Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Tattoocoin & Tattoocoin Ltd. Ed. - Running on Twin Chain - First Time Ever! - page 8. (Read 36611 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Coin not created for the pump.We actively develop and create applications.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
The vote the last time I saw it was for TSE... then it changed to TLE and only TLE has been added... Is TSE going to be added to c-cex as well? I have seen this question asked many times but not answered.
They were both listed at CCEX and both delisted as nobody traded there.

//

I am far more concerned that a large percentage of the coin supply has been dumped off at yobit over the last 2-3 weeks (100 million plus). The value of the coin has plummeted 75 %, the buy support is obliterated on all exchanges. There are no buyers left and none coming. This (these) persons have killed this coin.

This is my favorite coin. I have made a ton of profit trading it. Nobody trades anywhere without me at least knowing about it. I bought a big amount of the yobit coins and arbed them down (again). The coins are still coming! There is 1 buyer left at nova/coin exchange, offering 19/18. (same strategy). I don't want keep kicking at something this far down.

As a trader the motto "all coins are shitcoins" always seem to have it's day. I think I finally understand when the girls say "this guy is different" and then he turns out to be a guy.

If the team has nothing to do with this then I ask what is the strategy going forward? There is no hype or buzz at all. Someone might scoop these up for a pump and dump but then it's dead. No new buyers coming. If it did suddenly take off you know it's one entity again. I doubt any of the allegiance of the tattoo army are going to speak up in the troll boxes as they once did. Even if this is just one heavily weighted individual with all those coins from posw, this is a big turning point.
 You might as well go with the masternode (or hula hoop or yoyo or rubiks cube etc). No longer getting any publicity. What is sad is this was so close to listing on Bittrex. The sheer volume to fill their order books would of kept this rising, also garnering more community and attention.

THIS COIN STARTED WITH A VISION OF REAL WORLD USAGE FOR THE TATTOO INDUSTRY.

Activity: 280
The vote the last time I saw it was for TSE... then it changed to TLE and only TLE has been added... Is TSE going to be added to c-cex as well? I have seen this question asked many times but not answered.
Activity: 370
Merit: 255

↝  Tattoo [TSE] | Torrent SnapShot  ↜

Why SnapShot and why Torrent? 

Speed and no waiting, after downloading, just copy the files to have the current block chain.
  Ability to safely intercept the download and resume it.
  Additional nodes and peers.dat attached.
  Updates every few days.

If you like send some Tattoo's: TX8J9Xz4Gd31anikJcWXXBH59GQx2rt9af  

All SnapShots: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20888797  
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Nice work tattoodev, you have been away for a while but you came in here with good news, I like the replenishement system ideea. About the masternodes, is a must in my opinion due to the low rate  of  3% PoS and because there is no PoW anymore for more stability and security on the chain. But is your project, your decision. Anyway good luck bud!
Cheers, gawlea!
Activity: 224
www.tattoocoin.net
When are Masternodes coming out for this coin?
Not for now, is too complicated to set other fork now, specially when our head tech cryptocoderz is very busy wit other projects, besides we had a super virtual campaign to check how many people use this features and we are not happy with the number of participants, but we focus in other things more according with our initial philosophy of make a coin that every one can use , and regarding the demands of usability we are working in a software that is much more usefull than a masternode and will be the icon and flag of the tattoocoin project.

is almost ready as i told days ago we are with the final test .
Official faucet is ready too i will post the link very soon and new explorers from cryptoguru are being built.

http://www.cryptoconverter.rocks/

Definetly i can say that we can not implement masternodes for the twin chain at the moment, but is under evaluation to launch a new tattoocoin with masternodes, under evaluation i said, if project is viable, it would be optional swap to the new coin, but i wil keep you posted about further news, we'll try to get mobile wallets soon, like always, we're working.
Any donation to this project is very wellcome as we have any premine
BTC 1KepH1nxj56fPuXwsSxy2kQ56rV9bvntpc
tse: TMmPGX6YpJ1TufxBq7A6xBJm1UWLLsoF9F
Thank you in advance

www.tattoocoin.net
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
I don't understand why 2 coins. I never understood why did you choose this path dev.

The way I see it, tattoo made two coins so the holders can use them for both long term and short term. Being limited in amount, TLE will bound to have a better chance of price increment by time, thus suitable for long term holding, while the TSE can be used for daily trading.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
I don't understand why 2 coins. I never understood why did you choose this path dev.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Not for now, is too complicated to set other fork now, specially when our head tech cryptocoderz is very busy wit other projects, besides we had a super virtual campaign to check how many people use this features and we are not happy with the number of participants, but we focus in other things more according with our initial philosophy of make a coin that every one can use , and regarding the demands of usability we are working in a software that is much more usefull than a masternode and will be the icon and flag of the tattoocoin project.

Official faucet is ready too i will post the link very soon and new explorers from cryptoguru are being built.

Looking forward to see this finished, seems interesting, I've been taking a look of your initial version and is pretty awesome, can't wait to prepare the review for our magazine
Activity: 89

Date: 8/9/2017 23:16

To: t7aCvz8u8eM53WYnBdJduo5CxzKKa6oZQg (own address, label: uns)
Credit: 727984.23757007 TLE
Net amount: +727984.23757007 TLE
Transaction ID: bacd2620d91fff43f3accb9a2ad9ef223721c067a5786919607309fdb6a3542a

burnt tle

Now both coins TSE and TLE do not have a premine
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Keep us posted on what new feature that overshadows a masternode is. I believe there can be a bright future for the project, but dev team need to be devoted and consistent. The altcoin hype now is the most appropriate time to invest work in this project.

Actually, IMO the dev team.is quite devoted and consistent. They're focusing on the recent development that will be announced soon.

Yes, hopefully tattoodev is consistent with the roadmap they have created and can implement this year's masternode. I am waiting for good news from tattoodev, for news about coin converter, new faucet, new block explorer, and masternode of course.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Keep us posted on what new feature that overshadows a masternode is. I believe there can be a bright future for the project, but dev team need to be devoted and consistent. The altcoin hype now is the most appropriate time to invest work in this project.

Actually, IMO the dev team.is quite devoted and consistent. They're focusing on the recent development that will be announced soon.
Activity: 82
crypto
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly

Hey hey! Nice to hear that  you are still arround. Keep the good work Smiley

Great news, excited to know there's still dev happening on this coin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

Hey hey! Nice to hear that  you are still arround. Keep the good work Smiley
www.tattoocoin.net

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
Good luck to the dev team on the v02 converter.

I'm still holding TSE and TLE. Still waiting for the price to reach sky-high.
Pages:
Jump to: