Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS - page 42. (Read 55985 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I am not able to move my syndicate coins.  I have two masternodes (masternode1 and masternode2) with a balance of 11145.0019894 SYN.   I am not able  to move 5000 coins to another wallet  because coincontrol shows that I only have 1145.0019894 SYN.

How do I access to my funds?

Block your wallet and wait a few minutes.
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
I am not able to move my syndicate coins.  I have two masternodes (masternode1 and masternode2) with a balance of 11145.0019894 SYN.   I am not able  to move 5000 coins to another wallet  because coincontrol shows that I only have 1145.0019894 SYN.
How many Synx is necessary to mount a Masternode ?

Activity: 12
How many Synx is necessary to mount a Masternode ?
Old coin new ANN? Why? Is this the same project that appeared with the same name last year? Because the name is the same.

Because we don't have access to the old thread. It's the same project with a new logo & a new team.
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
Old coin new ANN? Why? Is this the same project that appeared with the same name last year? Because the name is the same.
Activity: 137
Merit: 104
very good project! Limited supply and cheap price, the price rise 4x times easy!!!

for stake guys: take a look here: https://masternodes.pro/

masternodes.pro is not working.  All the coins are inaccurate.  It seems like masternode.pro is being paid by vivo coin because that is the only one that is working and shows outrageous ROI.
They are updating right now. They will be done soon.
Why is SyndicateLTD a newbie?  Where was SyndicateLTD hiding all these years?  Can SyndicateLTD just take over a big project like Syndicate without the original approval?

We are the current dev team, the previous dev team has left the project.
ok, so anyone can be on the dev team?  Does it mean that you had taken over the codes and project?  What are the qualifications to become a developer of Syndicate?

www.github.com/SyndicateLTD

Andrew Racott, is our new addition to the developer’s team. Andrew has proven himself a great asset to the Syndicate team in already, developing a new Syndicate Wallet in such short time. With his vast experience in phyton, c, c++, java, c# and javascript and a passionate drive for decentralization we are sure this young guy has a bright future ahead with us here at Syndicate, and not only.
The syndicate script for Ubuntu installation is flawless and so easy to use!  I love the new developer team

_____                 _ _           _
  / ____|               | (_)         | |
 | (___  _   _ _ __   __| |_  ___ __ _| |_ ___
  \___ \| | | | '_ \ / _` | |/ __/ _` | __/ _ \
  ____) | |_| | | | | (_| | | (_| (_| | ||  __/
 |_____/ \__, |_| |_|\__,_|_|\___\__,_|\__\___|
          __/ |
         |___/

• Syndicate masternode(s) installer v1.1
  • Check root privileges
  • Updating the system...
  • Securing server...
  • Allocating swap...
  • Installing wallet build dependencies...
  • Wallet already installed on the system
  • This system is capable to run around 7 masternodes. To support Syndicate network only use one masternode per ip.
  • How much masternodes do you want to setup?
Why is SyndicateLTD a newbie?  Where was SyndicateLTD hiding all these years?  Can SyndicateLTD just take over a big project like Syndicate without the original approval?

ok, so anyone can be on the dev team?  Does it mean that you had taken over the codes and project?  What are the qualifications to become a developer of Syndicate?

very good project! Limited supply and cheap price, the price rise 4x times easy!!!

for stake guys: take a look here: https://masternodes.pro/

masternodes.pro is not working.  All the coins are inaccurate.  It seems like masternode.pro is being paid by vivo coin because that is the only one that is working and shows outrageous ROI.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1003
can we have a ready for download software for ubuntu 14.04 64B?
the problem is that although the making is possible in both my home ubuntu and in the VPS (same 14.04 64B)
But running in the VPS gives me
:/home/Syndicate/src# terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  locale::facet::_S_create_c_locale name not valid

[1]+  Aborted                 ./Syndicated

something is missing in VPS, obviously  Grin
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
The latest wallet doesn't open in mac OS. It unexpectedly crashes every time I open it

An update will be released soon.

Waiting for the update too dev...
Hope will done as soon as possible
Thanks
The latest wallet doesn't open in mac OS. It unexpectedly crashes every time I open it

An update will be released soon.
unfortunately the automatic AND the manual script are not able to complete in ubuntu VPS!
i see folder /home/mn1/.Syndicate  with Syndicate.conf correct
but the file Syndicated is in /usr/local/bin and cannot be run.
how i can compile it manually from .git?
thanks

https://github.com/SyndicateLtd/SyndicateQT/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md

or join us on telegram if you need further help - https://t.me/syndicateLTD
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1003
unfortunately the automatic AND the manual script are not able to complete in ubuntu VPS!
i see folder /home/mn1/.Syndicate  with Syndicate.conf correct
but the file Syndicated is in /usr/local/bin and cannot be run.
how i can compile it manually from .git?
thanks
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: