Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin - page 8. (Read 266700 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
September 07, 2014, 04:54:55 AM
Hey folks,

just a short statement from me regarding the suprnova pool for TalkCoin.

1. I'm not happy with the takeover
2. I'm not happy with the old Dev and the -votedev command (although I find it very interesting - usecoin had a similar approach were rogue blocks could be inserted by the dev this making him endless coins)

My personal opinion is that TalkCoin was already dead/dying before the "fork" as there was no or only very little progress over time and/but constant dumps @ bittrex even though hashrate was (very) low at the end.
Even so low I considered shutting the pool for TAC.

I really like the efforts of the "new team" in trying to resurrect the coin, but I feel sorry for them as I don't really think they can be sucessful with the old name "TalkCoin" as it has been burned badly - I don't think a (serious) investor will re-invest in TalkCoin if he did not follow this thread clearly - even I had trouble with all that recent posts and I'm around here a lot Smiley

In my opinion the new team IS ABLE to make a coin succeed, they have everything they need and a good rep, I'll try to support them too by providing a pool but I'd love to see a NEW coin (starting at block 1 - with a decent block explorer etc) with the new team and a new name Smiley Everything is open source - just clone the repo - do your fixes / mods and relaunch. Look at the new SilkCoin Wallet - beautiful - look at all the anonymous features - look at the FreshCoin Online Wallet - Use the time and energy you save when NOT fighting against FUD with a new coin and integrate that into your new coin (one feature after the other) and you'll have a clean history, a clean new coin and for sure a massive buy support Smiley

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
September 07, 2014, 04:38:16 AM
to :Talkteam, djm34, karimdr2, Aizen, Litejavichu,Ignition75
 good bye!we are so sorry about you guys,you can make a new coin,all the specifics will decided by yourselves. Grin
good luck!  
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
September 07, 2014, 03:34:53 AM
wtf? you just give it up to afk_dev, his sockpuppets and few paid asians?

Without problem. We do new currency with premine to replenish funds of users and we continue with our music

The team will write an answer to all the exchanges and pool owners with all evidences and facts about the old dev. If the exchanges still support him, we don't want to waste our time with this mess anymore. We're trying to rescue this coin, but since the old dev and his sockpuppets don't want it, we will look like we are trying to hostile take over the coin and it seems that all the exchanges have a policy not for taking it.

Honestly, "hostile" take over? For what? Make me laughing hard? For 1.1Mil TACs in the next 5 years? Seriously? For less than 5BTC for a team of 6, 7 people in 5 years? Well I know that some people in crypto don't understand math but even that?

With freshcoin something similar, but not the DEV steals the coins. Now their have a very good team helping and have a good draft and happy community......
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2014, 02:39:48 AM

Without problem. We do new currency with premine to replenish funds of users and we continue with our music

The team will write an answer to all the exchanges and pool owners with all evidences and facts about the old dev. If the exchanges still support him, we don't want to waste our time with this mess anymore. We're trying to rescue this coin, but since the old dev and his sockpuppets don't want it, we will look like we are trying to hostile take over the coin and it seems that all the exchanges have a policy not for taking it.

Honestly, "hostile" take over? For what? Make me laughing hard? For 1.1Mil TACs in the next 5 years? Seriously? For less than 5BTC for a team of 6, 7 people in 5 years? Well I know that some people in crypto don't understand math but even that?
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
September 07, 2014, 02:32:47 AM
endless fucking and fighting everyday makes tac notorious.
September 07, 2014, 02:28:18 AM

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 07, 2014, 02:20:35 AM
September 07, 2014, 01:54:54 AM
The developer would have been far better off letting us take over management of the coin, his coins would have been worth a lot more very soon.

The problem was, a classic case of Projection 101, because he's been stealing from the community, his expectations were we would be stealing the 3% development fund.

If you saw the technical roadmap we had coming you would have laughed, that 3% might have covered our taxi fares for business meetings with VOIP providers  Roll Eyes

Most of the infrastructure was coming from our own fiat.

I think another problem, that 500k TAC is most likely feeding his whole village, he fought us like his life depended on it, so good luck to him.

I'm done with this thread, it's been fun  Wink
+1 tomorrow....100sat
Activity: 462
www.dashpay.io
September 07, 2014, 01:45:18 AM
The developer would have been far better off letting us take over management of the coin, his coins would have been worth a lot more very soon.

The problem was, a classic case of Projection 101, because he's been stealing from the community, his expectations were we would be stealing the 3% development fund.

If you saw the technical roadmap we had coming you would have laughed, that 3% might have covered our taxi fares for business meetings with VOIP providers  Roll Eyes

Most of the infrastructure was coming from our own fiat.

I think another problem, that 500k TAC is most likely feeding his whole village, he fought us like his life depended on it, so good luck to him.

I'm done with this thread, it's been fun  Wink
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace
September 07, 2014, 01:43:38 AM

I can promise you, if we knew the developer wasn't going to stay missing, we never would have started this fork.

Fair enough. Good luck with whatever new project you undertake.
www.dashpay.io
September 07, 2014, 01:23:28 AM

Which is fine, you're stuck with him now, ask him where he has been for 2 months and what he did with the 500k TAC  Wink
I'm not stuck with anyone or anything as I sold 99% of my TAC a long time ago. Maybe a better way to have pursued this would have been to contact the exchanges first. Then you would have known that they don't support hostile takeovers and you could have started your own coin and saved yourselves the embarrassment of what's happened.

I wasn't talking about you directly, it's more to everyone that has been defending him.

Andy (Talkteam) spoke to the exchanges a couple of weeks ago.

Then the developer came back from nowhere and the exchanges had to side with him, they have a policy about it.  We are not the first group to try and fork a coin.

I can promise you, if we knew the developer wasn't going to stay missing, we never would have started this fork.
legendary
Traveling in subspace
September 07, 2014, 01:05:44 AM

Which is fine, you're stuck with him now, ask him where he has been for 2 months and what he did with the 500k TAC  Wink
I'm not stuck with anyone or anything as I sold 99% of my TAC a long time ago. Maybe a better way to have pursued this would have been to contact the exchanges first. Then you would have known that they don't support hostile takeovers and you could have started your own coin and saved yourselves the embarrassment of what's happened.
www.dashpay.io
September 07, 2014, 12:46:16 AM

The exchanges will be left with nothing, so we make a new coin and the money we were going to pump into TAC after the fork we can spend on marketing our own coin?
Why haven't you been doing that from the time you first learned of the original problem? Either way TAC wasn't going anywhere and your takeover attempt has seriously damaged all of your teams' credibility.

A few reasons, the developer was inactive and already told Andy (Talkteam) he had finished with development for the coin.

Also we are all large holders of TAC and we want to see a bright future for this coin, if we didn't care about this coin we would have voted for a 5 block reward so we could dump like K-Meister and crew.

TalkTeam (Andy) has significant experience in telecommunications and we have solid, scalable ideas with working prototypes to make this a decentralised version of Skype.

Nobody has lost any credibility, we have done the right thing from the start.

Only in the last few days, the developer has come out of hiding, contacted the exchanges, hired a few shills and blocked us from gaining exchange support.

legendary
Traveling in subspace
September 07, 2014, 12:40:36 AM

The exchanges will be left with nothing, so we make a new coin and the money we were going to pump into TAC after the fork we can spend on marketing our own coin?
Why haven't you been doing that from the time you first learned of the original problem? Either way TAC wasn't going anywhere and your takeover attempt has seriously damaged all of your teams' credibility.
September 07, 2014, 12:38:44 AM

**Warning**

I left my coins on an exchange and now I'm going to cry about it for the rest of my life like it wasn't my own fault!

Please help me

is there anything we can help you with, man?

Characters like that are beyond help...

Talkteam, djm34, karimdr2, Aizen, Crz I'm starting to think we just leave these guys to it, we tried to help them, but all they want to do is manipulate the supply for bagholders and support this scamdev.

Let them go back to zero developments, unlimited supply and stolen funds dumped on exchanges...

I would much rather we focus our efforts on our own coin, we have an extremely talented and well funded team here, let's not waste it here with 100 Chinese sock-puppet accounts.

Support this motion.....They can keep their shitcoin, its dev thief and all this shit for them .... I'm going to dump my tac
www.dashpay.io
September 07, 2014, 12:26:34 AM

**Warning**

I left my coins on an exchange and now I'm going to cry about it for the rest of my life like it wasn't my own fault!

Please help me

is there anything we can help you with, man?

Characters like that are beyond help...

Talkteam, djm34, karimdr2, Aizen, Crz I'm starting to think we just leave these guys to it, we tried to help them, but all they want to do is manipulate the supply for bagholders and support this scamdev.

Let them go back to zero developments, unlimited supply and stolen funds dumped on exchanges...

I would much rather we focus our efforts on our own coin, we have an extremely talented and well funded team here, let's not waste it here with greedy bagholders that can't see past their own noses.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115
September 06, 2014, 10:40:50 PM
Sweet creamy cheesus on a cracker this thread is a clusterfuck. Glad I listened to that crazy dragonballzx chatcoin guy and sold all my talkcoins a couple months ago. Best of luck with the fork, I guess, talkers...
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
September 06, 2014, 10:33:16 PM

bittrex email to me:

We are not taking the fork. We generally do not take community take overs.

Rut Row

Think its time to try to make their own coin.

The original dev really fucked everyone. To think I, like a few others mined this shit for month+ and mined it even longer for this crap.
legendary
Traveling in subspace
September 06, 2014, 10:05:20 PM

bittrex email to me:

Rut Row
Activity: 658
Admin of DwarfPool.com
September 06, 2014, 07:00:39 PM

bittrex email to me:

Pages:
Jump to: