Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAO] Tao, AltMarket & FanMix - Real Solutions for the Music Industry! - page 49. (Read 93024 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017
LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange
Hello everyone.
Thanks for help. Problem was in incorrect work of staking because of fork. TAO deposit/withdrawal are opened. Accounts are unlocked too.
Activity: 559
Merit: 508
We closed staking in new node and now have to wait 80 blocks to make sure of actual balance. We almost sure that this issue resides in incorrect work of staking  due to the fork. 35 blocks has passed at the moment. If I wait until 80 block today, I will open deposits/withdrawals and unlock accounts, otherwise I'll do it tomorrow morning. Thanks TAO community for assistance, it would take much more time without your help.

We are glad to have you as an exchange, can't wait to see things resolved! Smiley
legendary
We closed staking in new node and now have to wait 80 blocks to make sure of actual balance. We almost sure that this issue resides in incorrect work of staking  due to the fork. 35 blocks has passed at the moment. If I wait until 80 block today, I will open deposits/withdrawals and unlock accounts, otherwise I'll do it tomorrow morning. Thanks TAO community for assistance, it would take much more time without your help.
We have found the problem after much diagnosis. You are currently staking 1.7M+ coins on the new chain.

http://162.208.11.128/explorer/block.php?height=11092
http://162.208.11.128/explorer/block.php?height=11096

Please disable staking and wait for both of those tx's to get to 80 confirmations and you will see your balance return again.

the easiest way to fix this would be, encrypt the wallet to prevent staking and wait 80 blocks.

or add staking=0 into the tao.conf
Could you possibly try doing a reindex first and see if that resolved the problem?

Thanks for all messages in PM and email, we can't answer everyone because there are a lot of messages. We will post answers directly in this topic if you don't mind. We already tried rescan and reindex of course, it was our first step, with no success.

Is there are any chances that new wallet will not show staking amount due to some conflicts with old chain?

Well, yes that is possible, it would probably be a good idea to stop staking on the old chain, wait for any coins currently staking to reach 80 confirmations, then check how many coins our on the new chain.
legendary
Could you possibly try doing a reindex first and see if that resolved the problem?

Thanks for all messages in PM and email, we can't answer everyone because there are a lot of messages. We will post answers directly in this topic if you don't mind. We already tried rescan and reindex of course, it was our first step, with no success.

Is there are any chances that new wallet will not show staking amount due to some conflicts with old chain?
New idea from one of the community member is about staking. We think it may take place, but we don't know technical details of staking in TAO. Staking was enabled and it may get stuck somewhere in old chain. Could someone help us to check this out?

./taod -reindex
legendary
New idea from one of the community member is about staking. We think it may take place, but we don't know technical details of staking in TAO. Staking was enabled and it may get stuck somewhere in old chain. Could someone help us to check this out?
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
The only thing i can possibly think of is you guys were staking on the old chain after the fork and the coins are still in some of the old adress, maybe a reload wallet would help?

Hello.
Can you give me your email to talk about staking in TAO? Since you maybe know more then we know, because we don't follow TAO news and details of staking. My email - [email protected]

We're all discussing it in our slack, livecoin: https://tao11.typeform.com/to/ws8MgM

I'm sure it can all be figured out there.
Let's simplify everything. We post our data in this thread and hope you as community help us to find the solution much faster then we can do it alone.
Total coins in old node: 2123991 TAO (this is the current balance)
Total clients coins: 2114772 TAO
Total coins in new (actual) node: 700542 TAO

Both wallets has been rescanned with the same result. No coins in staking in new node:
"balance" : 700542.30217979,
"darksend_balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,

The only way we see is to compare incoming transactions in old and new nodes and find those which exist in old node and does not in new node. Maybe someone else can suppose better way or any guesses are welcomed.

in the new updated wallets transaction log, Is their a transaction that says it is conflicted with an amount of around 1.4M tao? and if so what is the tx id?
legendary
Let's simplify everything. We post our data in this thread and hope you as community help us to find the solution much faster then we can do it alone.
Total coins in old node: 2123991 TAO (this is the current balance)
Total clients coins: 2114772 TAO
Total coins in new (actual) node: 700542 TAO

Both wallets has been rescanned with the same result. No coins in staking in new node:
"balance" : 700542.30217979,
"darksend_balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,

The only way we see is to compare incoming transactions in old and new nodes and find those which exist in old node and does not in new node. Maybe someone else can suppose better way or any guesses are welcomed.
legendary
The only thing i can possibly think of is you guys were staking on the old chain after the fork and the coins are still in some of the old adress, maybe a reload wallet would help?

Hello.
Can you give me your email to talk about staking in TAO? Since you maybe know more then we know, because we don't follow TAO news and details of staking. My email - [email protected]
Hello.
We're trying to handle this issue with developers. Several accounts has been temporarily locked to prevent withdrawals, until we find out what transactions were fraudulent. Sorry for inconvenience.

Thank you guys for being swift about all of this, but i am having trouble understanding how 70% could be missing, I have personally checked every block since the fork happened at 10843 one by one and the most tao that was move is 100K tao, So i don't understand how 70% can be missing.

legendary
Hello.
We're trying to handle this issue with developers. Several accounts has been temporarily locked to prevent withdrawals, until we find out what transactions were fraudulent. Sorry for inconvenience.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Hello.

We can't move TAO from the current chain without losing clients balances. Notification of Exchange about fork or any other technical issues is one of the major requirment for the team of any coin listed at our Exchange. Nobody notified us about fork. We received first letter today and immediately close deposit/withdrawal. Then we installed node with another chain (which is actual according to representative of the coin).

In this new chain we're lack of 70% of all coins. So, we decided to post open letter to developers and ask them compensate the lack of the coins, because we were not notified about fork in time. Please contact me via PM or email [email protected] to discuss the exact amounts.

Sorry about the confusion.  I've sent you an email to get this sorted as quickly and painlessly as possible. 
legendary
Hello.

We can't move TAO from the current chain without losing clients balances. Notification of Exchange about fork or any other technical issues is one of the major requirment for the team of any coin listed at our Exchange. Nobody notified us about fork. We received first letter today and immediately close deposit/withdrawal. Then we installed node with another chain (which is actual according to representative of the coin).

In this new chain we're lack of 70% of all coins. So, we decided to post open letter to developers and ask them compensate the lack of the coins, because we were not notified about fork in time. Please contact me via PM or email [email protected] to discuss the exact amounts.
Where can i buy Tao tokens?

At livecoin.net (preferred method IMO) or Yobit.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Where can i buy Tao tokens?
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
TAO in yobit status:
Buy order : 160 satoshi
Sell Order : 356 satoshi

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TAO/BTC

So here's a tip:

Just do what you do and leave the "blockchaining" to people who understand it...or we will end up doing your job too.
Pages:
Jump to: