Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀 - page 29. (Read 5466 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Following your Reddit channel for a while. You are posting some quality content over there.
Activity: 5
Looks like Collubus is already up and running. When trading will be available?

How you can stay on a sideline when bitcoin is pumping? +8% yesterday and I expect more upside next week!

Take a rest on a weekend and prepare yourself for a huge pump, up to 8.5k! Feeling very bullish on bitcoin!
Activity: 4
For a staking purpose do I need to setup a node and pass by KYC procedure? Not enough information on your website.

We as a community waiting for some new and exciting events from your team. Will you update us with some news?

For now you can participate in airdrop and get some free AMZ. Maybe in 1-2 years you will sell them with big margin profits.

How long airdrop phase will take? I always forget to register my account and take some free AMZ coins Sad
Activity: 6
How big will be my bonus if I will invest more than $1.000 dollars? Can you specify percentage please?

We are about to start WW3 and it may start from Iran. Things are looking even worse than in 2008. And year is just started.

I don't know about WW3, but this is scary. Our country lost so many people in war and we should stop this. We should live in peace.
Activity: 1
You have 2 projects with general description: OBT Live and Eidolon. What are they about? I didn't found any links.
brand new
Activity: 0
i am monitoring  this project. i have some doubt but let's see what will happen
brand new
Activity: 0
Faça parte da AMZCoin com um pequeno investimento, poderá gerar um grande retorno.

https://www.facebook.com/planoextragold/videos/122018515963497/?t=30
Activity: 6
Few users from Telegram group has also reported some problems with verification. Try reaching admin or team members via their channel.
I've reached admin of Telegram channel and he helped me to solve my problem. You probably will wait longer here.
You have a long road from dreams to reality. It will take only half of year to conduct an ICO.

It's all about providing some useful service for people all over the world. A lot of businesses are focusing on wrong things and fail.

It is also a lot of hard work and dedication. We live in a world of globalisation and competition is on a very high level.

With 1k new users per day this project can reach big numbers in couple of months! Don't miss a chance to buy when it's cheap!

Just few days until ICO will start! I am so excited and willing to invest big money. I will retire with this project in 1 year!
What I like about this project is that you are using EOS blockchain which is one of the fastest on the market.
By allowing your users to build applications you increase awareness of your project. Well done!

Following your Reddit channel for a while. You are posting some quality content over there.

Can you please give a link to their Reddit? I would like to know what interesting have you found there.
You should make some improvements to your Instagram page. Social presence is important factor and you better not discount it.
Let's multiply my euros with this revolutionary project! When I will make x100 from my initial investment, you will receive 5% of that amount as a charity!

1 AMZ will be worth 1$ in 5 years. Screenshot this comment and get back in 2025! No excuses for those who don't buying now!

I will definetely buy more AMZ, but highly doubt that it will reach 1$. For me even 50 cents will be enough.
Pages:
Jump to: