Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 19. (Read 424237 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
EU server is working fine for me right now.

Can you get into website? Miner is working but site has shut down
Activity: 527
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
EU server is working fine for me right now.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Same - it's getting to be a daily thing with DDOS on some part of the biz over there.

I guess being on the main go-to sites for mining is starting to catch up.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.
Activity: 756
Am i the only one who is having trouble while trying to connect server?
Activity: 34
Increasing the minimum DOGE withdrawal tenfold is kind of harsh...

Yes but now on-demand withdrawals are practically free.

The people with low hashrates aren't the problem, the people with high hashrates that still use tiny auto thresholds are.

I'll be implementing 24 hour payouts soon, which will pay fee-free every 24 hours regardless of your balance.

Very cool. Will we be able to schedule a time-based auto-payout?

And there was much rejoicing.

-2j

PS: What would you consider a tiny threshold?  (I hope I wasn't adding to the problem.)
Activity: 6
Hello,

Isn't there a problem with the exchange rate used in the profitability calculation? Currently the pool is mining the MOON, based on an exchange rate of 0.00000139 which 10x the rate at Cryptsy! Earlier, a wrong rate was displayed for EAC.

Thanks.
Activity: 40
Hey flound1129,

Sorry to disturb you but a friend of mine has had an issue regarding multipool the other day.
He dat a ballance of

DOGE 87,454.23055000
LOT 5,970.36390000
GDC 554.37026700
EAC 1,670.64058400

that vanished from the pool wallets.
Could you look into this please and eventually give me some info regarding the account ballance issue?

I need to mention that the user doesn't have any other pool accounts with the same user/pass/pin combination.

username: nicusor

Thank you and have a nice day.
Activity: 61
can someone plz tell what has changed with mining ltc on multipool, if you look at the last 30 blocks found it does not make sense, please someone enlighten me on this.

+1

Activity: 1
can someone plz tell what has changed with mining ltc on multipool, if you look at the last 30 blocks found it does not make sense, please someone enlighten me on this.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
A few days ago you send me a payment of 1.1 ZET but it has never arrived on my cryptsy account..
TXID: c3a4c52aebcb2031b7c10894ff6a172e6b981f0517677546feeafa350de1cd49
Wallet: ZVL2DJthC4nuE7Rsuvs82gnNaFW8fRnBHX

Do i still have to wait or are the ZET payment postponed?

~ Luc
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

As a low-hashrate miner, the new setup is greatly preferable to the old one.

I'll be implementing 24 hour payouts soon, which will pay fee-free every 24 hours regardless of your balance.

And this would be even better.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

COOL!!! 24hrs auto-payouts
Activity: 527
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

The people with low hashrates aren't the problem, the people with high hashrates that still use tiny auto thresholds are.

Danka Sir!
Activity: 61
Just wan tto check with those mining LTC on multipool.
I have been mining at around 1.6 Mhz for past 5 days at still not received any payout.
Floud did explain that this is a long block hence the delay.
Is anybody else mining LTC experiencing the same?

If you are on the LTC port, you are essentially solo mining.  This is not a LTC pool.  If you want LTC, I suggest mining at a dedicated LTC pool.

M

I understand but I was mining before on multipool and getting 1 LTC payout at least every 2 days.
I know the pool hashrate has dropped as well as the network hash, but I didn't know it would slow this much.
I joined multipool, because the last 2 LTC mining pools I joined both went bust, or were hacked.
Activity: 110
Hi Flound,

What is wrong with PPC, my screen shows a block time of 572 Hours - is that correct ??

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Just wan tto check with those mining LTC on multipool.
I have been mining at around 1.6 Mhz for past 5 days at still not received any payout.
Floud did explain that this is a long block hence the delay.
Is anybody else mining LTC experiencing the same?

If you are on the LTC port, you are essentially solo mining.  This is not a LTC pool.  If you want LTC, I suggest mining at a dedicated LTC pool.

M
Activity: 18
I keep getting wrong PIN errors when I try to add a new address, I haven't changed my pin so I don't know what's going on here.
Activity: 1
I noticed the multiport mining Earthcoin a moment ago, and it shows an exchange rate of 0.00000177
I'm puzzled where this came from, as it's only 0.00000144 on Cryptsy and 0.00000142 on coinex

Also... the coin doesn't appear to have much if any trade volume, even just a couple bitcoin worth of sales will cause it to plummet.
May not be a good idea for the multiport at the moment

I thinks it's because Earthcoin disappeared off Coinchoose, and now its stuck at the last known exchange rate.

PLEASE DISABLE EARTHCOIN FROM THE MULTIPORT (at least temporarily)
Pages:
Jump to: