Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 125. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
The same username as here, cgminer 3.3.1
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Both stratum servers have thousand of disconnects or appear offline for hours, the European one has even more. Why is that ?

I don't have any problem with other pools.

What's your username and what version of cgminer are you running?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
SudoSuRootDev... AKA... AllBiznessMan
...plus I am sure the same stats on the my_stats.php I just don't check that as often.
Yeah, everything is running fine mining, earning, getting withdrawals, and blocks are updating now, but these stats are not updating still:
Account hash rates and shares (top left),
Worker hash rates (accountdetails page),
and miner hash rates and miner shares (stats.php).
Activity: 45
Both stratum servers have thousand of disconnects or appear offline for hours, the European one has even more. Why is that ?

I don't have any problem with other pools.
www.multipool.us
The pool block stats are back working, but my new workers aren't showing and nobody's hash rates and shares are changing in the stats. All workers on the stats page are stuck in place.

Looks like another database issue, read this thread and you'll see that is quite common.

Nope, no DB issue.

Had a small glitch on a couple of the pools, caused a couple coins to just be running on one server which was overloaded.  All of the pools are back up now.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
The pool block stats are back working, but my new workers aren't showing and nobody's hash rates and shares are changing in the stats. All workers on the stats page are stuck in place.

Looks like another database issue, read this thread and you'll see that is quite common.
OK, everything just updated. My workers aren't showing, but the blocks show an additional 10 or more, I'm sure my workers will show soon.
Is it just me??? It seems that the stats... everywhere... are not updating. I first noticed when I added a few more workers and by the time I got to the 4th the first new one wasn't showing on /accountdetails.php then I went to stats.php?curr=cgb and noticed the blocks had not changed either... I am sure it is a mistake because it is rare for us to go an hour and a half without a CGB block. Then I noticed that NO CURRENCY has solved a block in over an hour and a half. I'm sure everything is probably still running and just not updating. You may be working on it, but just wanted to check.
www.multipool.us
Hi flound. There seems to be something wrong with dgc. My stats show very low efficiency(like 40%) and my 24 hour profit snapshot got a lot lower from 0.093 to 0.082 BTC from when multiport started mining dgc to now. Where is the problem Sad.

There are several people on the pool whose miners do not like the new Custom Difficulty and were returning 100% invalid shares.

You might be one of those people (Check to see if you get a lot of "Share is above target" errors when you connect.

Right now I disconnect those people after 5 invalid shares, otherwise they flood the DB with invalid shares and negatively impact profitability.

I will soon be adding logic to ban these workers for a short time period (probably 5 minutes).
www.multipool.us
is the most profitable coin selected based on coinchoose?

No, I do my own calculations.
www.multipool.us
Would you let a legal botnet connect to your pool?

Read more here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301468.new#new

All miners would be connecting from a single block/range of IP addresses.

I have no way of knowing if a miner on my pool is a botnet, legal or illegal.

That said, I think this is a terrible idea as your school will spend more in electricity CPU mining than it will bring in in profit.
legendary
Activity: 1148
is the most profitable coin selected based on coinchoose?

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
Hi flound. There seems to be something wrong with dcg. My stats show very low efficiency(like 40%) and my 24 hour profit snapshot got a lot lower from 0.093 to 0.082 BTC from when multiport started mining dgc to now. Where is the problem Sad.

Next step in evolution of mining and autoselling: shorting whatever coin is being mined at multipool and lower the price, then buy back cheaper or buy into the autosell. Worked nicely. Thanks!

Correct - easy profit with the multi/autosells when you can literally predict the market. I used to complain...but gave up and joined the dark side; now I make a killing.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Hi flound. There seems to be something wrong with dcg. My stats show very low efficiency(like 40%) and my 24 hour profit snapshot got a lot lower from 0.093 to 0.082 BTC from when multiport started mining dgc to now. Where is the problem Sad.

Next step in evolution of mining and autoselling: shorting whatever coin is being mined at multipool and lower the price, then buy back cheaper or buy into the autosell. Worked nicely. Thanks!
Activity: 33
Hi flound. There seems to be something wrong with dgc. My stats show very low efficiency(like 40%) and my 24 hour profit snapshot got a lot lower from 0.093 to 0.082 BTC from when multiport started mining dgc to now. Where is the problem Sad.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Would you let a legal botnet connect to your pool?

Read more here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301468.new#new

All miners would be connecting from a single block/range of IP addresses.
www.multipool.us
Found a couple more WDC blocks and a MEC block that had the same issue.. Paying those out now.
www.multipool.us
Yeah, there's some really weird bug in the payment script..  And it's very random that it happens.  This must have been introduced when I changed the payout formula somehow because it never happened before that.  But it's really strange as it is counting the number of shares for each user, and it gets the total number of shares for the block and the block value, but somehow all the values wind up being 0.  And if I rerun the payments, everything is normal.

So until I figure this out, I've added some additional logic to not mark a block as scored and also email me an alert if the total reward is 0..

I've searched all recent cronjob logs and these WDC blocks are the only ones affected. I'm repaying them all now.

Block: 650553
Block: 650554
Block: 650555
Block: 650556
Block: 650557
Block: 650558
Block: 650563
Block: 650561
Block: 650562
Block: 650565
Block: 650567
Block: 650568