Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAO] Tao, AltMarket & FanMix - Real Solutions for the Music Industry! - page 23. (Read 93024 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

If you're so confident in Bryce's criminality, report him to the authorities. What AltMarket is doing is about the only legit thing in crypto. Getting bored with people who can only shout baseless assertions and dodge direct questions

Once the SEC gets wind that he's throwing their name around to promote his garbage without an actual license that will be his own undoing. I don't have to do anything for his project to be a failure -- they all end up failures anyway. He has a terrible track record and is notorious for pump n dump schemes.

I tried to check where it was on CMC today and its completely fallen off the charts as it was delisted from its last exchange:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tao/#markets

Talk about "shitcoins." Lol.

~in 2021 prolly go big !! Wink lol
Activity: 408
Merit: 11

If you're so confident in Bryce's criminality, report him to the authorities. What AltMarket is doing is about the only legit thing in crypto. Getting bored with people who can only shout baseless assertions and dodge direct questions

Here's some more coverage of the ODBcoin sale, featuring an interview with Young Dirty and Bryce:

https://youtu.be/nak9KFgFXUA?t=25

OK, since you didn't answer my question to you that I asked right before the post you're replying to, I'll ask again, what premine? I'm going to assume you mean the money mined at the start that was publicly announced before hand and that was used for the crowd sale in 2016. Is that what you're referring to?

If that's what you mean, it does not violate securities laws.

There is an exemption for the Howey Test if you cap fundraising at $100,000. Bryce did exactly that. He's worked with regulators from the start. There's photographic evidence. There's evidence on the SEC website.

If you have access to some other information I'm not aware of, do tell.

The TAO Network has made 30 million TAO tokens available for the ongoing month-long crowdsale. Rest of the tokens are allocated for development, marketing and community building exercises. The platform has announced that the value a TAO token will not be more than $1.00 during the crowdsale. Participants in the crowdsale shall receive a 25% bonus on their deposit if the deposit is made prior to Friday, August 5th.

You might want to re-read that a little more carefully. "Not be more than $1.00" isn't the same as setting it specifically to $1 the way you're representing it. The amount paid per Tao was proportional to the amount raised, and it ended up at approximately $0.003 per Tao, which is a long way from $1.00

Whether it was capped or only raised ~$100K is irrelevant to the question of whether it qualifies as a security.

It does not.

Am I understanding you correctly that it was dumb luck that made him not break the law, then?

Or did he deliberately not market things as well as he could have?

Based on comments he's made, yes actually I'm pretty sure he fudded himself on purpose to keep most of crypto at arms length and get people to ignore what he was doing. I think he also intentionally let it languish on small exchanges nobody uses for the same reason, and to keep the shady ICO money away from the network so it stayed clean.

For what he has been doing it was much more important for him to appeal to the people in the music industry than to the crypto industry. And to people in the music industry, most of the rest of crypto looks like a huge scam.

That seems deliberately misleading and hardly the conduct of an honest agent.

Which regulation are you referring to, by the way?

The discussion was whether the Tao ICO needed to be registered as a security and whether it was done legally. Only raising ~$100,000 puts it well under the minimum for it to be exempt. I believe this is covered by Reg D -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulation_D_(SEC)#Rule_504

I don't see where it would apply, as the sale was for up to 30 million dollars, which puts it significantly over the limit.

Moreover, the SEC filing was done much much later.

You're so obsessed with this nonexistent $30M. They raised around $110,000 and that is far less than the minimum required for registering as a security. How you are interpreting the press release you read from 2016 is totally irrelevant to the question of whether it is exempted under Reg D. Is $110,000 less than $1,000,000? Then it's under the minimum. Understand?

The SEC filing is not related to the Tao ICO. That was for the AltMarket, and the fact that they registered is an indication they followed the law.

sounds like max keisers holllywood penny stock exchange thing hmmmm Smiley  kek

The discussion was whether the Tao ICO needed to be registered as a security and whether it was done legally. Only raising ~$100,000 puts it well under the minimum for it to be exempt. I believe this is covered by Reg D -

we talking coins or stocks ? lol  Cheesy  wheres this imaginary exchange? pfttt bwwahahaha

Coins, obviously.

The exchange is still right where it was yesterday when I linked to it upthread. As previously mentioned, it is currently only allowing people to participate in the ODBcoin sale, with full trading to follow.

https://exchange.alt.market/

if there is only ONE COIN ON THERE it's not an exchange it's just a dumping ground for bryces dogshit!! lol Wink weeeeee

OK, since you didn't answer my question to you that I asked right before the post you're replying to, I'll ask again, what premine? I'm going to assume you mean the money mined at the start that was publicly announced before hand and that was used for the crowd sale in 2016. Is that what you're referring to?

There is an exemption for the Howey Test if you cap fundraising at $100,000. Bryce did exactly that. He's worked with regulators from the start. There's photographic evidence. There's evidence on the SEC website.

The TAO Network has made 30 million TAO tokens available for the ongoing month-long crowdsale. Rest of the tokens are allocated for development, marketing and community building exercises. The platform has announced that the value a TAO token will not be more than $1.00 during the crowdsale. Participants in the crowdsale shall receive a 25% bonus on their deposit if the deposit is made prior to Friday, August 5th.

You might want to re-read that a little more carefully. "Not be more than $1.00" isn't the same as setting it specifically to $1 the way you're representing it. The amount paid per Tao was proportional to the amount raised, and it ended up at approximately $0.003 per Tao, which is a long way from $1.00

Whether it was capped or only raised ~$100K is irrelevant to the question of whether it qualifies as a security.

It does not.

Am I understanding you correctly that it was dumb luck that made him not break the law, then?

Based on comments he's made, yes actually I'm pretty sure he fudded himself on purpose to keep most of crypto at arms length and get people to ignore what he was doing. I think he also intentionally let it languish on small exchanges nobody uses for the same reason, and to keep the shady ICO money away from the network so it stayed clean.

For what he has been doing it was much more important for him to appeal to the people in the music industry than to the crypto industry. And to people in the music industry, most of the rest of crypto looks like a huge scam.

I don't see where it would apply, as the sale was for up to 30 million dollars, which puts it significantly over the limit.

You're so obsessed with this nonexistent $30M. They raised around $110,000 and that is far less than the minimum required for registering as a security. How you are interpreting the press release you read from 2016 is totally irrelevant to the question of whether it is exempted under Reg D. Is $110,000 less than $1,000,000? Then it's under the minimum. Understand?

The SEC filing is not related to the Tao ICO. That was for the AltMarket, and the fact that they registered is an indication they followed the law.

we talking coins or stocks ? lol  Cheesy  wheres this imaginary exchange? pfttt bwwahahaha

Coins, obviously.

The exchange is still right where it was yesterday when I linked to it upthread. As previously mentioned, it is currently only allowing people to participate in the ODBcoin sale, with full trading to follow.

It does not.

SEC doesn't care about bryces shitcoins lol  Cheesy Grin Roll Eyes

(((bwaahahahah!!*spits mcdonalds coffee*)))

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

It does not.

It does not.

It does not.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

You never answered my question upthread: what specifically do you think is in violation of US securities law?

THE PREMINE? Smiley LOL

Making a throwaway to point out that this is, in fact, a lie.

Bryce did put a cap on the fundraiser, but at 30 million (1USD = 1TAO), not $100 000. The latter is just what he managed to raise (in fact, he raised slightly more than that, according to contemporaneous PR material).

See e.g. https://bitcoinprbuzz.com/tao-network-announces-the-crowdsale-of-its-cryptocurrency-and-the-tao-of-music-project/

It does not.

Because the sale was capped at 30 million USD, not 100k USD, and ran for the full period.

Lol @ Bryce admitting to selling shitcoins. His ego is out of control. He should really team up with Craig Wright. They could fuck over hordes of mush-brained, easily-led dopes if they decided to combine forces. If the government seriously looked into Wiener's past wienercoin shenanigans they would probably consider pressing charges against him. Just one pump and dump scamcoin after another. Tao will be no different.

You must be new around here. Bryce calls every crypto a shitcoin. Including Bitcoin.  Cheesy

If you're so confident in Bryce's criminality, report him to the authorities.

Still not sure if your fantasy is that he's colluding with regulators to "fuck over hordes of mush-brained, easily-led dopes," as you so elegantly put it, or if in your imagination he's such an incredibly brilliant mastermind that he's pulled the wool over the government's eyes. 
Activity: 222
Merit: 58
They call me Rad Rody.

Lol @ Bryce admitting to selling shitcoins. His ego is out of control. He should really team up with Craig Wright. They could fuck over hordes of mush-brained, easily-led dopes if they decided to combine forces. If the government seriously looked into Wiener's past wienercoin shenanigans they would probably consider pressing charges against him. Just one pump and dump scamcoin after another. Tao will be no different.

Do you have anything of substance to contribute to the conversation or are you basically just mashing the keyboard at this point?   Roll Eyes

Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes

#COME ON CHUM>>>PLAY ALONG!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Smiley

Cool

WEEEEE

Do you have anything of substance to contribute to the conversation or are you basically just mashing the keyboard at this point?   Roll Eyes

Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes

Smiley

Making a throwaway to point out that this is, in fact, a lie.

Bryce did put a cap on the fundraiser, but at 30 million (1USD = 1TAO), not $100 000. The latter is just what he managed to raise (in fact, he raised slightly more than that, according to contemporaneous PR material).

See e.g. https://bitcoinprbuzz.com/tao-network-announces-the-crowdsale-of-its-cryptocurrency-and-the-tao-of-music-project/

It does not.

BILLIONS TRUST ME Wink WEEEEEE

Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes

General TAO chicken coin, AWESOME!!!  Shocked Cool Cheesy

Does TOA rhyme with DAO??... Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAO is dead -> and too TAO -> what is Next *AO
Just want to laugh at something you want to laugh at and this is clear evidence.
Don't want to be successful on the Exchange, I just check the website is not clear and cannot be accessed. AO AO AO AOUOOOOO LOL

WAT

Not sure what most of what you just typed is supposed to mean.

The exchange is loading for me just fine and I can sign into my account.   Huh

Pages:
Jump to: