Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Tattoocoin & Tattoocoin Ltd. Ed. - Running on Twin Chain - First Time Ever! - page 7. (Read 36611 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 102
so, new dual mac wallet for tse-tle https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7dreXNDLUcwUG1lMk0  with updated seed nodes and other security fixes, an announcing that we are almost with handy masternodes now because through our research we have found a great candidate to help us with this project, we cant fork tse or tle to masternodes but we can create tme (tatoo masternode edition) and offer a swap from those who want, also a chance to miners to get in tattoo coin and add more community members, we are working on it now

great news tattoodev, can you explain when tme coin releases, swap ratio of tse and tle, supply, algo, how many coins for one MN and if it is willing to introduce dev / team that create source for tme. I've been waiting for this great news and can not wait after hearing this news from you

Yes will be great to have more info about the TME coin. Also will help a bit in the increase of the price if the people know how much will be the amount needed for a masternode and the swap ratio of TSE/TLE, because people will buy in time for it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Will TME be a third chain of Tattoocoin? Triplet chain?

Yes, if the tattoocoin project will go for masternodes then will be a swap from TSE/TLE to TME coin.

@tattoodev

Any news about the virtual masternodes rewards, the 4 months passed already? Thanks!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Will TME be a third chain of Tattoocoin? Triplet chain?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
so, new dual mac wallet for tse-tle https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7dreXNDLUcwUG1lMk0  with updated seed nodes and other security fixes, an announcing that we are almost with handy masternodes now because through our research we have found a great candidate to help us with this project, we cant fork tse or tle to masternodes but we can create tme (tatoo masternode edition) and offer a swap from those who want, also a chance to miners to get in tattoo coin and add more community members, we are working on it now

great news tattoodev, can you explain when tme coin releases, swap ratio of tse and tle, supply, algo, how many coins for one MN and if it is willing to introduce dev / team that create source for tme. I've been waiting for this great news and can not wait after hearing this news from you

yes it is cool ,  Can't wait to see the MN edition coin ..!!
Activity: 83
so, new dual mac wallet for tse-tle https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7dreXNDLUcwUG1lMk0  with updated seed nodes and other security fixes, an announcing that we are almost with handy masternodes now because through our research we have found a great candidate to help us with this project, we cant fork tse or tle to masternodes but we can create tme (tatoo masternode edition) and offer a swap from those who want, also a chance to miners to get in tattoo coin and add more community members, we are working on it now

Activity: 224
www.tattoocoin.net
Activity: 91
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.

Refill prepaid card service is very good project for tattocoin bcause the service  based on bitcoin is not reliable for now  bcause of very high fee.

This is my opinion too. GO for it dev,  i think this will be the best feature of the tattoo coin project.
And the masternode is a must have now days, it will atract more investors in your project, for sure.
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
proudly presenting

http://cryptoconverter.rocks/

Official ann coming soon

Refill prepaid card service is very good project for tattocoin bcause the service  based on bitcoin is not reliable for now  bcause of very high fee.
www.tattoocoin.net
When are Masternodes coming out for this coin?
Not for now, is too complicated to set other fork now, specially when our head tech cryptocoderz is very busy wit other projects,[actually missing months ago] besides we had a super virtual campaign to check how many people use this features and we are not happy with the number of participants, but we focus in other things more according with our initial philosophy of make a coin that every one can use , and regarding the demands of usability we are working in a software that is much more usefull than a masternode and will be the icon and flag of the tattoocoin project.

http://www.cryptoconverter.rocks/

You guys keep on asking for masternodes, so i will try other paths... going to post ann in services recruiting third party to create with us the masternode coin, and evaluate best options like a new coin or a hard fork of the twin chain , is kinda complicated.

The fact of publish this ann doesn't guarantee that we find the correct candidate because masternodes is a serious thing that require long term support and  post-fork attention. So is not like jihaaa masternodes!!, and after .. what?

So, we try but Can't promise

there we go:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167277.new#new

Activity: 83
Sincerely believe only Master Nodes can bring the price back up and more.
Wish Dev would go ahead with Master Node implementation.

Indeed, the masternode implementation will be a good thing for this coin, because it will take off some good bunch of coins from the circulation and also will wake up some intrest, now is low 3-6% APR or something. Each coin with masternodes went up. Do it dev!

good news if tatoocoin really implements masternode. do it dev Wink
I always wait and of course tse in my wallet waiting to be part of masternode.

Indeed, the masternode implementation will be a good thing for this coin, because it will take off some good bunch of coins from the circulation and also will wake up some intrest, now is low 3-6% APR or something. Each coin with masternodes went up. Do it dev!
Activity: 198
Merit: 101
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
The idea looks innovative!!!

Still what is twin (or double) chain?
What are the benefits?

I also want to know this. How does it work ? Also how the pos works.

What is going on with this coin anyway ? The price is plummeting ?? Good time to buy ? I want to know the staking amount first. I used Yobit investbox for sometime as well.
Activity: 140
The idea looks innovative!!!

Still what is twin (or double) chain?
What are the benefits?
Activity: 2
Hi, I would like to apologize first if any of the questios below sounds like nobe one but true is im novice here Smiley

1. POS - I downloaded wallet, loaded coins would like ask how the calculation is done, is staking done automatically or should I change something within the wallet ( cant see such an option, simply did not reverse any coin )
2. MN - based on all above info I do understand that MN going to be delayed ( how long ?) and would like to ask what is the min number of coins for MN as I would like to apply for ?

thx in advance

1. You must unlock your wallet to be able to stake your coins.
2. I don't know nothing about masternodes release.

Thank you very much !
Hi, I would like to apologize first if any of the questios below sounds like nobe one but true is im novice here Smiley

1. POS - I downloaded wallet, loaded coins would like ask how the calculation is done, is staking done automatically or should I change something within the wallet ( cant see such an option, simply did not reverse any coin )
2. MN - based on all above info I do understand that MN going to be delayed ( how long ?) and would like to ask what is the min number of coins for MN as I would like to apply for ?

thx in advance

1. You must unlock your wallet to be able to stake your coins.
2. I don't know nothing about masternodes release.
Activity: 2

thx in advance
www.tattoocoin.net

↝  Tattoo [TSE] | Torrent SnapShot  ↜

Why SnapShot and why Torrent? 

Speed and no waiting, after downloading, just copy the files to have the current block chain.
  Ability to safely intercept the download and resume it.
  Additional nodes and peers.dat attached.
  Updates every few days.

If you like send some Tattoo's: TX8J9Xz4Gd31anikJcWXXBH59GQx2rt9af  

All SnapShots: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20888797  

thanks a lot i will add to ann now

www.tattoocoin.net
The vote the last time I saw it was for TSE... then it changed to TLE and only TLE has been added... Is TSE going to be added to c-cex as well? I have seen this question asked many times but not answered.
both coins were at ccex by several months period until c-cex owner decided to move them out under low vol excuse, that is not true at all, because bith was having way more than the required 0.20 monthly btc vol required to stay listed on this ''exchange'', he also compromised to give me advice if this could happen, but all compromises were smoke on the wind, cause he didnt even reply my copmlaining pms
The vote the last time I saw it was for TSE... then it changed to TLE and only TLE has been added... Is TSE going to be added to c-cex as well? I have seen this question asked many times but not answered.
They were both listed at CCEX and both delisted as nobody traded there.

//

I am far more concerned that a large percentage of the coin supply has been dumped off at yobit over the last 2-3 weeks (100 million plus). The value of the coin has plummeted 75 %, the buy support is obliterated on all exchanges. There are no buyers left and none coming. This (these) persons have killed this coin.

This is my favorite coin. I have made a ton of profit trading it. Nobody trades anywhere without me at least knowing about it. I bought a big amount of the yobit coins and arbed them down (again). The coins are still coming! There is 1 buyer left at nova/coin exchange, offering 19/18. (same strategy). I don't want keep kicking at something this far down.

As a trader the motto "all coins are shitcoins" always seem to have it's day. I think I finally understand when the girls say "this guy is different" and then he turns out to be a guy.

If the team has nothing to do with this then I ask what is the strategy going forward? There is no hype or buzz at all. Someone might scoop these up for a pump and dump but then it's dead. No new buyers coming. If it did suddenly take off you know it's one entity again. I doubt any of the allegiance of the tattoo army are going to speak up in the troll boxes as they once did. Even if this is just one heavily weighted individual with all those coins from posw, this is a big turning point.
 You might as well go with the masternode (or hula hoop or yoyo or rubiks cube etc). No longer getting any publicity. What is sad is this was so close to listing on Bittrex. The sheer volume to fill their order books would of kept this rising, also garnering more community and attention.

THIS COIN STARTED WITH A VISION OF REAL WORLD USAGE FOR THE TATTOO INDUSTRY.

Well yes is so sad this price fall, invest box promotion?, panic sell , we dont know. many coins affected with btc rising to mars, we do our best, we have no coins to dump, and i barely think that there was 100 million dumped, masternodes are a impossible task now since @cryptocoderz, do not answer the pms while ago and he is the one who told us to do this job when we hired him and paid him 15 milion tattoocoin for his colaboration in this coin. i still have his messages promissing us to develop masternodes and mobile wallets. we are desolated and looking for solutions, but I can not promise nothing.
Proofs can be sent by pm under request Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: