Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter - page 23. (Read 84571 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Is this a different coin from the 2014 Teslacoin? I have an old Teslacoin wallet.dat with transactions from January, 2014, however wallet doesn't sync and there are 0 connections.

Just read the posts followed my last one. I had the same problem and got my coins back:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22689705

I installed the new windows 32 wallet and bootstrap. Put my old wallet file in appdata. Coins are there and it was syncing but sync stalled at block 1,391,501 of 1,417,876 even though showing 7 connections to network. Keeps showing "Last received block was generated 52 seconds ago" and it's not syncing anything now. Help anyone?

Edit: seems to be moving now albeit very slowly. Stalled out again at 1,392,501.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Is this a different coin from the 2014 Teslacoin? I have an old Teslacoin wallet.dat with transactions from January, 2014, however wallet doesn't sync and there are 0 connections.

Just read the posts followed my last one. I had the same problem and got my coins back:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22689705
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Testing new wallet 3.4 - all  going according to plan.
Merry Christmas all . 2018 is going to be a fine year.

That's great. I don't have telegram. Happy new year!
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
Testing new wallet 3.4 - all  going according to plan.
Merry Christmas all . 2018 is going to be a fine year.
Activity: 686
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Absolute dyeing project. Leave it and move to next coins.

If you're trying to be convincing...learn to fucking spell first.  *Dying not dyeing like a fucking egg

Sorry but I hate con artists

Write as you speak, speak as you write that is Tesla's native language. If you guys listened to Franklin that would apply to English. I sick of you spell natzies saying that when you can't spell English (0%) and Serbian 100% of people can spell. Maybe that is something you people who attach me for spelling should think about??? Listen to people like Franklin and fix your language so you can spell and not attack me!!!

BTW I'm still holing my Tesla coins for 5 or more years now, lets see if this project can go somewhere!
Activity: 245
Cryptopia.co.nz

If you're trying to be convincing...learn to fucking spell first.  *Dying not dyeing like a fucking egg

Sorry but I hate con artists
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
We need people to test the new wallets. If you wanna help us, join this telegram group
https://t.me/joinchat/BR8WxQshkdU4S1nWpY6qnQ

If you have just arrive, you can also join the main group
https://t.me/Teslacoin
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Did you sell your teslas?

Probably he is buying, not selling and he's just hoping for a big drop.

Did you sell your teslas?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Sounds like someone's got a case of the "Mondays".
Activity: 119
How blockchain will help the development of alternative power industry? I myself am an engineer and would like to learn it. While I saw a made purse on the page, a coin, but how about developments. There are examples of successful energy projects?

My understanding is that there is a "funding" platform planned that will utilize teslacoin as the method of payment.  The preferred focus and theme of those being funded will include "alternative power industry" inventions and the like.  So far, Teslacoin is successful in energy efficiency by only beginning with Proof of Work (like bitcoin) but has been shifted to Proof of Stake (for now, which doesn't require people to compete with computing power and therefor waste energy, while still maintaining the network).  Subsequently, I'm not sure it has yet to be decided on how we determine who has created the next block (after all teslacoin have been mined).
Is it just me or wallet syncing really slow. I'm at block 1379246. Each day I'm downloading 1000  blocks. Looks like it will take forever to catch up to current block. My current block is November 3rd. Latest bootstrap seems November 4th. Is there any way to sync faster?

Until the new version is out the way to do it is to open the wallet, let it sync until it doesn't increase the number of blocks for a few minutes (ie: appears to stop syncing).  Close the program.  Wait a few minutes (for it to completely close), reopen it.  Rinse, repeat, until it syncs up.  Each time it opens it'll catch up by a bit, sometimes by only a few hundred blocks, sometimes by thousands.

Thanks. But still no success. Looks like I should wait for the new update.  Smiley

That's really weird.  May want to try it a couple of times.  Basically if a new block is created while your wallet is trying to update itself, your wallet will stop updating.  If a new block is created immediately after your wallet is opened, your wallet won't update at all during that particular session.
Activity: 98
How blockchain will help the development of alternative power industry? I myself am an engineer and would like to learn it. While I saw a made purse on the page, a coin, but how about developments. There are examples of successful energy projects?
You should read their white paper carefully and find relevant information on the Internet. As a person in the industry, what should you clear the pain points of the industry? In fact, if you read the thread can find similar answers to the problem
Activity: 448
Is it just me or wallet syncing really slow. I'm at block 1379246. Each day I'm downloading 1000  blocks. Looks like it will take forever to catch up to current block. My current block is November 3rd. Latest bootstrap seems November 4th. Is there any way to sync faster?

Until the new version is out the way to do it is to open the wallet, let it sync until it doesn't increase the number of blocks for a few minutes (ie: appears to stop syncing).  Close the program.  Wait a few minutes (for it to completely close), reopen it.  Rinse, repeat, until it syncs up.  Each time it opens it'll catch up by a bit, sometimes by only a few hundred blocks, sometimes by thousands.

Thanks. But still no success. Looks like I should wait for the new update.  Smiley
How to launch a purse on the Rapsberry?
How many coins are needed for mining?

I have no experience with raspberry pi's but I'm not aware of there being a minimum amount of coins for staking.  You get ~1% per month with staking, so if you have .0001 teslacoin you're just going to get ~.000001 teslacoin in a month for staking that.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
How to launch a purse on the Rapsberry?
How many coins are needed for mining?

Pages:
Jump to: