Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Tattoocoin & Tattoocoin Ltd. Ed. - Running on Twin Chain - First Time Ever! - page 6. (Read 36611 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Actually TSE is DED! Literally. Chain is down, no connections to the wallet. No block update. (Explorer?)
I have used this coin every single day for 8 months, never ever a problem. In fact in was quite terrific, one of the best movement coin and stake coin I have ever had.  But now........ Huh Would be a dreadful waste.

He might be working on his next coin already to dump that shit again on others.
Activity: 149
Actually TSE is DED! Literally. Chain is down, no connections to the wallet. No block update. (Explorer?)
I have used this coin every single day for 8 months, never ever a problem. In fact in was quite terrific, one of the best movement coin and stake coin I have ever had.  But now........ Huh Would be a dreadful waste.
Activity: 280

Where did you see dev? He is alive and posting on which thread because I didn't saw him around here, can you post a link to his last post, thanks!
Activity: 297
Merit: 102

Maybe in your dreams! Dev is missing for weeks now, he launched TME and left, where is the dev? When the swap will be? because I bought a lot of TSE just because he said will be a swap from TSE/TLE to TME. He doesn't have any clue of what is doing, he just launch coin after coin and that's it instead of having only one coin and develop it.

You say the dev is missing for weeks now but he was active a few days ago. I understand your anger but maybe it will soon go in the right direction with this coin.

If he logged in this doesn't mean that he is active, active means that he must log in and update us with the work he have done to the project or at least to say: 'sorry was cough with something to do and will start working to the project asap' something like this. Anyway...
Activity: 602

Maybe in your dreams! Dev is missing for weeks now, he launched TME and left, where is the dev? When the swap will be? because I bought a lot of TSE just because he said will be a swap from TSE/TLE to TME. He doesn't have any clue of what is doing, he just launch coin after coin and that's it instead of having only one coin and develop it.

You say the dev is missing for weeks now but he was active a few days ago. I understand your anger but maybe it will soon go in the right direction with this coin.
Activity: 149

Tse is great. Tse is alive. Tse to the moon!  Smiley

Activity: 394
Merit: 117
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
www.tattoocoin.net
ALGO:XEVAN

Dark Gravity wave retarget

1Mil Collateral

POW blocks every 3 minutes/ Rewards 150TME

instant-tx

Darksend

Obfuscation:coinjoin

rpc:12502 p2p:12401

Premine 20,000000 (100% for test & swap and/or burn)

- 10% Pos reward roughly every 40k blocks

+ %90 to pos and MN

Code:
rpcuser=gfhdfsg
rpcpassword=Asdfg6wEjk
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=0
server=1
daemon=1
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256
masternode=0
externalip=youriphere:12401
bind=yoouriphere:12401
addnode=104.236.190.45:12401

these networks still need dedicated nodes , not just masternodes

https://github.com/tattoocoindev/TCMN
windows
https://github.com/tattoocoindev/TCMN/releases/download/v1/Tattoo-win32-qt.zip

https://github.com/tattoocoindev/TCMN/releases/download/v0.9/Tattoo-win32-daemon.zip  this is the win daemon link you may need to run that when running masternodes....

Activity: 224
www.tattoocoin.net
ok! have been hard lost our head dev and keep on working without him in the masternode project! but is here TME tattoo masternodes edition. First we will try it and eventually we wil offer the premine on swap with TLE and TSE like option for those who want cause have been no possible to fork the dual chain successfully
We'll post ann in a couple of minutes
The virtual masternodes was paid off, check you wallets. Thanks dev!

This coin is masternodes  Huh Huh Huh

Not yet, dev made a promotion with virtual masternode, he gather the coins and staked them. Something like this, i don't know many detailes.
Hey dev, any block explorer, the 2 ones from the coinmarketcap dosent work. Please update!
Activity: 182

This coin is masternodes  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
so, new dual mac wallet for tse-tle https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7dreXNDLUcwUG1lMk0  with updated seed nodes and other security fixes, an announcing that we are almost with handy masternodes now because through our research we have found a great candidate to help us with this project, we cant fork tse or tle to masternodes but we can create tme (tatoo masternode edition) and offer a swap from those who want, also a chance to miners to get in tattoo coin and add more community members, we are working on it now

very interesting news and project's . Thanks dev.
DEV seems to have been sleeping and not online for a long time

A week is a long time for you?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
DEV seems to have been sleeping and not online for a long time
Pages:
Jump to: