Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter - page 22. (Read 84571 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
MyWallet is not sync?
we download end extract the wallet. opend the wallet made a new adress and locked with password. made a backup and close the wallet. i download the bootstrap and replace the files in roaming. opend the wallet but still nothing happens (out of sync). i dont see any movement or a sync task. connection stays on 1 and sometimes go to 2.

pls. need help.

It may take days to sync up.  With the current version you may have to close the wallet and reopen it a number of times; it should make slight progress each time.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
MyWallet is not sync?
we download end extract the wallet. opend the wallet made a new adress and locked with password. made a backup and close the wallet. i download the bootstrap and replace the files in roaming. opend the wallet but still nothing happens (out of sync). i dont see any movement or a sync task. connection stays on 1 and sometimes go to 2.

pls. need help.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Cool
what is your price prediction for tesla coin?

I think it's totally possible to reach between $1.5 to $2 per coin. Depends on many factors, but coin supply wise, it's a reasonable target. If things get big and projects pick up (let's say Teslastarter launch goes well and the platform becomes popular) we could hope for even more.

Look at XP i got 2 million for like 50 Euros the market cap was half a billion any coins can do 60 million in this market so I would say 1 euro for Tesla is not imposible even my 4 million Pandas where worth something today and I got that for less then 100 Euros. It's crazi how things have exploded and one of the rare coins I lost money was the one I was sure it was not a long shot and that is Tesla my hero! I lost more money on this coin then all the other junk coins combined. What an irony. The good thing is all is good and I do wish the best to Tesla I have 40+K will hold lets see where it goes!

Good luck Tesla coin!

Sorry to hear you lost money with TES. I had the exact opposite experience with this coin. I mined it, sold some at the beginning around 1k sat (4+ yrs ago), rebought at the biggest dips (around 40/60 satoshi). Rince and repeat. Since then I only sold my staking rewards, which provided me great investment/play money.

Things are gonna get exciting soon, I can feel it Smiley
If you look at the secondary market, it's only quadrupled, none of which have outpaced Ethereum and bitcoin's gains, but it looks like the market is buoyant as almost all the coins are going crazy, so I'll still Continue to wait
Activity: 27
Merit: 3
 Cool

I think it's totally possible to reach between $1.5 to $2 per coin. Depends on many factors, but coin supply wise, it's a reasonable target. If things get big and projects pick up (let's say Teslastarter launch goes well and the platform becomes popular) we could hope for even more.

Look at XP i got 2 million for like 50 Euros the market cap was half a billion any coins can do 60 million in this market so I would say 1 euro for Tesla is not imposible even my 4 million Pandas where worth something today and I got that for less then 100 Euros. It's crazi how things have exploded and one of the rare coins I lost money was the one I was sure it was not a long shot and that is Tesla my hero! I lost more money on this coin then all the other junk coins combined. What an irony. The good thing is all is good and I do wish the best to Tesla I have 40+K will hold lets see where it goes!

Good luck Tesla coin!

Sorry to hear you lost money with TES. I had the exact opposite experience with this coin. I mined it, sold some at the beginning around 1k sat (4+ yrs ago), rebought at the biggest dips (around 40/60 satoshi). Rince and repeat. Since then I only sold my staking rewards, which provided me great investment/play money.

Things are gonna get exciting soon, I can feel it Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects

Good luck Tesla coin!

Activity: 201
Merit: 1
  Hi! Don't you think the developers that the number of exchanges for sharing such wonderful coins, is clearly not enough. Nova, currently does not accept funds from yobit, a purse is constantly on technical work and can only cryptopia, which also could not provide the high price of the coin. I'm almost a year watching the coin, but I see only marking time, or this coin is going to retire Huh?

Hello, after the new wallet update we should get back to bittrex or poloniex. Other smaller exchanges won't hurt either. I'm holding my teslas from the beginning. It's really undervalued currently. Yobit is on wrong blockchain and they are not updating it since last year. Those teslacoins on yobit are pretty much dead.

I couldn't agree more. Once wallets are released you're gonna be glad you are "in". TES has only on way to go, and when it will, it's going to be very interesting. Be Patient, accumulate, support.
Activity: 728
  Hi! Don't you think the developers that the number of exchanges for sharing such wonderful coins, is clearly not enough. Nova, currently does not accept funds from yobit, a purse is constantly on technical work and can only cryptopia, which also could not provide the high price of the coin. I'm almost a year watching the coin, but I see only marking time, or this coin is going to retire Huh?

Hello, after the new wallet update we should get back to bittrex or poloniex. Other smaller exchanges won't hurt either. I'm holding my teslas from the beginning. It's really undervalued currently. Yobit is on wrong blockchain and they are not updating it since last year. Those teslacoins on yobit are pretty much dead.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
TeslaCoin (TES) at $2.90 on https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio/. I just loged into my portfolio and saw 142000 Euros on my Tesla holdings. Now sure what's going on. 

Must be the price of Yobit's exchange, which is obviously fake. Trades of TES on Yobit are manipulated and they are actually trading on a wrong fork of the coin. DO NOT send you TES over there, they will be lost. If you have TES already there, well... you can sell them for this crazy price and enjoy the moolah Smiley

Be patient and maybe TES will reach this price on legit exchanges. I don't know if we'll ever see $2.90 TES, but a $1/$1.5 is something we can shoot for without a doubt!

Happy new year!

Right now I have all my coins on Cryptopia and plan to hold for a while. Lets see if TES goes anywhere like you think. Happy new year.

I think holding your coins on exchange is not a good idea. You can withdraw it and stake. More profit and support the blockchain at the same time. I have a dark past of losing lots of coins on cryptsy. 

I only have 50K of Tesla right now I only paid 3 bitcoin for it. it's my smallest holding right now. I doubgt it will ever give my back my 3 BTC but lets see. As for the wallet it was a nightmare getting the stuck coins out I had spent many hours to get them out now they are on Cryptopia I plan to keep them there till a new wallet comes out then will try to take them off but will 50K TES = 3BTC Huh

Dude 50k TES for 3BTC is expensive as for today!

I feel bad for you, I can sell you 100k  TES for 3 BTC if you'd like Cheesy
TeslaCoin (TES) at $2.90 on https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio/. I just loged into my portfolio and saw 142000 Euros on my Tesla holdings. Now sure what's going on. 

Must be the price of Yobit's exchange, which is obviously fake. Trades of TES on Yobit are manipulated and they are actually trading on a wrong fork of the coin. DO NOT send you TES over there, they will be lost. If you have TES already there, well... you can sell them for this crazy price and enjoy the moolah Smiley

Be patient and maybe TES will reach this price on legit exchanges. I don't know if we'll ever see $2.90 TES, but a $1/$1.5 is something we can shoot for without a doubt!

Happy new year!

Right now I have all my coins on Cryptopia and plan to hold for a while. Lets see if TES goes anywhere like you think. Happy new year.

I think holding your coins on exchange is not a good idea. You can withdraw it and stake. More profit and support the blockchain at the same time. I have a dark past of losing lots of coins on cryptsy. 

I only have 50K of Tesla right now I only paid 3 bitcoin for it. it's my smallest holding right now. I doubgt it will ever give my back my 3 BTC but lets see. As for the wallet it was a nightmare getting the stuck coins out I had spent many hours to get them out now they are on Cryptopia I plan to keep them there till a new wallet comes out then will try to take them off but will 50K TES = 3BTC Huh
Activity: 728

Happy new year!

Happy new year!

Happy new year!
Hi all;
Small question;

I'm new to crypto as you can notice, but pretty proficient with apps etc. (Android/iOS).
I've noticed this is a cool coin with a potential in future, so question is - would you guys like to sponsor an app?
For tesla coin?

We can ship it easy to Apple store and Google play. Like, small basic one for start, with coin info / perhaps price API and relevant data.
Just to get things pushed on these kind of channels as well and possibly help promoting the coin.
Is that something that you'd like to push forth and possibly encourage with some bounty or similar?

I was thinking doing this with one or more coins I think are cool and that way get into crypto a bit, and this one seems cool to me.
Let me know if this is something interesting.
Good luck in any way Smiley

Hi!

That sounds like a great idea to me!

You should come and join us in the telegram channel for the coin and talk directly to the devs about it, I'm sure they're going to find a way to make it work for you for this kind of services! : https://t.me/Teslacoin

See you there!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi all;
Small question;

I'm new to crypto as you can notice, but pretty proficient with apps etc. (Android/iOS).
I've noticed this is a cool coin with a potential in future, so question is - would you guys like to sponsor an app?
For tesla coin?

We can ship it easy to Apple store and Google play. Like, small basic one for start, with coin info / perhaps price API and relevant data.
Just to get things pushed on these kind of channels as well and possibly help promoting the coin.
Is that something that you'd like to push forth and possibly encourage with some bounty or similar?

I was thinking doing this with one or more coins I think are cool and that way get into crypto a bit, and this one seems cool to me.
Let me know if this is something interesting.
Good luck in any way Smiley
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Is this a different coin from the 2014 Teslacoin? I have an old Teslacoin wallet.dat with transactions from January, 2014, however wallet doesn't sync and there are 0 connections.

Just read the posts followed my last one. I had the same problem and got my coins back:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22689705

I installed the new windows 32 wallet and bootstrap. Put my old wallet file in appdata. Coins are there and it was syncing but sync stalled at block 1,391,501 of 1,417,876 even though showing 7 connections to network. Keeps showing "Last received block was generated 52 seconds ago" and it's not syncing anything now. Help anyone?

Edit: seems to be moving now albeit very slowly. Stalled out again at 1,392,501.
Hi!
Wallet synced? if u cant sync it test new wallet:

Rw13enlib88:
We need people to test the new wallets. If you wanna help us, join this telegram group
https://t.me/joinchat/BR8WxQshkdU4S1nWpY6qnQ

Regards!

Just got it synced up!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Is this a different coin from the 2014 Teslacoin? I have an old Teslacoin wallet.dat with transactions from January, 2014, however wallet doesn't sync and there are 0 connections.

Just read the posts followed my last one. I had the same problem and got my coins back:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22689705

I installed the new windows 32 wallet and bootstrap. Put my old wallet file in appdata. Coins are there and it was syncing but sync stalled at block 1,391,501 of 1,417,876 even though showing 7 connections to network. Keeps showing "Last received block was generated 52 seconds ago" and it's not syncing anything now. Help anyone?

Edit: seems to be moving now albeit very slowly. Stalled out again at 1,392,501.
Hi!
Wallet synced? if u cant sync it test new wallet:

Rw13enlib88:
We need people to test the new wallets. If you wanna help us, join this telegram group
https://t.me/joinchat/BR8WxQshkdU4S1nWpY6qnQ

Regards!
Pages:
Jump to: