Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Tattoocoin & Tattoocoin Ltd. Ed. - Running on Twin Chain - First Time Ever! - page 30. (Read 36611 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
www.tattoocoin.net
very important

All tattocoin users needs mandatory to backup and remove old wallet and install new one :

link

Don't need to delete roaming file , just remove old wallet .
New tattoocoin:

SPECS:

NAME:Tattoocoin
SHORT: TSE - we've changed ticker .
block 150k drops the staking from 100% to 10%
then on block 300K it will drop to 3%
but there won't be any more forks
because it's included in this wallet already
general security updates like checkpoints and such
changelog provided

change reflect new total supply

All coins are still accounted for what happens is this:

the chain looks to see if a burn has occurred yet (by checking to see if a burn happened on the block height), once it reaches the blocks that had the burn happen it changes the supply value that is shown across the network to the real supply value
they have to still be accounted for by the chain because they were mined and there is no such thing as "un-mining" coin
so the network simply reflects burn amount and subtracts it from the total supply shown across the network , on block 110K it will change the available coins to the current burn amount then again on block 120K when the second burn happened it again updates the total coin count
so when you're full sync it shows the real amount of available coins well when you pass those blocks during sync it will show you what is available.

MANDATORY

20.000 blocks to fork time more than enough for everyone to update.

Activity: 149
 Wow the links in the wallet really work. A faucet link within the wallet that actually worked. That is a first in crypto for me. The excitement is infectious  Tongue
  Tato seems to be very popular here in Canada already, as per the posts. I don't really care about tattoos, but those who do are really passionate about them and makes this a terrific concept. Historically one service that is open to bartering, paired with a terrific coin. Thank you for raising the bar.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
any update about reward for signature campaign tatto?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I hope so, then I would have around 50 BTC worth of it lol
good luck for you  Wink

Activity: 630
Merit: 256
I hope so, then I would have around 50 BTC worth of it lol
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Tatto price up I think soon 100 satoshi Shocked

I think Tattoocoin [TATO] will fly to 1000 sat= 0.0001 btc  Grin

Buy and hold ! Wait and hope for the best  Cool

Added to this great cryptoindex. Thank you

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/tato/overview/BTC

Tattoodev, could you please explain me on how to mine TATO? I would love to join, but I am practically new with cryptocurrencies. Maybe there's a tutorial on how to start mining it or something like that? Please let me know. Thank you.
www.tattoocoin.net

Added to this great cryptoindex. Thank you

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/tato/overview/BTC

Posted a link to this thread at couple subbredits, maybe that will help us grow! Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
i wanted to say thank you to the developers for the bounty as being the first tattoo studio to accept tattoocoin as a mode of payment for services. im excited about this project and cant wait to see how its influence increases. ill be loading up some paper cold wallets as part of my marketing idea, and will post the github repo for everyone when ive got them smooth. its set so that any other shop can put their logo on the top fold and has other ways for customization. im also going to carry the tattoocoin sig forward, and because im invested in this project, even should a paying sig campaign start, i wont accept payment for promoting tattoocoin in that manner. this project will be part of my business model going forward with thINK studios, and look forward to developments such as an android wallet or tattoo supply marketplace to buy grips, needles, ink, caps, those stupid grommets that always go missing....

im a huge proponent of full disclosure and transparency, so the tx id for the  bounty paid to me is 9bc6f54a15ae2120c3e45abd7fecdc5d63cdd8442d97b1cc44006074ff9f42c1

my staking wallet (TNqMxyVcEtFG3xPSPtnFaaFsAX2swdx7ss) will maintain its balance, other than setting up some cold paper wallets, im going to be staking this currency into the future, and make oath that i wont be dumping any of this on the markets. i believe in the longterm viability of this project, and even with difficulties communicating with the developer early on, theyve shown a responsiveness to community needs, and are doing everything right. i applaud the innovations they are making, and honestly cant wait to see what else is in store for this project.

Can I tattoo at your studio using tato ? more information please

i'm from Yarmouth ,new scotia too , where is your shop located?

Activity: 312
Merit: 250
BAM
Great to see this coin being used in reality (I mean the tattoo salon artist in the post earlier). Let's hope there will be more and more tattoo artists who will start accepting this coin.

Also, TATO seems to be stable on Yobit, hopefully we can even see a bigger growth soon!

Yes, it would be amazing to see widespread adoption of this coin by artists everywhere.
Great to see this coin being used in reality (I mean the tattoo salon artist in the post earlier). Let's hope there will be more and more tattoo artists who will start accepting this coin.

Also, TATO seems to be stable on Yobit, hopefully we can even see a bigger growth soon!
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
BAM

Glad to announce: a new team member joining the project. a developer with solid experience in eth chain integration besides he had a coin listed at bittrex while ago.
All the team is called to have a meeting today ,after that we'll release our roadmap work agenda for next three months.
Just like advance, a public tato slack to be launched in few hour too.Pm your mail address to send invite

That is some good news, and hopefully we can get Tato listed on Bittrex, I personally really like Bittrex.
www.tattoocoin.net

Glad to announce: a new team member joining the project. a developer with solid experience in eth chain integration besides he had a coin listed at bittrex while ago.
All the team is called to have a meeting today ,after that we'll release our roadmap work agenda for next three months.
Just like advance, a public tato slack to be launched in few hour too.Pm your mail address to send invite

www.tattoocoin.net
Hello

We just added you coin to our exchange .
http://coinsmarkets.com/trade.php?id1=3&id2=19

new exchange

Activity: 89
i wanted to say thank you to the developers for the bounty as being the first tattoo studio to accept tattoocoin as a mode of payment for services. im excited about this project and cant wait to see how its influence increases. ill be loading up some paper cold wallets as part of my marketing idea, and will post the github repo for everyone when ive got them smooth. its set so that any other shop can put their logo on the top fold and has other ways for customization. im also going to carry the tattoocoin sig forward, and because im invested in this project, even should a paying sig campaign start, i wont accept payment for promoting tattoocoin in that manner. this project will be part of my business model going forward with thINK studios, and look forward to developments such as an android wallet or tattoo supply marketplace to buy grips, needles, ink, caps, those stupid grommets that always go missing....

im a huge proponent of full disclosure and transparency, so the tx id for the  bounty paid to me is 9bc6f54a15ae2120c3e45abd7fecdc5d63cdd8442d97b1cc44006074ff9f42c1

my staking wallet (TNqMxyVcEtFG3xPSPtnFaaFsAX2swdx7ss) will maintain its balance, other than setting up some cold paper wallets, im going to be staking this currency into the future, and make oath that i wont be dumping any of this on the markets. i believe in the longterm viability of this project, and even with difficulties communicating with the developer early on, theyve shown a responsiveness to community needs, and are doing everything right. i applaud the innovations they are making, and honestly cant wait to see what else is in store for this project.

I congratulate the winner, now you will have international orders, for tattoos Wink
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

Activity: 89
Maybe anyone could explain how to mine TattooCoin for a noob? I completely don't have any experience doing it, but I have a server and I've invested a bit into TattooCoin. I would be happy to set my server to mining.
info in the op to mine grab a wallet and stake coins on it like other proof of stake coins

скачайте и установите себе кошелек tato и tle и заките туда монет побольше, и они будут майнится
www.tattoocoin.net
Pages:
Jump to: