Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAO] Tao, AltMarket & FanMix - Real Solutions for the Music Industry! - page 53. (Read 93024 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
As a member of a few actual "secret societies", I think it's cute.

-----BEGIN TAO SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I'm Bryce Weiner.  It's 9/15/2016. Much is placed on the ability to execute on a vision. Sometimes an opportunity to shine when it really counts comes from beyond business.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
TvH6bDrVkcM8gMSrLb5VisMCKDmRcXfKhP
H/h1vBMgOJI91AVuaVYUU3vVjRKMc/fsHl/gFXNHFAYQV+4mkxDztAuUSWnSbusOvh542CYSIMqH/iKRRzMz8dU=
-----END TAO SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Your money is worthless to me because you are poor

Don't buy my coins, ever

They aren't for you

Smiley

Feel better now?
Activity: 80
Bryce #1:

... and people wonder why I experimented with half a dozen networks and never asked for a dime while doing it.

The bottom feeders of crypto simply can't believe the $TAO project is real.

The network is staking and has launched without any issues.

We created $TAO because we think it's time artists had a say in how technology impacts their craft.

Bryce #2 responds to Bryce #1:

Fail troll impersonator, but at least you got the messaging correct.  "bryceweiner" is my account.  Thank you for the flattery.

Bryce #3 responds to maybe both previous Bryces:

Go troll someone who gives a fuck what you think.

"Tao" isn't Buddhist, per se. It is it's own thing. Wink

Now go fuck yourself

Holy shit, this has become my all-time favorite BCT thread... I have no idea if any of these are actually Bryce, who used to be coinweaver here, but I don't think it really matters - it's all inception-like and perfectly befitting chicanery.  Keep it up, "Bryces"!

Shit gets awesome when I'm around, no doubt.  It's like free advertising.  I have the best trolls, ever.

-----BEGIN TAO SIGNED MESSAGE----- 
I'm Bryce Weiner.  It's 9/15/2016 and my trolls are awesome!
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE----- 
TtwhA8E9AgvMada6AodhgyREPA4c1En4cG 
H/h1vBMgOJI91AVuaVYUU3vVjRKMc/fsHl/gFXNHFAYQV+4mkxDztAuUSWnSbusOvh542CYSIMqH/iKRRzMz8dU= 
-----END TAO SIGNED MESSAGE-----

<3 crypto
Activity: 14
There are some issues with the network. We may need to re-launch to counter these attacks.

Stay tuned. Your $TAO is safe. I hold the private keys. Smiley

aww man, these attacks have me deep in da feels. Glad you have our private keys brotha, I'm all in, my pimp game is riding on this.
There are some issues with the network. We may need to re-launch to counter these attacks.

Stay tuned. Your $TAO is safe. I hold the private keys. Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bryce #1:

... and people wonder why I experimented with half a dozen networks and never asked for a dime while doing it.

The bottom feeders of crypto simply can't believe the $TAO project is real.

The network is staking and has launched without any issues.

We created $TAO because we think it's time artists had a say in how technology impacts their craft.

Bryce #2 responds to Bryce #1:

Fail troll impersonator, but at least you got the messaging correct.  "bryceweiner" is my account.  Thank you for the flattery.

Bryce #3 responds to maybe both previous Bryces:

Now go fuck yourself

Holy shit, this has become my all-time favorite BCT thread... I have no idea if any of these are actually Bryce, who used to be coinweaver here, but I don't think it really matters - it's all inception-like and perfectly befitting chicanery.  Keep it up, "Bryces"!
Dollar dollar bills yo. The chain be twerkin once more. taobryce you da man, go catch dem rapists.
Activity: 629
Merit: 500
everything looks good on my end
Whole chain is stuck homies. withdrew from yolo, been smokin bowls for 7 hours waiting for this tx. now Im outta herb and have no corn to reup cause i all in tao'd.
Activity: 196
Looks like the whole blockchain has stuck on block 3599...
Activity: 196
Devs, my wallet is stuck at block 3599 having 11 active connections. What's wrong?
Activity: 629
Merit: 500
Dis niggah now sync'd. Was on wrong fork, but no blocks in 7 hours? this blockchain be trippin yo

im just waitin for PoW to start  Grin
Dis niggah now sync'd. Was on wrong fork, but no blocks in 7 hours? this blockchain be trippin yo
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
Sup dawgs,

I installed this cracker ass wallet 4 days ago and it still ain't sync'd, why you do this?

Can one of yo bryces help an OG in need?
Activity: 17
Hi,

Looking at github there have been no commits since I last compiled so I see not point compiling the wallet again.

I will try sync this one more time with the nodes you posted above, but we cannot use a blockchain download as it is a security risk as the wallet servers are locked down and we cannot add files for outside sources.

However, we still need a block explorer so we can close some of the open support tickets regarding missing withdrawals and deposits, is it possible someone can set one up?
Obviously using our block explorer is useless as uses just don't believe us when we show the transaction, so we must have a 3rd party explorer so we can start to move forward

Thanks
Activity: 5
Fail troll impersonator, but at least you got the messaging correct.  "bryceweiner" is my account.  Thank you for the flattery.

Now go fuck yourself
Activity: 80

EDIT found my key and have reimported and am fully synced and no coins

PM us the public TAO address so that we can check. Thank you.
where do i get that from?

The hundreds of people who own $TAO tokens and are currently securing the network through proof of stake are the ones making this possible.

that makes no sense at all to what i was asking unless i am missing something

What we are developing is a means for millions of people all around the world to have their content heard and be paid for it.

I profit from $TAO by making music people want to listen to, not the coin.

My replies sometimes reads like I'm annoyed, but that's because you can't see I'm always smiling. Smiley

Fail troll impersonator, but at least you got the messaging correct.  "bryceweiner" is my account.  Thank you for the flattery.

EDIT found my key and have reimported and am fully synced and no coins

PM us the public TAO address so that we can check. Thank you.
where do i get that from?

The hundreds of people who own $TAO tokens and are currently securing the network through proof of stake are the ones making this possible.

that makes no sense at all to what i was asking unless i am missing something

What we are developing is a means for millions of people all around the world to have their content heard and be paid for it.

I profit from $TAO by making music people want to listen to, not the coin.

My replies sometimes reads like I'm annoyed, but that's because you can't see I'm always smiling. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: