Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAO] Tao, AltMarket & FanMix - Real Solutions for the Music Industry! - page 25. (Read 93024 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

You never answered my question upthread: what specifically do you think is in violation of US securities law?

THE PREMINE? Smiley LOL

OK, since you didn't answer my question to you that I asked right before the post you're replying to, I'll ask again, what premine? I'm going to assume you mean the money mined at the start that was publicly announced before hand and that was used for the crowd sale in 2016. Is that what you're referring to?

If that's what you mean, it does not violate securities laws.

There is an exemption for the Howey Test if you cap fundraising at $100,000. Bryce did exactly that. He's worked with regulators from the start. There's photographic evidence. There's evidence on the SEC website.

If you have access to some other information I'm not aware of, do tell.

REGULATORS NEED TO SUCK MY DICK  Kiss ~TAKE THAT FAT MAN
Apparently.

Nice trust score.
Activity: 408
Merit: 11

You never answered my question upthread: what specifically do you think is in violation of US securities law?

THE PREMINE? Smiley LOL

OK, since you didn't answer my question to you that I asked right before the post you're replying to, I'll ask again, what premine? I'm going to assume you mean the money mined at the start that was publicly announced before hand and that was used for the crowd sale in 2016. Is that what you're referring to?

There is an exemption for the Howey Test if you cap fundraising at $100,000. Bryce did exactly that. He's worked with regulators from the start. There's photographic evidence. There's evidence on the SEC website.

Wow, you've totally convinced me it's a scam with your incredibly compelling and nuanced argument! I've seen the light and I'm turning Bryce in to the SEC.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

THE PREMINE? Smiley LOL

THE PREMINE? Smiley LOL

Pardon me while I laugh my ass off at any denizen of these forums who seeks to lecture me on "morality" or "ethics".

I think most of you are cretins.

That's why you'll still buy my coin.

The average bitcointalk member hasn't swindled nearly as many people out of their money as you have. Frankly I don't know why I'm wasting my time here. Pretty soon your coin will have negative value and you'll be paying people to take it off your hands. Have fun while it lasts, Newbie.

Still picturing this when you post:

THE PREMINE? Smiley LOL
Pardon me while I laugh my ass off at any denizen of these forums who seeks to lecture me on "morality" or "ethics".

The average bitcointalk member hasn't swindled nearly as many people out of their money as you have. Frankly I don't know why I'm wasting my time here. Pretty soon your coin will have negative value and you'll be paying people to take it off your hands. Have fun while it lasts, Newbie.

Still picturing this when you post:

fuck your premine Wink lol

What premine?

fuck your premine Wink lol
Activity: 222
Merit: 58
They call me Rad Rody.

Tao faucet added to the Tao.network site.

https://tao.network/faucet/

And a web wallet
https://tao.network/tao-wallet/

Note you need to register a free account on the site and be signed in.
Pictured: Presduterte desperately trying to prove AltMarket and Tao are a scam

Angry

Grin

How can using the likeness of a dead celebrity possibly be legal?

There's certainly no morality to it. Its absolutely shameful.

Congrats Bryce on raking in $102 in trading volume over the last 24 hours.
I met with the SEC in person.
I met with the CFTC in person.
I met with the Dept of Treasury in person.

I don't care what you think is legal, because I know what is and is not legal.

The rest of you should be in full on fucking panic mode right now, because anything that doesn't look like my sale is an unregistered security.

I haven't been wrong on any of that so far.

Wanna keep betting against me?
How can using the likeness of a dead celebrity possibly be legal?

There's certainly no morality to it. Its absolutely shameful.

Wow, dude. I begin to understand why you're confused about this whole thing.

Let me walk you through it.

1) The celebrity has heirs and an estate.
2) The heirs control legal rights to his image and IP.
3) They entered into contract with the AltMarket to license the exclusive use of his image and name for the promotion and sale of the coin and the proceeds from the sale are split between them and AltMarket, so both parties benefit.
4) AltMarket has the ability to enforce the exclusivity of their contract with ODB's estate and can and will sue to prevent any other exchange from listing ODBcoin without their permission and/or a licensing fee. Legal precedent for this was created when Kanye West sued the Coinye developers over unauthorized use of his image with the coin.

Because of this, after the sale ends in February, you'll only be able to trade ODBcoin with Tao on AltMarket. Think about how Ethereum's price benefited from the ICOs. Except that isn't ending very well thanks to the SEC and the vaporware nature of most ICOs.

But with Tao we have the first of a series of celebrity cryptocurrencies where the artists provide the value; solid, secure, and vapor-free.  Cheesy
Plus legally compliant and safe from regulators as a result. Seems like the perfect place to escape the crypto apocalypse to me.

But let me guess, you still don't get it.  Roll Eyes

Just signed into AltMarket with a private ref code  Cool

A few things I like from the terms of service.

A) Potential conflicts of interest disclosed. Bryce is disallowed from owning more than a tenth of a percent of Tao, Sys, and Unobtanium while employed at AltMarket.

B) the AltMarket will be subject to publicly published, bank-level audits to make sure the sales of ODBcoin and the future icon tokens (at least six in 2019) are done 100% above board and legitimately:

C) Tao, AltMarket, and all they're doing is fully legal and regulatory compliant in the USA:

Forget the trash on the old crypto markets everyone was chasing, and follow the Tao.
Safe, Legal, and Legit.
New terms of service for the exchange. Could they be the best in the industry?

https://alt.market/terms/

ODBcoin launch starts in just hours. Remember, ODBcoin and all Icon Tokens/Initial Artist Offerings will ONLY be traded against Tao after the initial sale ends. And Tao will also be the base currency for most markets on AltMarket.  Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
Don't be disappointed I believe that the XTO team will continue to strive to be able to provide a way out with this still red value, be patient and soon there will be a surge so that it can please your child and wife. Positive thinking will be better and good hopes will come soon to the XTO community.
Pages:
Jump to: