Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin - page 3. (Read 266700 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
September 12, 2014, 08:41:35 AM
K-Meister showed he is on the dev's payroll with that bullshit report.

He made the numbers up and then moderated the thread, because he has everything to hide...

hiding makes good things worse so better come up with a solution.
Activity: 462
www.dashpay.io
September 12, 2014, 08:30:51 AM
K-Meister showed he is on the dev's payroll with that bullshit report.

He made the numbers up and then moderated the thread, because he has everything to hide...
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
September 12, 2014, 05:29:32 AM

I am k-meister and I present my new clone troll here, Master_thief and I speak to myself on that thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntac-talkcoin-official-thread-spam-free-775018

[/quote]
LOL
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 12, 2014, 04:39:17 AM
I tried to steal Litecoin by asking the exchanges to switch to my wallet. They wouldnt let me! Its really unfortunate for the litecoin users. I even spammed the forums with loads of libel against the litecoin devs, and yet the exchanges still didnt comply.
Are you saying we cant steal talkcoin either? This is ridiculous! Does this mean we are expected to earn our money in some way?

Maybe I can help you guys. I'll join your skype group and we can all arrange pretend conversations on here advising each other to write to the exchanges. Should I write to the exchanges about it?

A sympathetic thief

PS – Maybe you should write to the exchanges. Have you thought about writing to the exchanges?

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
September 12, 2014, 04:16:37 AM
TAC is scam,dead~  Angry Angry
Activity: 126
September 12, 2014, 01:02:08 AM
can you write to exchanges about the fork again? he ain't showing any activity, no promised wallet, no promised roadmap. does that even counts - if he appeared to mess with exchanges and close the thread? i would count that as "dev is not around". how the fuck exchanges count this is "dev is still around" if he made no development for like 2 month?

Hi Hodor - we tried this already, the dev can just come back and make a lot of noise with the newbie accounts and say we are 'stealing' his coins and that the reason he keeps going offline is because he is working on new development, same as last time.  We tried to rescue this but as long as the dev does this its just a waste of time and we would go round in a big circle.

Andy
Activity: 196
September 11, 2014, 09:13:20 AM
can you write to exchanges about the fork again? he ain't showing any activity, no promised wallet, no promised roadmap. does that even counts - if he appeared to mess with exchanges and close the thread? i would count that as "dev is not around". how the fuck exchanges count this is "dev is still around" if he made no development for like 2 month?
Activity: 462
www.dashpay.io
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
September 10, 2014, 08:56:18 PM
This is not the talkcoin thread.
This thread is run by scammers.
Please see details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntac-talkcoin-official-thread-spam-free-775018

good boy,a self-moderated topic,lol  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
PLAY BY YOURSELF~~
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Activity: 27
September 10, 2014, 12:34:07 PM

Please see details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntac-talkcoin-official-thread-spam-free-775018

September 10, 2014, 12:12:30 PM
Who takes the opposite, is a scammer
legendary
September 10, 2014, 11:20:39 AM
Please someone write English properly be a thread with the evidence we have of theft DEV. Although when someone lies that way, is because he is involved in the theft.

No hostile until he realized the thief could not steal more because cleaning code.

K-Mesiter's a lot of mental garbage and contradictions.

YES, Talkoin is dead, killed by the thief DEV_ first, then by greed DEV And now because I have sworn to myself that my funds with a one sato.
Talkoin never going up, but the thief DEV dont sell for a crapy turd.
actually, it is still possible to use votedev, so voting 0 could help  (cost 10tac, but it isn't a lot anymore)

regarding k-meister, nobody really cares what he's saying. I think he showed to anyone caring (?) about him he was a big joke.
In his thread it is mostly him answering to himself (k-meister and weiss30 are the same dude)
No point in even answering (as every post not going in his direction are removed) so better to let it get buried in the ANN flow.

Lol the funny thing is that he add anybody who has sided with us to his list of spammer showing more and more he is a joke.

September 10, 2014, 09:08:00 AM
I've left you a gift, encourage them to discover the truth

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=290090
September 10, 2014, 08:53:14 AM
Please someone write English properly be a thread with the evidence we have of theft DEV. Although when someone lies that way, is because he is involved in the theft.

No hostile until he realized the thief could not steal more because cleaning code.

K-Mesiter's a lot of mental garbage and contradictions.

YES, Talkoin is dead, killed by the thief DEV_ first, then by greed DEV And now because I have sworn to myself that my funds with a one sato.
Talkoin never going up, but the thief DEV dont sell for a crapy turd.
Activity: 207
September 10, 2014, 08:15:52 AM
legendary
September 09, 2014, 10:24:13 PM
thread after thread ,what's fucking wrong with those scammers!
actually it is the first time I saw that.
A dev scam everybody (cryptoworld... nothing new) then he got joined by a major douchebag who spam everywhere, troll everywhere and no matter the proof whioch are given continue to act like if we were the scammer.

That guy is supposed to have some sort of reputation... but at the moment, I think is just aiming for scammer reputation.
Clearly strange around...
Activity: 14
September 09, 2014, 08:55:25 PM
thread after thread ,what's fucking wrong with those scammers!
Activity: 14
September 09, 2014, 08:44:13 PM

fuck yourself ,big fat liar!
Pages:
Jump to: