Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAO] Tao, AltMarket & FanMix - Real Solutions for the Music Industry! - page 33. (Read 93024 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Any news about tao beeing listed on real exchange like Bittrex and Poloniex.?
I follow the price increase and seems promising project but lack real volume..
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Activity: 80

The details are that
a) everything is public knowledge, and
b) Coinbase is aware of this dispute because
c) in August of 2014 I took estate funds and invested them in Bitcoin with the permission of the co-administrator.

I haven't gone back just yet to correct the record, but then Bitcoin has only just now crossed $5,000.  Smiley

funny the because the estate says you stole estate funds, but again, that's a matter of public record - go ahead and say whatever bullshit you gotta say conman.
The record says that I was administrator of the estate at the time, and as a result could not have stolen anything.  Your characterization is typical crypto FUD or ignorance of how the law works or both.
[/quote]

Sorry, spin it anyway you want.

But anyway I guess it's to people who invest in you to decide if a lawsuit is fud.
[/quote]
I'm not spinning anything.

I think you're projecting.  That's kinda my point.

Edit to add: As I've been responding here I've been conducting an AMA in XTO slack on this topic.  Those are the most interested parties including our ICO investors and business partners.  You're welcome to join us.  The link is in the OP. Smiley
Activity: 4

The details are that
c) in August of 2014 I took estate funds and invested them in Bitcoin with the permission of the co-administrator.

I haven't gone back just yet to correct the record, but then Bitcoin has only just now crossed $5,000.  Smiley

funny the because the estate says you stole estate funds, but again, that's a matter of public record - go ahead and say whatever bullshit you gotta say conman.
[/quote]
The record says that I was administrator of the estate at the time, and as a result could not have stolen anything.  Your characterization is typical crypto FUD or ignorance of how the law works or both.
[/quote]

Sorry, spin it anyway you want.

But anyway I guess it's to people who invest in you to decide if a lawsuit is fud.

The details are that

I haven't gone back just yet to correct the record, but then Bitcoin has only just now crossed $5,000.  Smiley
[/quote]

[/quote]
The record says that I was administrator of the estate at the time, and as a result could not have stolen anything.  Your characterization is typical crypto FUD or ignorance of how the law works or both.
Activity: 408
Merit: 11

Why are you linking to a speeding ticket?  Huh

try again Bryce - better hope no one pays the $20 to see who else you steal from

Why are you calling me Bryce?  Huh

[/quote]
The details are that

I haven't gone back just yet to correct the record, but then Bitcoin has only just now crossed $5,000.  Smiley
[/quote]

try again Bryce - better hope no one pays the $20 to see who else you steal from

The details are that

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

Interesting that you'd intentionally leave out the details.
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
Hey guys! Earn POS Mining rewards while trading at btcpop.co!
https://imgur.com/WqzfhBy
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
How is XTO gonna benefit from the altmarket ?! I see nothing about the taocoins in all that ?!

A proper explanation to how everything fits together is going to be posted here in due course according to the Slack last night, they appear to be waiting for a deal to be finalised first before releasing too much info. In my understanding not only will XTO be a base pair against some very unique coin launches but also holding XTO will have wider benefits within the music industry itself. There’s some very out of the box lofty plans here which are best explained by Bryce. Search $XTO on Twitter and you’ll get a flavour, and also an idea of how well this project has already ingratiated itself with those that actually matter.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
How is XTO gonna benefit from the altmarket ?! I see nothing about the taocoins in all that ?!
Activity: 5
from the dev on slack
"I'm switching gears on Monday and doing a wallet refresh.  I've been scoping it out for the last couple weeks."
"Hello Frank Zappa…"    Cheesy

Activity: 534
Merit: 250
-Tao - the wallet works fine, I hope for new good news, more people notice Tao.
Tao needs a better exchange before the big announcements... C-Cex is not enough

I think part of the announcement IS an exchange…
Pages:
Jump to: