Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀 - page 32. (Read 5466 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Happy new year to everyone from AMZ Coin team and to all in this thread. Let the next year be more successful and profitable for you!

Don't tell yourself that you can't afford something. Your brain doesn't understand word "NO". Fill your life with positive affirmations and you will see how everything start changing.

I like your mentality, I've been using the same method for a long time ago and can say for sure that it works)

I check your website every day and see how your user base is growing. Giving away some free AMZ coins was a good idea.

Team is working hard to get our attention. But can they actually be good enough to take our money? That's another question Smiley
Why on your Linkedin is only one employee? A serious company should have at least 4-5 people, one man just can't build something competitive.

I've heard that Dan Larimer from EOS Foundation has left the project. Why have you decided to build on this platform anyway?

He is still supporting EOS. You can google his explanation why you should't consider him quit. Do not spread fud.
Do you have any open positions? I am interested both in-house and remote ones. Can work as community manager by the way Smiley

It is always good to find next Amazon or Netflix. Investing in blockchain projects now, can give you 1000%+ returns in the future. Just don't be greedy and be ready to take profits.

Knowing when to take profits is so important as placing a stop loss. Very few people know about this and that's how they get broke.
Despite of all facts I see more than 13k registered users. Just one week ago there was less then 10k. Community is growing fast and expanding.

Business has always pushed the innovations on the next degree. Investing in something that has real benefit always has positive expected value.

Invention is like an idea, it's just a first step. World doesn't remember all the inventors, but those who make idea work.
When will be distribution of AMZ Coin? I have participated in your giveaway, but cannot withdraw my free coins.
I am investor of EOS and if your project is based on this blockchain - count me in and take my money!

Sharing your e-mail is a common practice nowadays. Most companies have agreements and they are not allowed to disclose your info with other agents. But let's be serious, who's using e-mails on a regular basis?

It doesn't mean that you should leave your e-mail everywhere. Caution saved me a lot of money and I advice you to do the same.
You are decided to gather crypto users from all over the world! Ambitious goal and I wish you luck achieving it.
Choosing EOS blockchain was a right decision. This project has more developers than any other blockchain and you can always rely on their support.

What about people like me which don't have much money? My salary is less then 300 euro and I can't afford to buy 200k coins at once.

Don't tell yourself that you can't afford something. Your brain doesn't understand word "NO". Fill your life with positive affirmations and you will see how everything start changing.
I check your website every day and see how your user base is growing. Giving away some free AMZ coins was a good idea.

Sometimes I have a feeling of missing out, but then realize that it's still a plethora of projects on this market and I can invest in any of them.
The thing is I don't have much time to do my own research.

Looks like you don't have your own strategy as well. Learn some technical analysis, become more confident in your decisions and you will see how FOMO is leaving your mind.
I've heard that Dan Larimer from EOS Foundation has left the project. Why have you decided to build on this platform anyway?
Most of altcoin hodlers still wait for their gains and return back to ATH. In reality, new cycle will be leaded by projects created right now. Most likely AMZCoin will be among them.

It is always good to find next Amazon or Netflix. Investing in blockchain projects now, can give you 1000%+ returns in the future. Just don't be greedy and be ready to take profits.

Bitcoin will rise and shine once again. $200 bln market cap is a very tine amount. In 10 years we will have trillions, I am sure about that.

This is just wrong on so many levels. In order to be 100% sure you need to know all the information about traders and investors, their sentiment, position size, etc. It's clear that you can't have such knowledge base, therefore you can't be sure.
Pages:
Jump to: