNX wallet and stop trading the token to take accurate snapshots of balances. If any SYNX you had sent to Bittrex are not settled (e.g. marked as pending) by 6:00 PM PT, on 05/08/2018 (1:00 AM on 05/09/2018 UTC), you may not be credited with SYNX.

Bittrex Announcement: https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002686551-Support-for-the-Syndicate-SYNX-blockchain-upgrade
Activity: 6
How many coins are you making per day / per MN ?
Pages:
Jump to: