Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAO] Tao, AltMarket & FanMix - Real Solutions for the Music Industry! - page 4. (Read 93024 times)

Activity: 408
Merit: 11
Nutildah you are a sad little man. Six damn years. Get a life and go away. All of your various alts.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
These posts explain why Bryce did what he did, as described by previous developers that have worked with him in the past. Basically, he can't write code of his own and has a long-standing history of stealing the work of others and passing it off as his own. He also has no shame when it comes to manipulating social media to exact vengeance on those who have crossed him. I'm sure he has an excuse as to why all of his critics are wrong and he is a saint.

He only broke code Bryce did not make any coins imho especially a Blake based coin he does not even seem to be able to compile coin wallets atm Shocked

most if not all the working code and compiled wallets for his coins seem to be done by other devs wonder why  Roll Eyes

you can see from the github commits I was the fool who fixed and got Dirac working and also ran all the nodes and merged mined it on my pools but I am working on other projects namely the mmo games and Bryce did not like that as I would not do anymore work on coins and would not setup a merged pool on demand which resulted in him getting very abusive to me via DM and email which you can see some of that here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9527356

I never asked for any type of payment for any thing I have done with Blake based coin projects and I also really dislike the premine and ipo/ico crap that is also far too common if anyone wants to send coins to a dev because they have actually done some work great but these other schemes should be avoided as there is not any proof a dev will produce results after they have x% of a coin they claim to be the dev of or a big bag of BTC Roll Eyes
Note: Market price does not equal results or development as they are far to easy to manipulate and is often the way these scam coins are hyped
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory

Edit:
Another thing I know for sure is that Bryce uses multiple accounts both here and on twitter (both haters and lovers which is kind of weird)

it would not surprise me if he setup an account just so he could say it was not him after paying someone to make the coin for him
Quote from: Bryce Weiner
I'll go and do it myself.  If I can't do it I'll pay someone to do it.

I am still not happy with the xdq code its got bugs and issues and Bryce cant be bothered to updated the code with even the simplest update *checkpoints

I will never work with Bryce again after the way he treated me he can apologize all he likes it does not change that he is a bully to work with and for an open source project there is nothing that will entice me to work with people like that including fake apologies, BTC or Fiat currency its not going to happen ever he burned his bridges with me and the other blake eco devs!

Bryce Weiner
26 May

to me
You're creating a de facto closed source ecosystem.

Nice job.  You're everything crypto was created to fight against.

Bryce Weiner
26 May

to me
I'll go and do it myself.  If I can't do it I'll pay someone to do it.

If I sound disappointed it is because I am.

BlueDragon747
26 May

to Bryce
I am not doing it for you

Bryce Weiner
26 May

to me
You're not doing it for anyone but yourself.

I'll take all the attention away from your ecosystem.  

It's that simple.

BlueDragon747
26 May

to Bryce
you are welcome to do as you wish

Bryce Weiner
26 May

to me
As are we all.

Good luck.

Bryce Weiner
26 May

to me
I've never allowed anyone to hold my coins hostage.

I'll be hard forking off of BLC as soon as possible.

You can remove Dirac if you wish, but then I'll tell the world it's because you want total control over a closed source system and refuse to allow coin devs to setup their own pools.

I wanted you to know what's coming because I felt I owed you at least that much.

I am sorry we could not work together, but I will not work with wannabe tyrants.

Sincerely,

all my code is on Github as it always was and others have setup pools both public and private and I have helped them but thats not same as doing it for them  Roll Eyes

Bryce Weiner
26 May

to me
Sorry if I made a mistake about the code not being open source.

Shocked

Bryce Weiner
26 May

to me
I'm trying to make money so we can all profit

I am simply disappointed and quite frankly if you don't wish to work with us anymore that's just fine.

I have a reputation to uphold for ethical behavior.

"us" is that meaning Blocktech because this at the time was from his Blocktech email Oops guess there is no "us" now  Tongue

Bryce Weiner
12 Jun

to me
Hahahaha... Get the fuck over yourself.  

I did you a courtesy.  If you want me to just say your networks are fucked up on Twitter I can do that.

THEN I'll setup my pools.  Tee hee hee.

I don't need to spend money wasting resources when I can waste yours... that is... until your network fucks up like it has.

Bryce Weiner
12 Jun

to me
See how that works?

getting me to do all the work on xdq and trying to force me to setup a merge pool for Bryce because he can't and won't do it himself is certainly not a courtesy imho

Bryce has a screwed up way of thinking about ethics go work with him yourself and dont take my word on it!

atm I am stuck with running the nodes for xdq and maintaining it on the merged pools and it sucks  Cry

Exactly , we will never work with Bryce again, not for all the tea in china or all the btc in satoshi's hoarde.

ive seen those e mails with full headers and more detail.

i don't care how many fake forum accounts or fake twitter accounts come out to be his friend or pretend to be his enemy, Bryce is a waste of time , I will never ever acknowledge him or anything he is involved with again.

And no matter how many of you people running multiple accounts come out of the woodwork is no difference to me (or to Bluedragon obviously)

From what I've seen Bryce the Weiner is involved in scam after scam.

But here's the thing which people don't get.  The guy is totally incompetent as a coder. Last year he was asking around for advice how to compile a wallet in windows.  The guy is an idiot at programming and he's a bigger idiot at things like economics.  I have corrected him so many times regarding elementary issues, on twitter and he just deletes his tweets and lies about everything.

So I have to wonder how such an incompetent idiot is everywhere and gets so much credit when he knows nothing?

More to follow.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
hi how can i get access to the secret discord, i want to see the rest of the pictures
Activity: 26
Merit: 2
Yikes, someone is extremely busy creating alts.

And it ain't nutildah.
If I thought my reputation was under threat I would step into this thread to defend myself but the detractors are clearly bored on covid19 lockdown so I'll just go back to doing fun stuff

he deleted his facebook, but the screens are on the discord chat

Huh. I didn't honestly think you'd go into doxxing and threatening people as a first step. Silly me, I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
If I thought my reputation was under threat I would step into this thread to defend myself but the detractors are clearly bored on covid19 lockdown so I'll just go back to doing fun stuff
legendary
Done here.

Yes, you are. That's one thing we can both agree on. You got caught plagiarizing a project and trying to pass it off as your own work.

You are done here.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Oh noes I copied another codebase and never tried to hide it.  

What do you mean? You completely tried to hide it. You deleted any reference to TomoChain and replaced it with "Tao," without properly crediting TomoChain for cloning their codebase.

Is there a particular reason why Bryce didn't do a proper github fork of the codebase (Tomochain), instead just grabbing it without any kind of attribution?

If you weren't trying to hide it, why did you go about cloning TomoChain in such a non-standard manner?

In addition, this is plagiarism by any definition:

https://i.imgur.com/5LJwk3j.png

https://i.imgur.com/JX4iWCi.png

This would not fly in any other industry, so why do you think it is OK for crypto?

This behavior demonstrates a few things about you:

- you have a complete disrespect for the work done by others
- you are without original ideas of your own and must borrow ideas from others
- you are too lazy to generate your own materials.

I've been busting scams here for a number of years and projects that engage in this type of behavior are ALWAYS scams. They put in the minimum amount of effort into their work because they know there is no chance of long-term success for their project, because they know it is a SCAM. You're just trying to perform yet another fleecing and using this forum to do so. It will backfire on you spectacularly.

Finally, if you don't give a shit about Bitcointalk, and its never hurt you or helped you ever, then what are you doing here? If this was actually the case, just fuck off then, dummy.
If you were able to discern the source then I wasn't trying to hide anything, was I?
As you well know, having done so on other occasions, you can do a "fork" on Github, which links it back to the repo you've forked from.

You didn't do that. I'll leave it to others to determine if you've been straight with them in other forums about Tao2 being a fork of Tomochain.
If you don't think that a six year career and Tao being four years old and still trading above ICO price is "no chance for long term success" I got nothing for you.
Tao was at an all-time low price the other day (75 sats).

Any advantage it has over ICO prices is not due to to the TAO/BTC price, but BTC/USD, which, sure, is higher than in 2016.
This site wants things done their way, but crypto can be implemented anyway anyone wants.  It's a big, big world out there.  I don't do things your way and I never have and I never will.  I'm not here to please a forum where less people read the content than my twitter feed. 

As I stated before the mod removed it, I'm posting here because the one member of our community that thinks BCT has value got so frustrated w/ the trolling I had to come and see it for myself.

BTW, nice moving goalposts.  Done here.  Enjoy your witchhunt.
You know, I don't think you'd have nearly as many problems if you even once could admit responsibility for literally anything that went wrong. It's OK to fail sometimes, as long as you take steps to improve.
Activity: 80

What do you mean? You completely tried to hide it. You deleted any reference to TomoChain and replaced it with "Tao," without properly crediting TomoChain for cloning their codebase.

Is there a particular reason why Bryce didn't do a proper github fork of the codebase (Tomochain), instead just grabbing it without any kind of attribution?

If you weren't trying to hide it, why did you go about cloning TomoChain in such a non-standard manner?

This would not fly in any other industry, so why do you think it is OK for crypto?

I've been busting scams here for a number of years and projects that engage in this type of behavior are ALWAYS scams. They put in the minimum amount of effort into their work because they know there is no chance of long-term success for their project, because they know it is a SCAM. You're just trying to perform yet another fleecing and using this forum to do so. It will backfire on you spectacularly.

Finally, if you don't give a shit about Bitcointalk, and its never hurt you or helped you ever, then what are you doing here? If this was actually the case, just fuck off then, dummy.
If you were able to discern the source then I wasn't trying to hide anything, was I?

If you don't think that a six year career and Tao being four years old and still trading above ICO price is "no chance for long term success" I got nothing for you.

This site wants things done their way, but crypto can be implemented anyway anyone wants.  It's a big, big world out there.  I don't do things your way and I never have and I never will.  I'm not here to please a forum where less people read the content than my twitter feed. 

As I stated before the mod removed it, I'm posting here because the one member of our community that thinks BCT has value got so frustrated w/ the trolling I had to come and see it for myself.

BTW, nice moving goalposts.  Done here.  Enjoy your witchhunt.
Activity: 2
the troll made a mistake and was busted
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Tagged for being a scam and supported the flag.
legendary

Hey guys, got more fodder for your slash fiction  Wink

https://twitter.com/notsofast/status/1246810619153723392

That's NotSoFast, well known crypto name who's been a lowkey Tao supporter for a while now.

Oh so you've grown the userbase by like 5-20 %? Good for you!

Edit: I thought it might be worth pointing out: The however many thousand "followers" that the likes of notsofast and bryce have is not actual, real, flesh-and-blood people who are actually listening to them. You know that, right? I mean, it's pretty damn obvious when you look at the ratios of likes/comments/RTs and compare to other people with similar follower counts.

Roll Eyes

https://www.twitteraudit.com/notsofast

Whoops, you forgot!

Trade volume is not a relevant metric to determine the legitimacy of a project.

Neither is price
Activity: 40
Merit: 3
Nobody cares what you think because you've been wrong for years. Literally wrong for years.  

Crypto is for grownups now.

Make me famous, bitch.

That's your rebuttal? Not sure who you're talking about when you say "grownups" -- obviously not yourself.

No comment on why you utterly ripped off another project and called it your own? You were just hoping nobody would notice or what?

Look, you didn't even bother to come up with your own words for the README:

Regardless of your involvement with this project, it has all the hallmarks of a scam.

Oh noes I copied another codebase and never tried to hide it.  I borrowed smart contracts from a bunch of other projects too!

Nobody cares.

correct, no one cares:

[/url]
Nobody cares what you think because you've been wrong for years. Literally wrong for years. 

Make me famous, bitch.

That's your rebuttal? Not sure who you're talking about when you say "grownups" -- obviously not yourself.

No comment on why you utterly ripped off another project and called it your own? You were just hoping nobody would notice or what?

Regardless of your involvement with this project, it has all the hallmarks of a scam.

Oh noes I copied another codebase and never tried to hide it.  I borrowed smart contracts from a bunch of other projects too!

Nobody cares.

I'll keep it totally real with you.

I posted in slack encouraging folks to come forward and post how they have been scammed by this project in this thread.

Nobody has yet.

I don't even post on this shithole anymore but you trolls managed to annoy the one person in our community who sees any value in keeping this thread going.

I had to come and see it for myself and lol damn y'all made my day.

BitcoinTalk is completely irrelevant to anything I've ever done.  It doesn't matter to my career and it never has.  It has never positively nor negatively impacted my ability to grow and thrive in this industry.

I am in the United States. All of my projects are based in the United States.  Everything I do is under the eye of regulators with whom I engage directly and personally.  They know about everything I've ever done from Razor to Tao to AltMarket and none have a problem with anything.  None of it.  It's all nonsense created by people who just want to see me fail and none of it has any basis in reality.

It's 2020.  Get over yourselves.
A Tao2 roadmap has been posted to Medium:

https://medium.com/@BryceWeiner/the-tao-2020-roadmap-part-two-b3cee43cae8e

Tao 2.0 relaunch coming later this month as previously mentioned. Highlights include codebase forked (indirectly) from Ethereum, as well as mobile wallets for Android and iOS.

Current Tao v1 holders will be rewarded with a bonus 10 to 15% additional Tao when they switch over to the new network.   Smiley

Phase One:

A working EVM-based protocol operated by delegated proof of stake consensus
    A governance dApp for the selection of masternodes and DPOS management
    An explorer similar to EtherScan allowing visibility into the blockchain
    Android/iOS mobile wallet
    Verbose documentation
    Migration from the old network to the new network

Phase One will be live in April of 2020.

Migration involves sending Tao 1.0 tokens to a specific address with a receiving address on Tao 2.0. Community members who migrate from Tao 1.0 to Tao 2.0 will receive a 10%-15% (TBD) bonus to their holdings for their continued support!

Additional features coming in June. 
Activity: 40
Merit: 3

Make me famous, bitch.

fatass couldn't even attempt a denial

"cRYpTo iS fOr GrOwnUPs" yet attenpt try to peddle this scam to anyone 13 and up
legendary

Make me famous, bitch.

I've opened a formal Scam Accusation against Tao.

Absolutely NOBODY should be buying this garbage for a SECOND TIME.

Bryce and shills are welcome to contest the scam accusation and flag I have put on taoron. I consider myself a fair person. If you have a rationale as to why direct plagiarism and copy/paste of a project without attributing it is not scammer behavior, I welcome it. Better to post it in the Scam Accusation thread.

Otherwise, it looks like Bryce is just reverting back to his RazorCoin-era days, just stealing the work of others, pumping the shit out of it, and leaving others holding the bag.

Make me famous, bitch.
Pages:
Jump to: