Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 128. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
So I signed up just to thank flound for all his hard work on this pool.  I've been following this pool and been a member since its inception.  I constantly see people whining about not getting paid on litecoin when on the multipool cause we don't stick around long enough.  Would it not be a simple thing to just lock the multipool on the coin until we find a block, then carry on with our multipooling?  Same with NVC.  I'm perfectly content with following the pool around but this seems like a guarentee to get paid.  And also opens up the whining for why didn't we switch, coin 12398 was at 15% better profit.  You can't have both people.. Either accept what flounds done or go to another pool that doesn't give you the flexibility to mine what you want here.

This is no-longer an issue since flound has switched the pool to a proportional system. You get paid for the amount of shares you submit.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
So I signed up just to thank flound for all his hard work on this pool.  I've been following this pool and been a member since its inception.  I constantly see people whining about not getting paid on litecoin when on the multipool cause we don't stick around long enough.  Would it not be a simple thing to just lock the multipool on the coin until we find a block, then carry on with our multipooling?  Same with NVC.  I'm perfectly content with following the pool around but this seems like a guarentee to get paid.  And also opens up the whining for why didn't we switch, coin 12398 was at 15% better profit.  You can't have both people.. Either accept what flounds done or go to another pool that doesn't give you the flexibility to mine what you want here.

+1
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Activity: 138
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Things should be back to normal now.
DB issues..  Getting things fixed now.

Kewl, please keep us posted so i can switch back Smiley.
www.multipool.us
DB issues..  Getting things fixed now.
Activity: 147
I agree, I think something is up. CGMiner disconnected at 2:30 A.M. EST. I reconnected at 10 A.M. to mine CGB. CGMiner is running full speed but I'm not making any coins and my hashrate on website says zero. Switching to another pool for now.

Just moved to WeMineLTC for now. Quick profile I had setup already. Have to switch my gpus and CPUs so takes forever. Better than mining nothing.

JR
I agree, I think something is up. CGMiner disconnected at 2:30 A.M. EST. I reconnected at 10 A.M. to mine CGB. CGMiner is running full speed but I'm not making any coins and my hashrate on website says zero. Switching to another pool for now.
Looks like the main :7777 url was down, but the getwork was up.

Also the My Stats display onsite was stuck, I think.

Hopefully the payouts on getwork that I switched to will be okay?

Wish we could hear something on what's up. Prefer not to move but my cards are hashing away for nothing. Rather stop them completely than run them for no reason. Have 6 miners so switching all is a pain.

JR
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
Too many changes being made here for me...and currency-hopping isn't all that efficient anyway. I've just been mining MΣC directly since it's always in the top 5 anyway.
Activity: 168
Is there a way to see lifetime hashes or lifetime uptime? I'm trying to figure out the overall efficiency of my miners and it's difficult because stats are broken apart by coin.
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
Looks like the main :7777 url was down, but the getwork was up.

Also the My Stats display onsite was stuck, I think.

Hopefully the payouts on getwork that I switched to will be okay?
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Something bad is going on. Site is partially down and I cannot connect to dgc pool.
Cryptsy seems pretty messed up. At least yesterday. Now Multipool is?  Stats show low hash rate overall, stats show I'm the top hash rate miner or only miner, and JSON is down.  Plus mining DGT at a crazy profitability number and no payouts for anything. Need to move elsewhere temporarily?

JR
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
ZET has been added, SHA256 multiport should be ready within a couple days.

Long time no see.  The above is interesting, best of luck implementing. I have a bunch of USB Erupters in search of better ROI before they become (quite weak but still noticable) space heaters. Thank goodness winter is coming up in the northern hemisphere.
www.multipool.us
mullick: @stink: Deposits seem to be going a little sloe today, Ill check on progress
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Yup same here, cashed out some dgc and cap five hours ago, and nothing on cryptsy yet.    I'd assume its something on cryptsy's side yet again.
Activity: 172
I tried sending some WDC from my Wallet to Cryptsy about an hour ago and hasn't turned up also....
Activity: 134
Hi Flound.  Cashed out some CGB to my Cryptsy address over 2 hours ago and there is no sign of it.  Got the email from you that it had been sent.  May be a problem at Cryptsys end but can you double check your end for me.  My username is the same as here.  Thanks.
Jump to: