Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter - page 59. (Read 84571 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
How come the new wallet doesnt mine? I have over 1M TES that has been sitting there for daws, without being staked... Anyone else having this issue?

Still getting the same error with the newest wallet "No suitable inputs were found".  Wallet is all sync'd up. I have two million coins that have been sitting there for weeks.

Why can't I stake?

I've never had such a hard time staking before. Not surprised it was delisted.

It's been researched. Be patient please
Sorry for the incovenience.  Embarrassed

Can someone please confirm if YOBIT works for trading TES? The price for TES/BTC is at 0.00004501.Which is ridiculously higher then other exchanges.

Please confirm if you have successfully been able to deposit and withdraw TES coins from that exchange.

I do confirm Yobit is in another blockchain. We've tried thousands times to make them move to the correct chain, but they don't give a fuck.
If you know a bit about Yobit, you know the support is the worst in the cryptospace...
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Guys my suggestion, you need some-type of strategy for this coin so it gets used. You need some website where people can trade the coin and make some use of it. That will propel Tasla coin. Otherwise it's like any of the 1000 alt coins other then it has a cool name. What will make it amazing is some cool application.

Just my 2 cents.

Teslacoin is working towards a descentralized and sustainable world supporting Free Energy and Renewable Energy Projects.

Mission: Accelerate the transition to a sustainable energy system by funding Free Energy and Renewable Energy projects though TeslaStarter.

We do have an strategy and an objective.

Truth is we're moving slower than expected but we don't want to provide any deathlines because there are always unexpected problems.

Anyway, we are moving forward.

Next is a marketing campaing to increase the awareness of the coin in the crypto space and next is to start the development of the crowfunding site which is gonna take time.

As you can imagine, being able to buy a Tesla with teslacoin is also in the plans, but as you can also imagine that's not neither a short term objective nor the final objective of Teslacoin

To sum up, we're moving forward and we do have an strategy and an objective.

This is a marathon, not a 100m race

Increase awareness of Teslacoin?

I have over 99,000 subscribers on my advanced energy science newsletter lists and over 150,000 subscribers to two of my forums that are dedicated to Tesla and related sciences. I also have an annual conference and every year 150 people fly in from all over the world to learn from us. I was the first to ever accept Teslacoin for products in 2014 and dropped out of the cryptocoin world for the last few years. If I can get some details, I'll promote it heavily. I also have the world's first and only Roku Tesla TV station.

What I need to know is:

1. How do I mine Teslacoin now - used to use teslacoinpool.com I believe.

2. Where is the appropriate place to list what I will accept Teslacoin for.

3. My Teslacoin QT wallet is sitting open and is out of syn - how do I get it to connect and sync?

My friends and mentors are the very pioneers of the modern-day Tesla science movement. One is actually the only man alive to have ever replicated Tesla's true wireless ground transmission system using longitudinal dielectric waves instead of transverse electromagnetic waves. He also brought Steinmetz's work to a completion - he was the man hired by GE to break Tesla's patent on the polyphase generator and is why we have 3 phase today. Tesla's original was 4 phase. Anyway, we can dispel most myths and rumors about Tesla and point out what information is popularized misinformation.
Activity: 15
Can someone please confirm if YOBIT works for trading TES? The price for TES/BTC is at 0.00004501.Which is ridiculously higher then other exchanges.

Please confirm if you have successfully been able to deposit and withdraw TES coins from that exchange.

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
i didnt change any staking code when i made the new wallets. but it does look like that even though coins are valid for staking they might not be. i need to wait until my coins have met min stake time to check this though. so the next time i would be able to test is 24 hours. from now.
Activity: 20
Thanks Tara!

That worked - I can see my coins and all 4 addresses.

I was the first one to ever receive Tesla Coin for products/services when it came out and am considering accepting it again.

Does the Tesla Coin QT wallet have to download the whole blockchain. If so, how many gb is that? I'd rather it not be on my C drive if too big.

Any way to have it all stay on a secondary usb drive?

How can we make the wallet sync?

Thanks again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Looks like Teslacoin soon to be added on Novaexchange. My wallet is syncing fine now. Just started new wallet. Also working great. Hope it will start staking. I will leave it open.

Yes yes, I finally got zee coins!!!! I guess dis was due to dee slowing movements of thee blocking chain?
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Still getting the same error with the newest wallet "No suitable inputs were found".  Wallet is all sync'd up. I have two million coins that have been sitting there for weeks.

Why can't I stake?

I've never had such a hard time staking before. Not surprised it was delisted.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Inspirated from Nicolas Tesla.
Nice coin
How come the new wallet doesnt mine? I have over 1M TES that has been sitting there for daws, without being staked... Anyone else having this issue?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Guys - i am able to send coins from bittrex to wallet. From wallet to cryptopia, from cryptopia back to wallet. Just tried all these routes and they work perfectly!!

Yeah blockchain working perfect now. Everybody should upgrade to latest wallet.

Guys - i am able to send coins from bittrex to wallet. From wallet to cryptopia, from cryptopia back to wallet. Just tried all these routes and they work perfectly!!
Can't sync. Stuck at block 1259030 - Thu May 4 16:56:50 2017

These nodes working fine for me. You can download my conf from here and replace it.

https://ufile.io/2xryj

addnode=172.114.38.19
addnode=184.69.47.154
addnode=184.90.42.110
addnode=192.222.191.119
addnode=50.72.14.50
addnode=66.255.208.25
addnode=73.207.9.243
addnode=13.93.212.31
addnode=136.243.40.220
addnode=184.164.129.202
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=62.108.37.133
addnode=72.241.235.204
addnode=84.2.34.93
Looks like Teslacoin soon to be added on Novaexchange. My wallet is syncing fine now. Just started new wallet. Also working great. Hope it will start staking. I will leave it open.
Can I get some help? I was transferring my Tesla Coins from Bittrex to Cryptopia. It went out of Bittrex, but never went into Cryptopia. They said that the transaction did not exist in their server and it was Tesla Coin that has to make the transaction happen. Help?

Finally you received your coins.  Smiley
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Can't sync. Stuck at block 1259030 - Thu May 4 16:56:50 2017
Activity: 7
64bit not working for me either. 32bit seems fine. Do we need a resync though?

Thanks for your feedback

Thanks Tara11 and anorganix for helping new users and for explaining the situation

The blockchain is moving slowlier than ever and I have to say sorry for that.

We need you to help us to gather some data.

1) In your wallet: Go to Help - About teslacoin
2) Check version
3) If you're in the v.3.2.0.0 it's ok
3.1) If you're not in that version, please download the new wallets

4) Go to Help - Debug window
5) Type
getpeerinfo

17:12:36

[
{
"addr" : "188.165.39.224:1856",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1494083330,
"lastrecv" : 1494083330,
"conntime" : 1494080476,
"version" : 63001,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:9.1.0.2/",
"inbound" : false,
"releasetime" : 0,
"startingheight" : 1259030,
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "73.207.9.243:1856",
"lastsend" : 1494083077,
"lastrecv" : 1494083077,
"conntime" : 1494080509,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:9.0.0.1/",
},
{
"addr" : "62.108.37.133:1856",
"lastsend" : 1494082682,
"lastrecv" : 1494082682,
"conntime" : 1494080880,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:9.1.0.2/",
}
]

6) Copy the info in the thread

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
64bit not working for me either. 32bit seems fine. Do we need a resync though?

Thanks for your feedback

Thanks Tara11 and anorganix for helping new users and for explaining the situation

The blockchain is moving slowlier than ever and I have to say sorry for that.

We need you to help us to gather some data.

1) In your wallet: Go to Help - About teslacoin
2) Check version
3) If you're in the v.3.2.0.0 it's ok
3.1) If you're not in that version, please download the new wallets

4) Go to Help - Debug window
5) Type
getpeerinfo
6) Copy the info in the thread

Thanks

32bits                          

Bootstrap

CryptoUnited TES Bootstrap
4/21/2017
Activity: 8
Well, last block was generated more than 1 day ago so... it will take a while.

Code:
{
"blocks" : 1259030,
}

That's exactly where I am stuck at. Did someone fry the blockchain with a Tesla coil?
Moved some coins from Bittrex to Cryptopia last night and still haven't gotten them.
Is this amount of time a normal thing for Tesla ?
Is the chain so slow ?

Thank you!

Looks like dev team is having some technical issues. Your teslas will show up after block updates. Don't worry. It's impossible to disappear. When was your wallet created?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tes/
Thank you Tara!

I downloaded TeslaCoin-win32 from tesla-coin.com

Can I have this installed on a drive different from my C drive?

I put it on a separate drive and see the application - ran it and it opened but don't know where the dat file is.

I did download and unzip that bootstrap file into the same directory as that win32 file.

Not sure what to do here. Sorry, been a few years.

Your wallet dat file is stored in teslacoin folder. It's placed in C disk - users - user - AppData - Roaming - Teslacoin. Your folder option should be "show hidden files and folders". Please see the attached photo.

Pages:
Jump to: