Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS - page 37. (Read 55985 times)

Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Is it me or this wallet takes painfully long time to sync. I have my wallet open for 24 hours and it still has not completely synced.
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
Wow, did you see SYNX went up by 40%?  People are buying into Syndicate because they are going to get free GRAV.  WOW, I wish I had bought a lot of Syndicate a month ago.  I am so happy there are so many developers for this coin.  Thank you for taking over!
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Where can I get the Gravity wallet (is it available yet)?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
where can I find demo app?
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
be careful with your swing trades as its very close to the snap its very easy to get locked out at a price jump as the only requirement is that you have your coins in the wallet at the time of the shot. Synx has a VERY fast transaction time so in theory you could send your coins to your wallet 5 mins before the snapshot making many eager to trade selectively in order to get more Synx and in return more free Grav at this kind of circ supply the price can easily double we have seen MAJOR jumps in the PAST and that was with a sloppy team crappy wallets one exchange constant issues that have now been addressed a dead roadmap etc. this time around is not the same, the WHOLE scene is not the same there's a lot of 'NEW' money come to the table traders are getting smarter and trading stakes are higher...many noobs have been 'caught in the rain' and hit by the jumps lol  Shocked
so this is the reason why the value is really moving up getting more Grav and the current value would attract investors to take its chances
like just what you have said newbies who doesn't have any insight completely are really enjoying the ride, better to make some entry while
the train still not passing over.
Activity: 15
be careful with your swing trades as its very close to the snap its very easy to get locked out at a price jump as the only requirement is that you have your coins in the wallet at the time of the shot. Synx has a VERY fast transaction time so in theory you could send your coins to your wallet 5 mins before the snapshot making many eager to trade selectively in order to get more Synx and in return more free Grav at this kind of circ supply the price can easily double we have seen MAJOR jumps in the PAST and that was with a sloppy team crappy wallets one exchange constant issues that have now been addressed a dead roadmap etc. this time around is not the same, the WHOLE scene is not the same there's a lot of 'NEW' money come to the table traders are getting smarter and trading stakes are higher...many noobs have been 'caught in the rain' and hit by the jumps lol  Shocked
Wow, neat price action. Is this just a dead cat bounce or have I missed some SYNX news?

uptrend for the snapshot along with ta traders, masternode auto updated listing + comm supp and the fact the grav coin are worth 5 to 1 on synx at the time of this post that would make the grav coin 1.75 each
snapshot will be taken in two days 17 hours and 52 minutes!
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
does any exchange will support this snapshot,  ?
i read on snapshot pdf
We are in discussions with exchanges to support the snapshot, but to be 100% sure you will
receive the new currency, we suggest keeping SYNX in your desktop wallet.

Activity: 307
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
Wow, neat price action. Is this just a dead cat bounce or have I missed some SYNX news?
Activity: 55
Hello, i need a Win64 wallet

Next week Luka will release a x64 version.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hello, i need a Win64 wallet
Activity: 28
Do you have any competitors on the market now? What is your advantage comparing to them?
Activity: 8
Hey guys,
just found out about the fork, process seems easy, but could you please provide more general information? Most importantly:

1) What is gonna happen to Syndicate after the fork? Is the development going to be discontinued, or will there be 2 active projects, both SYNX and GRAV?

2) Swap ratio is 5:1, for Gravity node there is also 5000 tokens needed, so after the swap we will have to buy additional 4000 tokens to have a gravity node?

3) Is it ok to hold my SYNX in a linux CMD wallet during the snapshot? (I guess it's fine, since I just need to get the private key out of it).

Thank you so much for the info.

Cheers.

Activity: 81
So wait, I'm still unclear on this. Is the fork going to be seamless on exchanges for example and just "work"? Or will it be such that there will be a new SYNX coin and an old "SYNX Classic" that we could potentially exchange? As in the recent BTC forks, I mean.

yes I think the SYNX coin would stay exactly the same as it is now and a brand new coin called Gravity will also exist and be traded separately, a bit like BTC and Bitcoin Cash.

yep very similar to the bcc fork if you have your synx in your wallet at the time of the countdown end see: http : / / w w w . gravitycoin . t e c h /

you will then receive your share of grav coins according to the number of synx you are holding (in your synx wallet) so expect a price surge closer to the end of the countdown its highly unlikely you will see a dip before then as the price of synx holds great stability and stakes are received meaning the sooner you get your coins the more coins youll receive as a stake and the more grav coins youll receive think of it as staking rewards x2 until this release ....make sense?

thanks for the info i saved the privatekey for the swap!

GRAV is a SYNX fork.
To create whatwe have promised on the SYNX Roadmapand not only, it’s necessarythat we create a new coin with a new code, that can run on the Platform,as the current Syndicate code is not allowingus to build without any limitation
WorkX, Radix and the new wallet withintegrated governancePlatform, will all be a part of the new Gravity Platform and GRAV currency.We will try to keep it simple for now, Gravity Project whitepaper will be released shortly after the airdop/snapshot

to be 100% sure you will
receive the new currency, we suggest keeping  SYNX in your desktop wallet.
1. Move your coins to a single addr
ess that is in your wallet before block 957719 (the coins
must be in your address
when the block
occurs).
2. Extract the private key
3. Import the private key into Gravity wallet.
Step-by-step
1.In your Syndicate wallet create a new receiving address
2.Send all your coins to that address
3.Extract Private Key:
-Click  Help,  Debug  Window,  then  click  the  console  tab.  In  the  box  at  the  bottom  type
dumpprivkey (the address with all your coins)
4.Save the resulting key to a safe location
Done!
To collect your GRAV when the client is available:

Click help, debug window, the
n type in the box at the bottom
: importprivkey

what if we have coins in masternode will we get double ? or do we need to move them to a single address?
Activity: 53
Wallet on maintenance on bittrex...what date is the grav syndicate fork?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251

We are pleased to announce that the DigitalPrice team has implemented the Masternode Rating Review System on Scrypto.io platform, and “Syndicate” has been added to it, members can, at-a-glance would be able to know and analyze the masternode rating and performance of each and every coin listed based on the key parameters such as Return on Investment, Collateral, Masternode Worth, Volume, Current Price, Coins Locked etc.  And most importantly all this information shall be auto-updated, authentic and readily available to the users and investors round the clock.

Scrypto’s Masternode Rating Review System shall benefit investors immensely as based on this information they can easily pick and choose to invest wisely in the better performing or outperforming cryptocurrencies!

IMPLEMENTATION OF POST STIMULATION OF VARIOUS CRYPTOCURRENCIES ON SCRYPTO

Yet another milestone achieved, and delivered as promised by the DigitalPrice team by introducing one of the very useful features of “Post Stimulation of Various Cryptocurrencies” on to their multi-featured social media platform Scrypto.io!

We are happy to announce that Syndicate cryptocurrency is now added to Scrypto where users can publish videos, create communities, write posts, share contents and can receive or give Syndicate Coins as rewards among st the members.   Not only shall the rewards but also by this virtue, immense amount of general and technical information shall be available to the users and traders of cryptocurrencies.

This stepping-stone shall be beneficial to the entire cryptocommunity.

Digitalprice Team
Activity: 49
Why has the BTC-SYNX market been serviced by Bittrex? When will you be back?
Activity: 258
Hi,

if i have like 1000 Synx @Bittrex, do i get automaitcallt the Gravity one? Or do i need to have them in mt wallet?

In theory, you could still get your coins, but the ball would be in Bittrex's court. They control your private keys. If they choose to run off with your Gravity, they can do that.

It's why you should always be using a wallet where you control your keys! As in, the main Syndicate client. Same for any other coin, for that matter.
Activity: 121
Hi,

if i have like 1000 Synx @Bittrex, do i get automaitcallt the Gravity one? Or do i need to have them in mt wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: