Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀 - page 39. (Read 5466 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Does the IEO team plan ? in such a market it will be the only way to attract a soft cap .
And I think it needs to be taken into account
now I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops.
But I must say that I have not seen anything like it on the market.
All projects that are inside the ecosystem belong to you ?

Please tell me how can I get a referral link?
What do I need to do for this and do I need to go through the verification process?

you can simply register on the site and make a profit now. I mean, if you can attract people through a referral link.

I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops. I like how the project roadmap looks and now I would like to study the information about the team in more detail.

the site has a maximum of information about the team and about the work of the entire ecosystem.
As far as I understand it will be an investment for the long term and it will also be very important.
the project has a very interesting idea and purpose. I think that this will be in demand among investors and it will help to diversify risks. This is also very important in such a market.
Activity: 7

An interesting project and it’s good that there is a referral program I can recommend it to my friends.
please tell me which bunuses I can get if I buy tokens on December 17?

I also really like how it works. I mean, it will be possible to invest more safely. I think for many investors this will be really important.
Activity: 8
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops. I like how the project roadmap looks and now I would like to study the information about the team in more detail.
Activity: 8

An interesting project and it’s good that there is a referral program I can recommend it to my friends.

I also wonder what will be the discounts? I would like to buy tokens on more favorable terms. It will be important to me.
Activity: 1
I do not really understand how this will work. Are you going to build a single ecosystem for several projects?
An interesting project and I had not seen anything like it before.
as I understand it, the team suggests diversifying risks for investors. And it offers a guaranteed income and it's cool.
Please tell me how can I get a referral link?
What do I need to do for this and do I need to go through the verification process?
As I understand it, you offer to invest in several projects at once.
But I do not really understand how in this case you can protect investors' money?
copper member
Activity: 2
copper member
Activity: 2
Pages:
Jump to: