Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀 - page 30. (Read 5466 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Almost 17k registered members and number is constantly growing! My congratulations and I wish you a successful token sale!
Focusing both on online and offline products and services looks like wise strategic move.

Take a rest on a weekend and prepare yourself for a huge pump, up to 8.5k! Feeling very bullish on bitcoin!

I am fresh and ready to crush the markets! Long bitcoin, short the banks! Are you with me?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
With all YouTube restrictions are you planning to accelerate your platform development? I am talking about AllAboutCrypto.TV

This project should see this as good opportunity and embark on the acceleration of things on their behalf. People will look for alternative options since YT is making some tight restrictions when it comes to crypto. However, this platform should also apply necessary rules to avoid fraudulent projects that may ruin their reputation.

Last time year of Metal Rat was in 2008 and that was a year of a big financial crisis. Should we prepare ourselves for another one?

We are about to start WW3 and it may start from Iran. Things are looking even worse than in 2008. And year is just started.
With all YouTube restrictions are you planning to accelerate your platform development? I am talking about AllAboutCrypto.TV
If real business will reduce costs using your platform many of them will start spreading news about you.
Are you guys prepared for a launch? Only few days left for ICO start and AMZ coins will never be so cheap!

For now you can participate in airdrop and get some free AMZ. Maybe in 1-2 years you will sell them with big margin profits.

How long airdrop phase will take? I always forget to register my account and take some free AMZ coins Sad

You should hurry up, ICO starts just in couple of days. Free AMZ coins may not be available after that.
So excited about recent news with regards to AMZ Coin. 9 patents, new exchange listings and so on. You are doing a great job!

Hello, admin. I have more than 100 referrals, but none of them is verified. Why is that?

Few users from Telegram group has also reported some problems with verification. Try reaching admin or team members via their channel.
1 AMZ will be worth 1$ in 5 years. Screenshot this comment and get back in 2025! No excuses for those who don't buying now!

We as a community waiting for some new and exciting events from your team. Will you update us with some news?

For now you can participate in airdrop and get some free AMZ. Maybe in 1-2 years you will sell them with big margin profits.

We are here waiting for AMZ team to start doing all that they've planned in roadmap. This year will be tough, but we will make it!

Last time year of Metal Rat was in 2008 and that was a year of a big financial crisis. Should we prepare ourselves for another one?

New year just started, don't ask too much) I've been lazy too and can't force myself to start doing something. Till next week I'm Netflix and chill.

How you can stay on a sideline when bitcoin is pumping? +8% yesterday and I expect more upside next week!
I am social media blogger and would like to know more about your project "Amazing History". Can you tell me what options do you have for influencers?

Helping other projects will make you stronger. Nothing great was built with one person, only team work!

As a freelancer with more than 5 years of experience I can tell that you 100% right! You can make a lot of money playing "solo campaign", but it is not comparable with results you can achieve in team.
With 1k new users per day this project can reach big numbers in couple of months! Don't miss a chance to buy when it's cheap!

We have chilled enough, but it's already 2nd of Jan, let's get back to work and fill our pockets with some money!

Love your enthusiasm and finally market is giving us some opportunities. Bitcoin is moving and it's time to start trading.

Visionaria has started 1 year and 3 months ago. As a potential investor in this project I would like to know what was achieved so far?

They have writed a whitepaper and have a couple of ICO phases. Isn't that enough for you? Just take your hard earned bitcoins and give to Visionaria, because they have a vision and you don't!
Pages:
Jump to: