Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀 - page 27. (Read 5466 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

Team is working hard to deliver a product and build a solid, supportive community. Thumbs up!

Not sure about community, but amount of registrations in last few days is outstanding!
Activity: 14
25k registered users and more than 10k new users in last two weeks. I think you can this as success.
I've found links to your businesses only at the bottom of your site. Why are you hiding them?
brand new
Investing in AMZ is like diversifying your portfolio, because it was launched by business group that is present in various sectors.

There's no official announcement yet?

This is typical answer we all get when come to AMZ Telegram channel. And there is nothing you can do about it.
brand new

I still don't see registration button, you are probably wrong. Wait for official announcement from AMZ team.

This phrase was posted so many times in their Telegram channel you can make it official anthem for AMZ coin.
Is airdrop still available? If not when will be next same event where I can get some free coins?
Activity: 1
Recent researches showed that EOS was a very bad investment. More than that, this blockchain is highly centralized.
Activity: 1
If you want to be successful AMZ coin can be your base. Powerful technology with many businesses involved.

Most of blockchains that allow staking do not require KYC to run a node. But you better consult with admins.

My request is still unanswered, more than one week already passed. In telegram group admin says to wait for official announcement.

There's no official announcement yet?
Activity: 2

Most of blockchains that allow staking do not require KYC to run a node. But you better consult with admins.

My request is still unanswered, more than one week already passed. In telegram group admin says to wait for official announcement.
Activity: 2

According to your roadmap, ICO should already start. Where is community manager and can he confirm it?

ICO has already started and successfully completed phase one. Phase two is up and running.
Activity: 10
Never saw another coin in this space with so many businesses involved. This should be huge in couple of months.
Activity: 12
Project looks legit and I would invest, but my money are stuck in the business. Will buy some coins when it will be listed on exchange Wink

I have made cashout from exchange and ready to buy some. Easy money in couple of months for me!

Crypto Twitter was full of same messages yesterday. But trading crypto can be a huge dissapointment.
Why your YouTube channel has only 13 subscribers? You can give some free coins for joining to your YouTube btw
Activity: 9
AMZ is making real progress and we may see this coin on exchanges at the end of this quarter.
Activity: 8

Looks like Collubus is already up and running. When trading will be available?

I still don't see registration button, you are probably wrong. Wait for official announcement from AMZ team.
Activity: 4

Well, at the start of ICO you have 19k registered users. Outstanding results!

Team is working hard to deliver a product and build a solid, supportive community. Thumbs up!
Activity: 9
AMZ Coin team successfully launched its ICO and passed to second phase. My congratulations!
Pages:
Jump to: