Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter - page 60. (Read 84571 times)

copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
Well, last block was generated more than 1 day ago so... it will take a while.

Code:
{
"blocks" : 1259030,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 1.46811084,
"errors" : "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers.",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Moved some coins from Bittrex to Cryptopia last night and still haven't gotten them.
Is this amount of time a normal thing for Tesla ?
Is the chain so slow ?

Thank you!
Activity: 20
Thank you Tara!

I downloaded TeslaCoin-win32 from tesla-coin.com

Can I have this installed on a drive different from my C drive?

I put it on a separate drive and see the application - ran it and it opened but don't know where the dat file is.

I did download and unzip that bootstrap file into the same directory as that win32 file.

Not sure what to do here. Sorry, been a few years.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I haven't minded Tesla Coin since 2014 and was in regular contact with Jim from Traffic Learn.

I mined at teslacoinpool.com - no longer alive.
teslacoins.com was the site I used.

The blockchain was so big it took forever and I couldn't get past the first block.

The Teslacoin Qt program was version 4.8.4

Teslacoin version says: v1.0.0.0-gdf9d55a-Teslacoin

I have a backup dat file, but not sure what's in it.

I have a receive address - not sure if that is what I need.

What should I do? Install the new program and associate the receive address with it?

Is there a pw needed? I never encrypted the wallet and it is still on an old drive.

Thanks for any help!

You should download latest wallet and run it. Close the program and replace the wallet.dat file. If your coins still there it should appear on your wallet instantly. Always back up your wallet.dat before replacing it. Also you can try this.

How to recover your TES
from an old wallet

First, welcome back to TES Wink

Second, in your wallet, get into the console
(Help > Debug window)

2) Type in:

a) checkwallet
(identifies misspent coins)

then

b) repairwallet
(rectifies the error)

And it should be ok now! Smiley
Activity: 20
I haven't minded Tesla Coin since 2014 and was in regular contact with Jim from Traffic Learn.

I mined at teslacoinpool.com - no longer alive.
teslacoins.com was the site I used.

The blockchain was so big it took forever and I couldn't get past the first block.

The Teslacoin Qt program was version 4.8.4

Teslacoin version says: v1.0.0.0-gdf9d55a-Teslacoin

I have a backup dat file, but not sure what's in it.

I have a receive address - not sure if that is what I need.

What should I do? Install the new program and associate the receive address with it?

Is there a pw needed? I never encrypted the wallet and it is still on an old drive.

Thanks for any help!
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
OP updated with the wallets and the last bootstrap

Move to the new version and leave the wallet open please!!
legendary

WEBSITE UPDATED!!!

http://www.tesla-coin.com/

NEW WALLETS

32bits                          

legendary
Can I get some help? I was transferring my Tesla Coins from Bittrex to Cryptopia. It went out of Bittrex, but never went into Cryptopia. They said that the transaction did not exist in their server and it was Tesla Coin that has to make the transaction happen. Help?

Last block was 12 hours ago. If new block appears your coins will show up I think. Just wait patiently for few hours.

Be patient. The blockchain is moving slowlier than ever.

Please move to the new wallets

NEW WALLETS

32bits                          

Activity: 525
Merit: 500
64bit not working for me either. 32bit seems fine. Do we need a resync though?
Can I get some help? I was transferring my Tesla Coins from Bittrex to Cryptopia. It went out of Bittrex, but never went into Cryptopia. They said that the transaction did not exist in their server and it was Tesla Coin that has to make the transaction happen. Help?

Last block was 12 hours ago. If new block appears your coins will show up I think. Just wait patiently for few hours.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

What's your wallet address? I think it stuck somewhere. When the block problem solves it will appear on your wallet I think.

Wallet address: 5TiZtqYegRDdtonz6jdrL7pinDdGVpjX1o

What's your wallet address? I think it stuck somewhere. When the block problem solves it will appear on your wallet I think.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
this is what i got on win server 2008 r2 64 bit :

Problemsignatur:
  Problemereignisname:   APPCRASH
  Anwendungsname:   TeslaCoin-win64.exe
  Anwendungsversion:   3.2.0.0
  Anwendungszeitstempel:   005f3753
  Fehlermodulname:   StackHash_2264
  Fehlermodulversion:   0.0.0.0
  Fehlermodulzeitstempel:   00000000
  Ausnahmecode:   c0000005
  Ausnahmeoffset:   0000000000000000
  Betriebsystemversion:   6.1.7601.2.1.0.400.8
  Gebietsschema-ID:   1031
  Zusatzinformation 1:   2264
  Zusatzinformation 2:   2264db07e74365624c50317d7b856ae9
  Zusatzinformation 3:   875f
  Zusatzinformation 4:   875fa2ef9d2bdca96466e8af55d1ae6e
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I'm gonna explain the mysterious development of the new wallets.

Truth it's not a secret, but we just went to far with the "no hype/no promo until is all done" and here we are with the mess

Step to step:
First, we hired a dev to improve the wallets we had ((yes, we do need a dev in the team)(pm if interested))
Second, windows wallets had VA, so we decided to hire Griffith to solve the issue.
Third, our webmaster VanityWallets has some health issues and had to leave, so we couldn't update the website
Fourth, we are looking for a new webmaster
Fifth, we can not start promoting the wallets until we have the website issue solved (new wallets there)
Sixth, Bittrex issue & blockchain issue.

To sum up, wallets are not in the website and are kinda "secret" because we don't want to promote them until we have all done.

Website issue will be solved, if all goes as expected, for tomorrow, but until then, here you have them

Also, marketing campaing will be launched this weekend so we all move to the new wallets.
Sorry for all this misunderstanding.

It really looks like we went to far with the "no hype/no promo until is all done" strategy

Sorry

NEW WALLETS

32bits   64bits                         

win 64bit is not working for me (win7 64bit) 32bit is running

debug:
Teslacoin version v3.2.0.0-gdf9d55a-Teslacoin ($Format:%cD)
Using OpenSSL version OpenSSL 1.0.1l 15 Jan 2015
Startup time: 05/05/17 01:38:00
Default data directory C:\Users\abc\AppData\Roaming\Teslacoin
Used data directory C:\Users\abc\AppData\Roaming\Teslacoin
dbenv.open LogDir=C:\Users\abc\AppData\Roaming\Teslacoin\database ErrorFile=C:\Users\abc\AppData\Roaming\Teslacoin\db.log
Bound to 0.0.0.0:1856
Loading block index...
Opening LevelDB in C:\Users\abc\AppData\Roaming\Teslacoin\txleveldb
Opened LevelDB successfully

db.log is empty

will look at 64 bit
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Truth it's not a secret, but we just went to far with the "no hype/no promo until is all done" and here we are with the mess

Step to step:
First, we hired a dev to improve the wallets we had ((yes, we do need a dev in the team)(pm if interested))
Second, windows wallets had VA, so we decided to hire Griffith to solve the issue.
Third, our webmaster VanityWallets has some health issues and had to leave, so we couldn't update the website
Fifth, we can not start promoting the wallets until we have the website issue solved (new wallets there)

To sum up, wallets are not in the website and are kinda "secret" because we don't want to promote them until we have all done.

Website issue will be solved, if all goes as expected, for tomorrow, but until then, here you have them

Also, marketing campaing will be launched this weekend so we all move to the new wallets.

It really looks like we went to far with the "no hype/no promo until is all done" strategy

Sorry

NEW WALLETS

32bits   64bits                         

win 64bit is not working for me (win7 64bit) 32bit is running

debug:
Teslacoin version v3.2.0.0-gdf9d55a-Teslacoin ($Format:%cD)
Using OpenSSL version OpenSSL 1.0.1l 15 Jan 2015
Startup time: 05/05/17 01:38:00
Default data directory C:\Users\abc\AppData\Roaming\Teslacoin
Used data directory C:\Users\abc\AppData\Roaming\Teslacoin
dbenv.open LogDir=C:\Users\abc\AppData\Roaming\Teslacoin\database ErrorFile=C:\Users\abc\AppData\Roaming\Teslacoin\db.log
Bound to 0.0.0.0:1856
Loading block index...
Opening LevelDB in C:\Users\abc\AppData\Roaming\Teslacoin\txleveldb
Opened LevelDB successfully

db.log is empty
legendary

Step to step:

Sorry

NEW WALLETS

32bits   64bits                         

Hey, I transfered all of my Teslas from Bittrexto Cryptopia.... Everything is gone from Bittrex, but nothing got transfered to Cryptopia.... It has been 8 hours or so now.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Yeah, where do we get this secret wallet from?
Pages:
Jump to: