Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin - page 2. (Read 266700 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2014, 08:51:05 AM
It's just pathetic ... since, I do not work with pools and exchanges that supported the stupid thieves and their followers...
K-meister You've done the most awful ridiculous now that the dev has given you back and continues his plundering Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
60 satos and drooooop to the hell  Cheesy
It was a good project, in fact, others copied the model to follow with private communications.
While our Dev buy food, clothing and iphone.... Tongue

I lost 20BTCs with this shit. Oh that was stupid time.
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
November 22, 2014, 06:22:51 AM
It's just pathetic ... since, I do not work with pools and exchanges that supported the stupid thieves and their followers...
K-meister You've done the most awful ridiculous now that the dev has given you back and continues his plundering Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
60 satos and drooooop to the hell  Cheesy
It was a good project, in fact, others copied the model to follow with private communications.
While our Dev buy food, clothing and iphone.... Tongue
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.dashpay.io
November 05, 2014, 02:16:48 AM
Did K-Meister really lose any coins with Gox or was that one of his scams as well?

No idea Chris. Either way he's just pathetic. Man could have some sympathies for him before, but now he looks more like a total jerk. Man could ask: ok what the hell did he fight for ? Same in Talkcoin and in his fiasco ?

I'm in disbelief they are deleting posts on the other thread but haven't even bothered to release the 5 TAC block reward, isn't that what they fought us so hard for?

Smells completely wrong...

He still has time to delete all the questioning posts from us. LOL.

Talkcoin < 100sat and will be delisted soon. How nice of k-meister.
do you have talkcoin now ? and what will you do next ?

No, we tried a take-over as the Lead Dev went AWOL, however just as we were about to go live on the exchanges he came out of hiding and blocked us.

So we have moved on.

I believe the Lead Dev and his sidekick K-Meister were leading the efforts to block our take-over, promising the community lots of shiny new things.

They never eventuated and it's now being pulled from exchanges I hear.

We tried to save the coin  Sad
Activity: 402
October 17, 2014, 08:38:16 AM
Did K-Meister really lose any coins with Gox or was that one of his scams as well?

No idea Chris. Either way he's just pathetic. Man could have some sympathies for him before, but now he looks more like a total jerk. Man could ask: ok what the hell did he fight for ? Same in Talkcoin and in his fiasco ?

I'm in disbelief they are deleting posts on the other thread but haven't even bothered to release the 5 TAC block reward, isn't that what they fought us so hard for?

do you have talkcoin now ? and what will you do next ?
October 17, 2014, 05:37:09 AM

www.dashpay.io
October 08, 2014, 04:13:19 AM

October 08, 2014, 03:33:23 AM

www.dashpay.io
October 08, 2014, 02:47:38 AM
October 07, 2014, 04:09:34 PM
There is no volume in trading , the price crashed , noone mine no more.

Over the last month a new wallet with a pointless video feature ,ah and where is the infamous block reward change ?
Oh wait it is nowhere , the old vote system is still there even Roll Eyes

The k-meister haven't posted in about a month. The dev is pretty much MIA ( as usual ) and say nothing.

Yep this is completly dead now.

Can't believe some ppl thought anything else would happen by supporting the original dev.

Hope ppl got out without too much of a loss.

My lost from this shit is completely out of hand and unrescuable. My post from his thread just got deleted. He still has time to watch people like this, but do nothing for the coin LOL.
Activity: 364
October 07, 2014, 12:37:00 PM
It's really amazing how people could take seriously a smelly ass hole like k-meister! They really should have a lower IQ than a mussel  Roll Eyes
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
October 07, 2014, 12:29:59 PM
There is no volume in trading , the price crashed , noone mine no more.

Over the last month a new wallet with a pointless video feature ,ah and where is the infamous block reward change ?
Oh wait it is nowhere , the old vote system is still there even Roll Eyes

The k-meister haven't posted in about a month. The dev is pretty much MIA ( as usual ) and say nothing.

Yep this is completly dead now.

Can't believe some ppl thought anything else would happen by supporting the original dev.

Hope ppl got out without too much of a loss.
October 07, 2014, 12:25:37 PM
Look at what the dev and k-meister have done for the coin?
The exchanges too, the new team and the users could bring them revenue with trading the coin, and now? Soon be delisted from all exchanges.
Activity: 364
October 07, 2014, 11:54:13 AM
lol this coin is so deadddd.

Indeed, I blame exchanges who refused to listen and cooperate with the takeover team ! Enjoy the dead coin....
Sorry, diplomacy is not my strong point, I say what I think !
Activity: 300
October 07, 2014, 11:46:31 AM
lol this coin is so deadddd.
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
September 25, 2014, 09:12:12 AM
Mining it since day 1, great coin with a good future. Cheesy Wink
Grin Whatever you take, I want some  Grin
me too Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
September 25, 2014, 09:07:11 AM
Grin Whatever you take, I want some  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 24, 2014, 02:22:40 PM
www.dashpay.io
September 13, 2014, 08:16:26 PM
Forget about talkcoin,dead is dead.  Grin

It is now that K-Meister got involved.

What happened to his "community take-over?"

You should have 5 block reward by now and the coin should be heading to the moon...

Isn't that what you all fought the dev team for???

Roll Eyes

Greedy thieving amateurs, the cancer of crypto...
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
September 12, 2014, 10:00:45 AM
Forget about talkcoin,dead is dead.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
September 12, 2014, 08:46:03 AM
I tried to steal Litecoin by asking the exchanges to switch to my wallet. They wouldnt let me! Its really unfortunate for the litecoin users. I even spammed the forums with loads of libel against the litecoin devs, and yet the exchanges still didnt comply.
Are you saying we cant steal talkcoin either? This is ridiculous! Does this mean we are expected to earn our money in some way?

Maybe I can help you guys. I'll join your skype group and we can all arrange pretend conversations on here advising each other to write to the exchanges. Should I write to the exchanges about it?

A sympathetic thief

PS – Maybe you should write to the exchanges. Have you thought about writing to the exchanges?

I don't understand why we "pretend" having skype conversation. This is the part I never understood in his argumentation. I think that guy is still using windows 3.1

by the way don't forget to use the votedev command to put to 0 greedy dev fee.
This is clearly the best way to protect talkcoin at the moment (as it seems clear there will never be any new roadmap or any fork to remove it)
Pages:
Jump to: