Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter - page 24. (Read 84571 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Is it just me or wallet syncing really slow. I'm at block 1379246. Each day I'm downloading 1000  blocks. Looks like it will take forever to catch up to current block. My current block is November 3rd. Latest bootstrap seems November 4th. Is there any way to sync faster?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Novaexchange will close 2018-03-31, see information and preliminary plan on news page.
Novaexchange does not support Bitcoin Gold (block 491407) or Segwit2x (block 494784).
https://www.novaexchange.com/news/
Activity: 381
Merit: 11

We're preparing Teslacoin v.3.4 
and we need you to test it before releasing it.

Join us

https://t.me/joinchat/BR8WxQshkdU4S1nWpY6qnQ

what will be the updates of the new wallet? could you maybe explain the current status of the project - like Roadmap vs Reality? It would be nice to get an inside to keep the trust in the coin for holders:) thank you
Are there no exchanges that deal with Tesla Coin anymore? I couldn't find it on Nova and Cryptopia's TES page never loads.

Cryptopia BTC/TES market working fine for me.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TES_BTC
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Are there no exchanges that deal with Tesla Coin anymore? I couldn't find it on Nova and Cryptopia's TES page never loads.
It is strange. My wallet is not fully synced but still staking mature coins.

Kinda strange. Can you post a screenshot please?

Here's the screenshot.

My understanding is your wallet is calculating staking anytime it deems it appropriate.  Once it realizes it is not in sync it will adjust itself to account for the fact that the "current" staking is not valid.

Thanks now it's synced and staking normally.

This is not strange at all.

What you are seeing is not 'current' staking, but what 'had been' staking, and the reward/transactions that had occurred as your wallet updates to the latest block in sync.

Any wallet cannot perform such actions as staking and mining with it reaching the rest of the networks blocks due to consensus.

#crysx

Thanks. That explains a lot.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Here's the screenshot.

My understanding is your wallet is calculating staking anytime it deems it appropriate.  Once it realizes it is not in sync it will adjust itself to account for the fact that the "current" staking is not valid.

Here's the screenshot.

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

This is not strange at all.

What you are seeing is not 'current' staking, but what 'had been' staking, and the reward/transactions that had occurred as your wallet updates to the latest block in sync.

Any wallet cannot perform such actions as staking and mining with it reaching the rest of the networks blocks due to consensus.

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

Note: We do NOT endorse storing your coins on exchanges or other online services.
You should always use the storage where you control the private keys of the wallet.

32bits         Pending         Pending         32bits        64bits

Is it v3.3.0.0? I'm using it currently.
legendary

We're preparing Teslacoin v.3.4 
and we need you to test it before releasing it.

Join us

https://t.me/joinchat/BR8WxQshkdU4S1nWpY6qnQ
legendary

Everyone using older versions, 
please move to the last version v3.3 (9.3.0)

Note: We do NOT endorse storing your coins on exchanges or other online services.
You should always use the storage where you control the private keys of the wallet.

32bits         Pending         Pending         32bits        64bits

Activity: 746
Merit: 500
Please send your addressed to send your prizes! Thanks

#TeslacoinWallPaper

It seems that I miss some news from Tesla Project.... OOPS

I should check former posts in the thread to understand about this contest (explaining current prizes)
but if someone would be kind enough to give a short update, it would be much appreciated. ;-)

Keep up your commitment to make Tesla project great!
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
 Wink Teslacoin first name is very tall, ah, the overlord of new energy vehicles called TESLA, this is intended to do energy block industry even Tesla, ideal is great, the project side more refueling
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The purpose of Teslacoin is to let us diversify the energy system, which is extraordinary in the context of the constant depletion of renewable energy in the world today, and I am very optimistic about it Cool
Activity: 27
Merit: 3
Cheap TES now, if you're not already invested, now's the time.
Pages:
Jump to: