Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Tattoocoin & Tattoocoin Ltd. Ed. - Running on Twin Chain - First Time Ever! - page 4. (Read 36611 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Tattoocoin (Limited Edition) realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/tattoocoin-limited/real_time
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
I've been following this coin for almost a year. there were some periods when it was left unmoved, but now it seems that they have definitely abandoned. What we need is to find another DEV that will take over the project.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
DEV, the market cryptopia.co.nz stopped because there is no connection, it is impossible to lose such a big market. It is urgent to restore the network. Anyone have some active nodes send at cryptopia.co.nz DEV where are You?

I would love to see some active nodes too, not only for cryptopia but for mee as I love to stake my coins. Too bad this was just a scam project. I called scam because dev launched coin after coin and than left. Maybe is just my rage, but it is what it is.  People bought coins on exchanges because he stated that will launch masternodes but this thing never happened.

It was not a scam, the dev runs seriously before, but I thought they got fooled by some people who ran away with their funds and the project was abandoned ever since? No?
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
DEV, the market cryptopia.co.nz stopped because there is no connection, it is impossible to lose such a big market. It is urgent to restore the network. Anyone have some active nodes send at cryptopia.co.nz DEV where are You?

I would love to see some active nodes too, not only for cryptopia but for mee as I love to stake my coins. Too bad this was just a scam project. I called scam because dev launched coin after coin and than left. Maybe is just my rage, but it is what it is.  People bought coins on exchanges because he stated that will launch masternodes but this thing never happened.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Some groups prepare to pump tse coin up to 100 times, and you should invite your friends to buy tse coin to benefit from this strong price increase.

Source? You can quote them if necessary. Because AFAIK, a pump group will usually keep such info for their own community, so it's kinda unlikely that they'll voluntarily spread the info.
Activity: 6
Some groups prepare to pump tse coin up to 100 times, and you should invite your friends to buy tse coin to benefit from this strong price increase.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
🚀#TSE starting pump now will go up 1000% soon 💰🏆https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=TSE_BTC

Maybe but there is no way to deposit or withdrawal your coins from any exchange because there are no connections to the network. You can just buy and sell the coin on the exchange, nothing else.
Activity: 196
Activity: 83

price started to rise, volume 24h more 5BTC, what happened Shocked
Activity: 12
Can someone give a update? Websites are down?

should we invest or sell our coins?
Activity: 159
can i mine tattoo coin
if yes please say me good pool for tattoocoin
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Restore the network, someone has actual nodes, passed a month as sent a coin to cryptopia, written there is no connection. Please, who can give working knots.

There are no active nodes out there and it seems that all exchanges are facing the same problem, until dev will come back is nothing that we can do.

The nodes will be created again on the cryptosystem THECRYPTOCHAT

This is good news to hear dev. As I'm still have faith in this project, still holding a good pile of coins for the masternodes. Hope the lead dev is OK and nothing happened to him. Cheers, G!
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
someone just bought 5 millions TSE at yobit.... any good news?
Activity: 89
Restore the network, someone has actual nodes, passed a month as sent a coin to cryptopia, written there is no connection. Please, who can give working knots.

There are no active nodes out there and it seems that all exchanges are facing the same problem, until dev will come back is nothing that we can do.

The nodes will be created again on the cryptosystem THECRYPTOCHAT

Activity: 44
Anyone who still holding TSE coins into the desktop wallet have some good nodes to share. I have no connections to the network. Thanks!
Activity: 154
DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm
To be honest I do not believe that they are serious about it, if they would have done some sort of campaign to market the coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: