Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀 - page 37. (Read 5466 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
A lot of depends from the project. If project is good and tokens are in demand the price of the tokens does not fall.
Activity: 9
Very often after the end of IEO and start the listing on exchanges bounty hunters start to sell tokens and the price of tokens falls.
It is better to buy tokens during IEO, because there are the biggest bonuses during IEO. But it is necessary to carefully select the projects.
When cryptocurrency market falls it is the best time to buy tokens. When market will raise the price of tokens will raise too.

I agree when the market falls it is a good time to buy tokens. But nobody can predict how long the market will fall and what is the best price.
Activity: 7
I agree that choice of exchange for conduction IEO is very important but the conduction IEO on exchange with big liquidity costs a lot of money.

Investors and traders pays much attention to the exchange. They prefer to buy tokens on the exchanges with big liquidity and a lot of users.

I agree that the choice of exchange is very important. Investors pay attention to the liquidity of exchange and how many traders are on exchange.
When cryptocurrency project conducts IEO on different exchanges it has much more chances to collect the necessary sum of money.
Activity: 12
Listing on exchange and conduction IEO costs a lot of money and it is very difficult for cryptocurrency projects to conduct IEO on a big exchange.

That is why many cryptocurrency projects conducts IEO on different exchanges. First they conduct IEO on small exchange and on collected money they pay for conduction of IEO on a big exchange.
Activity: 8
Listing on exchange and conduction IEO costs a lot of money and it is very difficult for cryptocurrency projects to conduct IEO on a big exchange.
I agree that choice of exchange for conduction IEO is very important but the conduction IEO on exchange with big liquidity costs a lot of money.

Investors and traders pays much attention to the exchange. They prefer to buy tokens on the exchanges with big liquidity and a lot of users.
When cryptocurrency market falls it is the best time to buy tokens. When market will raise the price of tokens will raise too.
Activity: 12
It is hard to predict how long cryptocurrency market will fall and when it will start to recovery. Many experts make mistakes in their predictions.
Activity: 8
Now tokens of many cryptocurrency projects do not have any practical use, that is why traders do not buy these tokens and their price falls.

Now people do not use tokens because market falls and many investors are afraid that tokens will continue to fall in future.
Activity: 7

Referral program is a good way to increase the community and number of users, but referral program is not popular among cryptocurrency projects.

I do not agree with you. Now many cryptocurrency projects use referral program, especially when they conducts IEO.
Sometimes referral program is used during conduction IEO and people reward for the attraction of new investors to the project.

Referral program is very useful to attract more users to the project. Referral program will help to attract more money during IEO.
Many projects became unsuccessful because of the bad market conditions and tighten of regulation of cryptocurrency. It is difficult to develop in such conditions.
Activity: 10
It is very difficult on the stage of IEO to predict the future success of the project. Many projects became scams after the end of IEO.
Activity: 3
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops. I like how the project roadmap looks and now I would like to study the information about the team in more detail.

I agree that it is very important to check development of the project and check how the project follows its roadmap and fulfils its obligations.

It takes time to check the development. It is possible to check how the project will follow the roadmap after the end of IEO.
Activity: 6
It is very important to check how the team of the project fulfills planned ideas, but not everything depends from the team. A lot of depends from market conditions.
Activity: 6
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops. I like how the project roadmap looks and now I would like to study the information about the team in more detail.

I agree that it is very important to check development of the project and check how the project follows its roadmap and fulfils its obligations.
Activity: 5
Sometimes referral program is used during conduction IEO and people reward for the attraction of new investors to the project.
Pages:
Jump to: