Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 22. (Read 424237 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
In case anyone didn't notice the news update, the DDOS-protected EU high hashrate server is now available at eu2.multipool.us.

Thank you very much for this.

I currently have a bit over 10 MHS and planning to bring more to Multipool. I'm in the EU so obviously this is very useful for me. Just a simple question, is eu2.multipool.us the final address or will it eventually be migrated to the current address eu.multipool.us?

It's just so I know if it's worth changing all config files or if I can just add it as a temporary pool on the fly. Thanks!

EDIT: high hashrate = high minimum difficulty, right? In numbers, that is the minimum scrypt diff share for high hashrate?
No eu2 is the final address.  eu.multipool.us will remain up as the non-protected EU pool.  I suggest anyone mining on eu set eu2 as backup.

Hey flound, I told folks you'd come through as always. Hope they believe me now  Grin

Wouldn't vice versa be better, i.e., eu2.multipool.us as a primary and eu.multipool.us as a failover  Huh

People who want big shares should set eu2 as primary, people who want little shares should set eu as primary, both setting the other as backup.  The rationale being that if eu gets ddos'd, you'll fail over to eu2 and work on big shares for a little while.

Hi, new miner.. I have been mining on multipool before with good results on the eu dedicated server. I switched pools a couple of days ago and am planning on returning now that everything is back to normal. I have a quick question regarding the eu2.multipool.us server, again being new to mining I don't fully understand how share difficulty relates to my mining performance and how this effects others on the server with orphaned blocks etc.. I have 8 workers all clocking more than 700kh/s 24/7, they all operate at over 99.4% efficiency on multipool and other pools and handle variable difficulty settings which seem odd (500 - 1000+ per worker on pool site). I usually stick to 128 on multipool and have thought about increasing this, but my main question (sorry for the tangent, I type like I talk) is will this new eu2 server be suitable for me or will it have a negative effect for other miners. Thanks.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
In case anyone didn't notice the news update, the DDOS-protected EU high hashrate server is now available at eu2.multipool.us.

I currently have a bit over 10 MHS and planning to bring more to Multipool. I'm in the EU so obviously this is very useful for me. Just a simple question, is eu2.multipool.us the final address or will it eventually be migrated to the current address eu.multipool.us?

It's just so I know if it's worth changing all config files or if I can just add it as a temporary pool on the fly. Thanks!

EDIT: high hashrate = high minimum difficulty, right? In numbers, that is the minimum scrypt diff share for high hashrate?
No eu2 is the final address.  eu.multipool.us will remain up as the non-protected EU pool.  I suggest anyone mining on eu set eu2 as backup.

Hey flound, I told folks you'd come through as always. Hope they believe me now  Grin

Wouldn't vice versa be better, i.e., eu2.multipool.us as a primary and eu.multipool.us as a failover  Huh

People who want big shares should set eu2 as primary, people who want little shares should set eu as primary, both setting the other as backup.  The rationale being that if eu gets ddos'd, you'll fail over to eu2 and work on big shares for a little while.
Activity: 7
What's up with PPC mining? There was no block since... forever Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
apologies , must have missed that post.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
How come we cant mine TAG coin on the multipool? (also why are a few different coins not enabled?)

These coins are phased out from pool, see the news on homepage.
Activity: 91
hey guys,

How come we cant mine TAG coin on the multipool? (also why are a few different coins not enabled?)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Been mining mooncoin for last 2 hours, yet nothing is showing up in my current balances at multipool. Is this normal? I swear previous payments have been payed out far quicker than over two hour intervals ...
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg
Does anyone have any accurate BTC/MHash/day numbers for multipool?
Cheers,

At that rate it would take you well over 4 million days to earn a BTC.

try one of the profit calculators: http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/ or CoinWarz.com
dfgfdgfdg
Any ideas...
Also, make sure you have created the worker in your pool account. I've made that mistake before.

Some suggestions for your conf file:
Replace  "kernel" : "scrypt", with "scrypt" : true,
Delete "vectors" : "1", as it's not used in scrypt.
Replace "lookup-gap" : "0,0,0,0,0", with "lookup-gap" : "2", as it can only use one variable. All my older cards like 2 but some of the newer 7xxx on like 3.
Looks like you're running 7790s.
Delete "shaders" : "0", as it's a conflict with specifying tc.
I prefer "gpu-fan" : "0-100",
I don't use this one but I think it should be deleted. "gpu-memdiff" : "0,0,0,0,0",
? "gpu-powertune" : "-20",
Delete unless you're using d in intensity. "gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
I think you'd prefer "gpu-reorder" : true, to "gpu-platform" : "0",
I use "hotplug" : "0", since this is only for USB ports and scrypt is only PCIe ports.
I don't use this as failover takes care of it and goes back to first pool when it comes back to life. "no-pool-disable" : true,
dfgfdgfdg

www.multipool.us

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

www.multipool.us
www.multipool.us
You need to use east or west not [east|west], that's just shorthand.
Activity: 325
Any ideas why i Cgminer always rejects/wrong URL single pools for me ?

Trying to connect to ARG pool and always end up on the first Multiport -

{
"pools" : [
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://eu.multipool.us:3346",
      "user" : "bobby.2",
      "pass" : "xxxxx"
   },
        {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://us-[east|west].multipool.us:3346",
   },
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://us-east.multipool.us:7777",
   },
        {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://us-west.multipool.us:7777",
   },
   {
      "url" : "middlecoin.com:3333",
      "user" : "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",
   }
]
"intensity" : "13",
"vectors" : "1",
"worksize" : "256",
"kernel" : "scrypt",
"lookup-gap" : "0,0,0,0,0",
"thread-concurrency" : "8192",
"shaders" : "0",
"gpu-engine" : "1030",
"gpu-fan" : "95-100",
"gpu-memclock" : "1500",
"gpu-memdiff" : "0,0,0,0,0",
"gpu-powertune" : "-20",
"gpu-vddc" : "0.000",
"temp-cutoff" : "95",
"temp-overheat" : "87",
"temp-target" : "75",
"api-mcast-port" : "4028",
"api-port" : "4028",
"auto-fan" : true,
"expiry" : "120",
"gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
"gpu-platform" : "0",
"gpu-threads" : "2",
"hotplug" : "5",
"log" : "5",
"no-pool-disable" : true,
"queue" : "1",
"scan-time" : "30",
"scrypt" : true,
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"shares" : "0",
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin"
}
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Does anyone have any accurate BTC/MHash/day numbers for multipool?

Cheers,
Activity: 122
hey @flound1129, 

Is it possible to add Galaxy, Netcoin and RonPaul?

Thanks!
Activity: 6
Did you see the block finding time for litecoin. 81.3 HOURS. Might be a while before you get a payout when they find a block.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
I know flound is busy with a mountain of emails, so maybe somebody else here can assist me.

I have been mining litecoin for the past 2 days but received no payouts. Even unconfirmed payout is still zero. I know this is due to the pool hashrate going to mine doge.

My question is this. If I stop mining litecoin now and switch to doge, will I still get payouts for all the litecoin hashing I've done over the past 2 days.

Thanks

From my understanding your shares will count towards the next block found.
Pages:
Jump to: