Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAO] Tao, AltMarket & FanMix - Real Solutions for the Music Industry! - page 32. (Read 93024 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
The Tao of Crypto
Very good news. Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
good news, thank you  Smiley Wink
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
They are not replying much or we can't see any activities from the team. Dead most probably. Be careful for those trading on their tokens.

Here's a nice summary a community member wrote in the Discord group just now:

They are not replying much or we can't see any activities from the team. Dead most probably. Be careful for those trading on their tokens.

This project is far from dead. Bitcointalk isn't the only place coins are discussed.

Try joining the slack. Read an article like this one:
https://www.inc.com/lisa-abeyta/how-cryptocurrency-blockchain-will-revolutionize-music-industry.html

This project is only just starting to leak over a year's worth of work before launching.
        Bryce Weiner‏
@BryceWeiner
Читaть Читaть @BryceWeiner
Eщe
If you're curious what we're doing w/ $XTO for the #MusicIndustry, I'll be participating in a panel discussion on the very topic of Crowdfunding and Token Sales for Music at @dewexpo in LA February 6th!

Here's our latest doc that triggered all this:
http://tao.network/XTORoadmapv0.3.pdf
14:53 - 17 нoяб. 2017 г.
2 peтвитa 12 oтмeтoк «Hpaвитcя» Payus N. MindTru MotorcarsKamal R. HubbardAndrewScottBill SmithKris FürgenancartaPhilippe Beauchemin
2 oтвeтoв 2 peтвитoв 12 oтмeтoк «Hpaвитcя»
Oтвeтить 2   Peтвитнyть 2   Mнe нpaвитcя 12

icculus‏
@icculus479
 9 ч9 чacoв нaзaд
Eщe
B oтвeт @BryceWeiner @dewexpo
How can we invest in XTO @BryceWeiner
0 oтвeтoв 0 peтвитoв 0 oтмeтoк «Hpaвитcя»
Oтвeтить   Peтвитнyть   Mнe нpaвитcя

Bill Smith‏
@billsmith4lyfe
 12 ч12 чacoв нaзaд
Eщe
B oтвeт @BryceWeiner @dewexpo
Good luck with your $XTO project.   .......    -Bryce Weiner, supports the project is great, yet there is no answer, whether the coin will see new exchanges
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Exclusive Member
 the tweeter is also absolut silence. Undecided
hi guys !, all XTO observations, no progress on new exchanges, dev> are you so comfortable?  Huh Give the community an opportunity to learn about your road map and coin, thank you.  lol.
but, what about the road map?  like a pump and a dumper, Roll in the bottom-there was $ 0.248394Market Cap $ 8,097,572, now $ 0.139770 Market Cap $ 4,557,643 ---- 4 million dollars down Smiley

The volume in this market is so low the volatility you display is just a reflection of that. For whatever reason, it is still very much under the radar to most traders. There's a considerable PR initiative underway which will take some time to materialise, plus the main product isn't due to launch until next year. This is a medium term hold.
but, what about the road map?  like a pump and a dumper, Roll in the bottom-there was $ 0.248394Market Cap $ 8,097,572, now $ 0.139770 Market Cap $ 4,557,643 ---- 4 million dollars down Smiley
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
We have a new community organized Discord if Slack isn't your thing.

Thank you to those who set it up!

Discord:
http://discord.gg/tx6jNTT

Slack:
https://tao11.typeform.com/to/ws8MgM
Really interesting roadmap.  I wonder who the well known companies in the cryptocurrency space that are helping to build this project are.   
So Tao is in partnership with Interscope records?
Are some of these celebrities pictured in the roadmap going to publicly  endorse Tao?

Endorse?  Oh no no no....

The celebrities featured in the roadmap are ALREADY under contract.  We used their likenesses because we already have the rights to do so. Smiley

Allow me to be SUPER CLEAR.

Those celebrities involved with XTO are not compensated.  Quite the opposite, they are our CLIENTS.
Really interesting roadmap.  I wonder who the well known companies in the cryptocurrency space that are helping to build this project are.   
Are some of these celebrities pictured in the roadmap going to publicly  endorse Tao?

Endorse?  Oh no no no....

The celebrities featured in the roadmap are ALREADY under contract.  We used their likenesses because we already have the rights to do so. Smiley
Bryce Weiner Hello!  Tao, your project, why not promote to other stock exchanges Cryptopia, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Bittrex, HitBTC many will like it, and the road map is super  Wink

Yes it's good
Activity: 5
I'll need to switch accounts to update the OP, but I'm proud to announce the release of the new XTO Roadmap!

http://tao.network/XTORoadmapv0.3.pdf

I shall simply leave it here and answer any questions which you might have.  I don't check BCT often, so Slack is highly recommended.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Do we have more information on how TAO are gonna work with altmarket ?!
it would be great to see Tao, the musical coin Bittrex and Poloniex Cryptopia Wink
Pages:
Jump to: