Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Tattoocoin & Tattoocoin Ltd. Ed. - Running on Twin Chain - First Time Ever! - page 29. (Read 36611 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
www.tattoocoin.net
On the stock exchange invalid wallet address
https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ request sent 9.4.17 15.44 h block 131808 . everyone is informed aready
https://yobit.net/en/trade/TLE/BTC
How do I redeem a tatto for tle?

buy TLE: https://www.novaexchange.com/market/BTC_TLE/
             https://www.coinexchange.io/market/TLE/BTC

SWAP TATO-TSE: https://www.novaexchange.com/coinswap/86/

IMPORTANT  NOTICE

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TLE/BTC   :  We've contacted yobit cause something is wrong, addresses here starting with capital t [T] when it should start with t [t] coin ino is wrong too. we are working on it

Smiley
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
On the stock exchange invalid wallet address
www.tattoocoin.net
https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ request sent 9.4.17 15.44 h block 131808 . everyone is informed aready
https://yobit.net/en/trade/TLE/BTC
How do I redeem a tatto for tle?

buy TLE: https://www.novaexchange.com/market/BTC_TLE/
             https://www.coinexchange.io/market/TLE/BTC

SWAP TATO-TSE: https://www.novaexchange.com/coinswap/86/

IMPORTANT  NOTICE

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TLE/BTC   :  We've contacted yobit cause something is wrong, addresses here starting with capital t [T] when it should start with t [t] coin ino is wrong too. we are working on it

Smiley

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
www.tattoocoin.net
www.tattoocoin.net

very important

All tattocoin users needs mandatory to backup and remove old wallet and install new one :

link

Don't need to delete roaming file , just remove old wallet .
New tattoocoin:

SPECS:

NAME:Tattoocoin
SHORT: TSE - we've changed ticker .
block 150k drops the staking from 100% to 10%
then on block 300K it will drop to 3%
but there won't be any more forks
because it's included in this wallet already
general security updates like checkpoints and such
changelog provided

change reflect new total supply

All coins are still accounted for what happens is this:

the chain looks to see if a burn has occurred yet (by checking to see if a burn happened on the block height), once it reaches the blocks that had the burn happen it changes the supply value that is shown across the network to the real supply value
they have to still be accounted for by the chain because they were mined and there is no such thing as "un-mining" coin
so the network simply reflects burn amount and subtracts it from the total supply shown across the network , on block 110K it will change the available coins to the current burn amount then again on block 120K when the second burn happened it again updates the total coin count
so when you're full sync it shows the real amount of available coins well when you pass those blocks during sync it will show you what is available.

MANDATORY

20.000 blocks to fork time more than enough for everyone to update.

Tattoocoin aims to be the cryptocurrency for the tattoo generation. Working towards partnering with tattoo shops and parlors that offer tattoo services and other merchants that tattooed and non-tattooed crypto people love, the dev team is taking altcoin and digital money from the trading sites to the actual world. A herculean task that would be achieved by taking baby steps towards the recognition of cryptocurrencies.

Proof of Stake (POS)
Secured, ultra-fast sending and receiving coins with very minimal transaction fee
Transactions are traceable through the blockchain technology
Everyone can verify all the transactions
An experimental peer-to-peer internet currency that enables instant payment to anyone in the world.
Our goal is to bring Tattoocoin to all tattoo lovers with this decentralized peer-to-peer cryptocurrency based upon Bitcoin (inspired by litecoin)

FEATURES OF TATO AND TLE
Ultra-fast transactions
New windows wallet v1.1.9.5 that includes auto-generating config file
Two coins running on a Dual-Chain or Twin-Chain that can operate simultaneously and independently

Description of Tattoocoin's Dual-Chain/Twin-Chain Wallet

What Tattoocoin has done is now incorporate a secondary "main" chain into the wallet itself that allows both chains to run simultaneously together in a side-by-side run configuration (accomplished by running the same wallet twice and selecting which chain you wish to be active) or the wallet can also allow you to operate one chain at a time. The chains do not currently interface with each other despite the fact that both can operate at the same time. Both chains have unique merkel roots and genesis blocks. Later on an interface feature will be added but it is not currently built. In the meantime the chains can both stake and mine at the same time, one chain will not interfere with the other's ability to connect to clients, stake, or mine blocks. Also, TLE is much lighter being newer and having blocks generate with a higher spacing so in a sense it's faster than the TATO chain. Another common misconception is that by sending TATO to the TLE  chain you can "exchange" the coins, this is simply NOT TRUE and users that attempt this will be met with the client informing them that it cannot send coins from TATO to TLE, this prevents possible coin loss as a proper interface between the two is still in development.

DOWNLOAD LINKS

Swap starts

2017-03-25 22:30

Swap ends

2017-06-30 22:30

Swap hosted by

https://www.novaexchange.com/coinswap/86/

Coins available for swap

Active rate for swapping

100:1

Coins swapped so far

Swapped 11917280.23410327 TATO for 119172.80234103 TLE

Destroy address for old coins

THHeb57spz23ebxDmkvDn1E5L69ozdV4qY
DO NOT SEND COINS TO THIS ADDRESS!

Network Information

NETWORK
Code:
addnode=149.56.154.75
addnode=91.134.120.210
addnode=2a01:4f8:212:8d9::306
addnode=2001:0:9d38:6abd:3c87:210c:c936:26ce
addnode=54.201.217.49
addnode=86.236.218.209
addnode=217.175.119.125
addnode=136.243.40.220
addnode=91.121.66.187
addnode=2a01:cb08:136:7b00:9d9c:4a8f:9764:f4e4
addnode=188.235.85.121
addnode=68.96.62.36
addnode=73.100.68.205
addnode=46.18.47.191
addnode=2601:190:4000:336:c983:2ed5:9d02:34fd
addnode=92.82.192.146
addnode=67.83.125.157
addnode=2607:fea8:98df:f724:65df:ecbf:2db:48e9
addnode=94.234.39.232
addnode=2001:0:4137:9e76:3072:cc16:aa8a:823e
addnode=72.22.113.97
addnode=184.164.129.202
addnode=85.117.125.193
addnode=2001:0:5ef5:79fb:28ac:16d:bb9f:c1db
addnode=92.170.141.48
addnode=5.189.156.99
addnode=180.191.73.237
addnode=2001:0:4137:9e76:3c66:1ee4:4b40:b612
addnode=2001:0:9d38:6ab8:30a1:3b8f:a424:7708
addnode=91.219.136.247
addnode=94.192.34.140
addnode=2001:0:4137:9e76:2c62:3219:a115:d817
addnode=2001:0:9d38:6abd:206f:413:a913:252e
addnode=2607:fea8:98df:f724::2
addnode=174.118.251.198
addnode=94.25.179.192

Merchant Partner/s

Cloud Services/Rental

Banners for advertisement now available

Staking Pool

Exchanges:

For Voting

TattooCoin is also added on

op is updated now:

We want to keep on working on something absolutely new, and next update (not mandatory ) include:Live theme switching . (the whole customizable wallets) irst time ever that a regular use can change himself his wallet design . another unique tattoocoin awesome feature

Activity: 630
Merit: 256
Just dropped pretty badly again. But I think it will comeback to ~85 satoshi soon again
Wow, TATO is dropping badly on YoBit.. But I'm keeping my 0.5M, if I'll loose all my investment, I'll loose it, but I really won't sell it for prices like that. Why are you selling it guys at such ridiculous price?

Yeah, I don't get it either... I will never understand why people sell their coins for the stupid low prices that they do. Makes me want to put up some super cheap buy orders so I can score some coins at a great deal...

I had the same thoughts, just didn't have any extra money so I could buy it. Someone else bought a lot couple minutes after it went down to 53 satoshi's.
Activity: 37
@Everyone

Per Tattoocoin dev's request we are happy to announce Tattoocoin v1.2.1.0 Mandatory update (soft fork on block 150K)

>>>Windows Wallet Installer<<<
(As mentioned on OP, OP will be updated by dev)

>>>Windows Wallet Standalone<<<

>>>SOURCE<<<
(Same as OP)

Looking forward to much more coming from the dev, awesome guy who has much in the works Smiley

installed thank you
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
BAM
@Everyone

Per Tattoocoin dev's request we are happy to announce Tattoocoin v1.2.1.0 Mandatory update (soft fork on block 150K)

>>>SOURCE<<<
(Same as OP)

Looking forward to much more coming from the dev, awesome guy who has much in the works Smiley

Woot Woot!!!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
@Everyone

>>>SOURCE<<<
(Same as OP)

BAM
Wow, TATO is dropping badly on YoBit.. But I'm keeping my 0.5M, if I'll loose all my investment, I'll loose it, but I really won't sell it for prices like that. Why are you selling it guys at such ridiculous price?

Yeah, I don't get it either... I will never understand why people sell their coins for the stupid low prices that they do. Makes me want to put up some super cheap buy orders so I can score some coins at a great deal...
very important

All tattocoin users needs mandatory to backup and remove old wallet and install new one :

link

New tattoocoin:

SPECS:

changelog provided

the chain looks to see if a burn has occurred yet (by checking to see if a burn happened on the block height), once it reaches the blocks that had the burn happen it changes the supply value that is shown across the network to the real supply value
they have to still be accounted for by the chain because they were mined and there is no such thing as "un-mining" coin
so the network simply reflects burn amount and subtracts it from the total supply shown across the network , on block 110K it will change the available coins to the current burn amount then again on block 120K when the second burn happened it again updates the total coin count
so when you're full sync it shows the real amount of available coins well when you pass those blocks during sync it will show you what is available.

MANDATORY

where to download?HuhHuh?

The links are available in the OP, you can download the new wallet base on the operating system you are using/running.

no, links will be posted in a while, good morning ,let me finish my coffee and 2x check everything is fine and i post links and please update your wallets.Exchanges , explorers and indexes will be informed too and we'll provide a list with all the places updated already and missing ones , to have an official list or official trading points supported by tattoocoin.

Where to find the link please

BAM
I love tatoos
with the money i'll make, i could get tatoos Grin oh yes big tatoos Roll Eyes

I like your thinking!!
Activity: 42
I love tatoos
with the money i'll make, i could get tatoos Grin oh yes big tatoos Roll Eyes
www.tattoocoin.net
very important

link

New tattoocoin:

SPECS:

changelog provided

MANDATORY

The links are available in the OP, you can download the new wallet base on the operating system you are using/running.

no, links will be posted in a while, good morning ,let me finish my coffee and 2x check everything is fine and i post links and please update your wallets.Exchanges , explorers and indexes will be informed too and we'll provide a list with all the places updated already and missing ones , to have an official list or official trading points supported by tattoocoin.

Activity: 361
very important

link

New tattoocoin:

SPECS:

changelog provided

MANDATORY

very important

link

New tattoocoin:

SPECS:

changelog provided

MANDATORY

Pages:
Jump to: