Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS - page 38. (Read 55985 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
bookmark https://twitter.com/syndicate_ltd

check out there update rate....team seems very in touch with market IMO its only a matter of time before the price rises for these coins as to the question of which one kind of reminds me of the antcoin and antshares situation the two work in unison and synx and grav are run by the same team the success of one in theory will lead to the success of the other anyone else with me on this? also another thing to keep in mind is as synx or grav gain popularity your staking rate may slow down as the network rate will become larger (not by to much don't worry)..rewarding the longer term holders due to the accumulated additional stake weight

the team seem to be making all the right moves in my books for a long term investment I'm not a fomo investor and prefer to be early to the party this method has served me very well

good luck for the upcoming forks everyone, remember not to sell yourself short,forget and regret when you see major gains that you were set to be a part of !

theres some major players atm (I'm not here to shill) hopefully its a happy shopping season for everyone be sure to take a note of dates when analysing charts!

much love
Syndicate LTD‏ @syndicate_ltd  Oct 26

More
Christian Grey & Andrew Racott will keep working on $Synx. Fork was needed for the $GRAV projects. Teams will continue to help each other.
2 replies .
2 retweets
9 likes

Retweet

Activity: 56
I will follow closely
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Only thing now is... The debate on whether to get rid of SYNX and buy in more Gravity, or just keep both. Thing is, since devs are going to need to fork to add a lot of their proposed functionality, it would probably make more sense to get more Gravity, but I'm just not sure. What are your guys thoughts?
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
Why do we need to move all coins to a single address... what a pain.

Why can't we just import all of our addresses?

I think that is an option to move all your coins to a single wallet.  If you have ten wallets then you could still collect your Gravity coins but it would be more work.  It either be more work in the front end (moving all your coins to one wallet) or in the back end.  Moving each wallet to Gravity wallet.  Is that correct?
Activity: 219
Why do we need to move all coins to a single address... what a pain.

Why can't we just import all of our addresses?
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
So wait, I'm still unclear on this. Is the fork going to be seamless on exchanges for example and just "work"? Or will it be such that there will be a new SYNX coin and an old "SYNX Classic" that we could potentially exchange? As in the recent BTC forks, I mean.

yes I think the SYNX coin would stay exactly the same as it is now and a brand new coin called Gravity will also exist and be traded separately, a bit like BTC and Bitcoin Cash.

yep very similar to the bcc fork if you have your synx in your wallet at the time of the countdown end see: http : / / w w w . gravitycoin . t e c h /

you will then receive your share of grav coins according to the number of synx you are holding (in your synx wallet) so expect a price surge closer to the end of the countdown its highly unlikely you will see a dip before then as the price of synx holds great stability and stakes are received meaning the sooner you get your coins the more coins youll receive as a stake and the more grav coins youll receive think of it as staking rewards x2 until this release ....make sense?

thanks for the info i saved the privatekey for the swap!

GRAV is a SYNX fork.
To create whatwe have promised on the SYNX Roadmapand not only, it’s necessarythat we create a new coin with a new code, that can run on the Platform,as the current Syndicate code is not allowingus to build without any limitation
WorkX, Radix and the new wallet withintegrated governancePlatform, will all be a part of the new Gravity Platform and GRAV currency.We will try to keep it simple for now, Gravity Project whitepaper will be released shortly after the airdop/snapshot

to be 100% sure you will
receive the new currency, we suggest keeping  SYNX in your desktop wallet.
1. Move your coins to a single addr
ess that is in your wallet before block 957719 (the coins
must be in your address
when the block
occurs).
2. Extract the private key
3. Import the private key into Gravity wallet.
Step-by-step
1.In your Syndicate wallet create a new receiving address
2.Send all your coins to that address
3.Extract Private Key:
-Click  Help,  Debug  Window,  then  click  the  console  tab.  In  the  box  at  the  bottom  type
dumpprivkey (the address with all your coins)
4.Save the resulting key to a safe location
Done!
To collect your GRAV when the client is available:

Click help, debug window, the
n type in the box at the bottom
: importprivkey

Thanks for the step by step. I had no idea how to do that.. xD I thought I just needed the backup.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
So wait, I'm still unclear on this. Is the fork going to be seamless on exchanges for example and just "work"? Or will it be such that there will be a new SYNX coin and an old "SYNX Classic" that we could potentially exchange? As in the recent BTC forks, I mean.

yes I think the SYNX coin would stay exactly the same as it is now and a brand new coin called Gravity will also exist and be traded separately, a bit like BTC and Bitcoin Cash.

yep very similar to the bcc fork if you have your synx in your wallet at the time of the countdown end see: http : / / w w w . gravitycoin . t e c h /

you will then receive your share of grav coins according to the number of synx you are holding (in your synx wallet) so expect a price surge closer to the end of the countdown its highly unlikely you will see a dip before then as the price of synx holds great stability and stakes are received meaning the sooner you get your coins the more coins youll receive as a stake and the more grav coins youll receive think of it as staking rewards x2 until this release ....make sense?

thanks for the info i saved the privatekey for the swap!

GRAV is a SYNX fork.
To create whatwe have promised on the SYNX Roadmapand not only, it’s necessarythat we create a new coin with a new code, that can run on the Platform,as the current Syndicate code is not allowingus to build without any limitation
WorkX, Radix and the new wallet withintegrated governancePlatform, will all be a part of the new Gravity Platform and GRAV currency.We will try to keep it simple for now, Gravity Project whitepaper will be released shortly after the airdop/snapshot

to be 100% sure you will
receive the new currency, we suggest keeping  SYNX in your desktop wallet.
1. Move your coins to a single addr
ess that is in your wallet before block 957719 (the coins
must be in your address
when the block
occurs).
2. Extract the private key
3. Import the private key into Gravity wallet.
Step-by-step
1.In your Syndicate wallet create a new receiving address
2.Send all your coins to that address
3.Extract Private Key:
-Click  Help,  Debug  Window,  then  click  the  console  tab.  In  the  box  at  the  bottom  type
dumpprivkey (the address with all your coins)
4.Save the resulting key to a safe location
Done!
To collect your GRAV when the client is available:

Click help, debug window, the
n type in the box at the bottom
: importprivkey

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

Activity: 258
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Just wanted to say, thank you, thank you and  thank you for a stable wallet, man this coin really needed that, now let see how she stakes! :-D

Your staking addict
CryptoPhil
Anyone else not getting staking rewards.  It's been 7 days and no rewards.  Previously I was getting 1 every 2 days or so.  i'm using wallet v1.9.1.1-61404 and everything is synced but no rewards. 

Talking about new wallet how is it, last ones were laggy. I am installing new one but so far it is a memory animal! Is there a Synx dicord?

10/10 been running since release, daily stakes and it even manages to maintain a solid connection very impressed last one was a complete mess this really damaged growth!

once the word really gets out n if the youtubers jump on more towards the end of the countdown I see a new ath the timing is perfect as the fork causes confusion people need a safeplace for there pro and once they see a solid growth over a few days many will jump on board,check out whats happening + when they realise the stakes received they'll be a nice stabilization.... simply the less people sell there bags n collect stakes n run nodes the more the value of the stakes you receive!...solid daily passive income is extremely valuable in a market which can be so unpredictable such as the crypto scene...everyone loves a crypto that actually gets you more crypto Cheesy

i see a new roadmap for synx coming or some news of some sort with the addition of the grav partnership....avg investor 5000 coins = 3-4 stakes daily (5 coins per stake) at least 1-2 dollars a coin = 20-40 dollars daily apart from noobs WHO$ $ELLING THERE BAG$$?! 

looks like the accumulation range is around a week max

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Anyone else not getting staking rewards.  It's been 7 days and no rewards.  Previously I was getting 1 every 2 days or so.  i'm using wallet v1.9.1.1-61404 and everything is synced but no rewards. 

Talking about new wallet how is it, last ones were laggy. I am installing new one but so far it is a memory animal! Is there a Synx dicord?
Activity: 29
Just wanted to check how is the interest here in pre-configured VPS for masternodes, i.e. a VPS with erverything installed, just add your key/user/password and go... ?
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
Hello guys! Can i setup MN on Windows machine?

Yes, my MN is on windows machine.  it works great.  You can have as many MN on one machine as you wish.  No need for on IP per MN

can you please expand on how to do that? Do you just set them up with different ports but using the same IP, or how? I was under the impression you need a different IP for each MN.

Thanks.
I followed the instructions on this site https://cryptomat.com/setup-syndicate-masternode-windows/

Awesome..thanks for the info. I will give it a try when I get the chance (and get more coins Smiley)
Activity: 55
Activity: 76
Great work on the wallet. Finally its not freezing. Thank you guys!

How did you proceed in installing new wallet. Have wallet 1.0.0.7, backuped by coping walet.dat and tried to upgrade but got error ... help would be great
Ok have not been in for awhile (too many staking to control and life)and wow, ok! Need help using wallet 1.0.07, so how do I update to new wallet safely?
Bought some coins in cryptopia and opsss stuck and that is when I noticed the fork ops. Will coins be ok in cryptopia?

Thanks and hope to stack up on more coins seeing new team are here to make this move.
I am a stake adict so will hold coins for long term, just love POS and if masternode even better! Is there a discord, love discords!

Good Luck Synx Team
Pages:
Jump to: