Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter - page 20. (Read 84571 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
wallaet stucks at "blocks" : 1389510
"version" : "v3.3.0.0-gdf9d55a-Teslacoin"
used bootstrap, checkwallet, repairwallet, no sync yet, whole night wallet is downloading something at speed 0.3-1Mbps but not blocks! So I still can't repair my old coins!

What's your wallet address?
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Is the target of this 1000$? When will the target be reached? Because I have 300 of these coins but I wish I bought more.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
PC repair master, engeneer, radioamateur
wallaet stucks at "blocks" : 1389510
"version" : "v3.3.0.0-gdf9d55a-Teslacoin"
used bootstrap, checkwallet, repairwallet, no sync yet, whole night wallet is downloading something at speed 0.3-1Mbps but not blocks! So I still can't repair my old coins!
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

Need TRANSLATORS 
(Chinese, Russian, Spanish, French, Portuguese)
for Roadmap and WhitePaper

Join telegram group
https://t.me/joinchat/BR8WxQ_i-KGZ8O9ezNNofA

legendary

2018 Roadmap is here!!! 
Core wallets v.3.4 the 31st Jan!! 

http://www.tesla-coin.com/images/roadmap2018.png

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Mega link for Win 64 wallets seems to be down.  Hopefully due to a ton of new interest!
legendary
In recent days, good moves started in TeslaCoin, until today I have some coins in Bittrex! Is there still hope for this coin? Are there communication channels? I'd like to rejoin this community, in fact, know what is happening and if possible look for applications for TES.

Haven't tried in a while but i think you can still recover your coins from Bittrex.
We'll be also working to get us listed back in Bittrex, nothing is assured but we'll work for it.

Join telegram/twitter to stay tuned!
Activity: 27
Merit: 3
In recent days, good moves started in TeslaCoin, until today I have some coins in Bittrex! Is there still hope for this coin? Are there communication channels? I'd like to rejoin this community, in fact, know what is happening and if possible look for applications for TES.

Yes there are! We are on Telegram. And yes, lotta stuff coming for TES very soon, new wallets, new website, new roadmap today or tomorrow depending on the timezone.

For you coins on Bittrex though... I don't know, I'd say it's too late, I hope I'm wrong.

Here is the Telegram link: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@Teslacoin

Have a good one!
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Activity: 56
my wallet is sync but only 500 blocks each time a open the wallet. so it will be never finish. did anybody has the same trouble and know what to do  Huh
thank you. i have 2 active connections now. so it seems to work. do you agree?
how long does it take to load the blockchain.
i use win64.

do you have a link to download bootstrap.

and i dont find files in the roaming folder. ( i activated hidden folders)

Latest bootstrap is here.

https://mega.nz/#!FK52Rb7b!0qD8pHAtJZvMMukCKfc3XORFapB7RG9oET6l8rfcO_I

It's in appdata roaming folder. Did you started your wallet? This is the location of the teslacoin.

i dowloaded the bootstrap. enzipped it. copied it to the roamind folder. restarted the wallet again and also i replaced the backup file to the roaming folder. but my wallet doesnt want to sync.

I took this desciption here:

Be patient Smiley

Use this conf file to sync.

https://ufile.io/scb4d
i use win64.

It's in appdata roaming folder. Did you started your wallet? This is the location of the teslacoin.

http://i64.tinypic.com/epolr9.jpg

i dowloaded the bootstrap. enzipped it. copied it to the roamind folder. restarted the wallet again and also i replaced the backup file to the roaming folder. but my wallet doesnt want to sync.

I took this desciption here:

Back up your wallet. Copy paste your current wallet.dat somewhere.
Run new Teslacoin QT and close it.
Unzip bootstrap and replace the file on Teslacoin folder.
Copy paste your old wallet.dat in Teslacoin folder.
Run Teslacoin qt again and do this
How to recover your TES from an old wallet

First, welcome back to TES Wink

Second, in your wallet, get into the console (Help > Debug window)

2) Type in:

a) checkwallet (identifies misspent coins)

then

b) repairwallet (rectifies the error)

And it should be ok now! Smiley

If there's no connection use conf file I uploaded.

Wait for few hours to sync.

Be patient Smiley
i use win64.

i use win64.

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
can anybody tell me how to sync the wallet. i dont know where to load the bootstrap and what to do with it..

thank you..

sure  Wink

what OS do you use? assuming it's Windoz...
download the bootstrap and extract the files to an empty folder
Quote from: groggin
if you havn't done this before ...
start the wallet, then close it after it's finished loading
go to control panel>folder options> check show hidden files/folders
then navigate to C://users//appdata/roaming/teslacoin

now delete the files you see in the roaming folder that are named the same as the ones in the download you just extracted, then move the files from the new download folder into the roaming/teslacoin folder.

when done start the wallet and wait a while for it to sync.

if you still don't get any connections after a while, go to
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=TES
and press the 'connections' button. this will bring up a list of active nodes that you can add to your teslacoin.conf  Cheesy

can anybody tell me how to sync the wallet. i dont know where to load the bootstrap and what to do with it..

thank you..
Need some help staking.  I bought ~735 TES and synced up the newest wallet over a week ago.  Still nothing.  I eventually locked the wallet and then unlocked for "mining".  Still nothing.  I would like to buy much more, but want to make sure it's all working before I get too deep into this coin.  Any thoughts?

[EDIT] I have let the wallet run for several days at a time.  Do I need more coins to stake?

just wait - patience is needed here.
wallet is synced ,fine, keep it unlocked and it will do its business. I imagine it would take at least a week with the  relative size of
stake.
735 coins out of a total 73.9 million total  so far, is a relatively small stake but it will eventually be staked if the wallet is left open.
buy more by all means.

Can you send me your nodes?
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
Need some help staking.  I bought ~735 TES and synced up the newest wallet over a week ago.  Still nothing.  I eventually locked the wallet and then unlocked for "mining".  Still nothing.  I would like to buy much more, but want to make sure it's all working before I get too deep into this coin.  Any thoughts?

[EDIT] I have let the wallet run for several days at a time.  Do I need more coins to stake?

wallet is synced ,fine, keep it unlocked and it will do its business. I imagine it would take at least a week with the  relative size of
stake.
735 coins out of a total 73.9 million total  so far, is a relatively small stake but it will eventually be staked if the wallet is left open.
buy more by all means.

Thanks for the reply.  I give it a try and report back in a few weeks. I realize it's borderline dust, I just want to get a good feel for the coin before I invest very much.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人

stake.
buy more by all means.
Pages:
Jump to: