Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 229. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

"Currently no, the beta coins are only available for direct mining at the moment."

I see. I'm currently BETA testing argentum for you for the next cple hours at least. As the previous poster says, there better be some payout Wink
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
Lucky coin added. I mined for 3.5 hours and found a block for pool yet no unconfirmed balance or confirmed balance payouts? My shares per round was at 110K but NO PAYOUT?
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Thanks Erk for replying with something that has nothing to do with what I am asking Flound. I have no interest in trying new coins but again thanks for letting us know whats posted on the front page of Multipool.

Be well.
T.
You were complaining about the addition of new coins, so I pointed out they have no effect on the pool.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Free Dog to good home
Thanks Erk for replying with something that has nothing to do with what I am asking Flound. I have no interest in trying new coins but again thanks for letting us know whats posted on the front page of Multipool.

Be well.
T.
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Flound,
Maybe you can stop adding new coins of the minute to the pool and just keep what works maintained. I do appreciate what you have done and do although I cannot understand the coin hopping so much. Seems to go against what the network is supposed to be doing but that's just my opinion (salt grain). Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should or have to.

I'm not sure yet what the whole time payout thing is vs previous PPLNS scheme but it seems like you are trying to get the payout equalized(fair?) for those that are coin hopping all day vs those that are dedicated to one coin mining? I would appreciate a little more explanation if you can please as to how this is better now?

Thanks!
T.

The new coins are not on the main pool, you have to use pool1.us.multipool.in instead if you want to try them.

Activity: 108
Free Dog to good home
Flound,
Maybe you can stop adding new coins of the minute to the pool and just keep what works maintained. I do appreciate what you have done and do although I cannot understand the coin hopping so much. Seems to go against what the network is supposed to be doing but that's just my opinion (salt grain). Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should or have to.

I'm not sure yet what the whole time payout thing is vs previous PPLNS scheme but it seems like you are trying to get the payout equalized(fair?) for those that are coin hopping all day vs those that are dedicated to one coin mining? I would appreciate a little more explanation if you can please as to how this is better now?

Thanks!
T.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Can't connect to nvc pool again  Huh

The pool is up, can you let me know what error you are getting?

Using two different miners: pooler cpuminer error says  "stratrum_subscribe timed out" and stratum_proxy.exe that I'm using can't seem to subscribe for mining jobs.

Can you try pointing to pool1.us and let me know what happens?

Currently connected and running fine. Should I connect to this from here on out?

Please do and let me know how things go.
Activity: 292

Using two different miners: pooler cpuminer error says  "stratrum_subscribe timed out" and stratum_proxy.exe that I'm using can't seem to subscribe for mining jobs.

Currently connected and running fine. Should I connect to this from here on out?
www.multipool.us

www.multipool.us
Hey, great to see you're adding new coins. Your site is a lazy armchair miner's delight. Also, the sha256 coins such as PPC will be a great addition.

I saw this: 2013-07-07 03:58:16 LKY, ARG and PXC are now available for BETA testing.  Use pool1.us.multipool.in rather than the normal hostname!

and I saw that these new coins will only be available for multiport after BETA. What about during BETA, is multiport on for all these and other coins combined? I'll switch to beta right now if so.

Thanks!

Port 7777 on pool1.us is currently just pointing at LTC.
www.multipool.us

www.multipool.us
If you are direct mining a coin, please try the new load balanced pool at stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.in.

These are much higher capacity machines and should not suffer from stratum disconnects like the current pool does when load gets high.
www.multipool.us
My confirmed LTC balance is suddenly negative (-0.2182).

I paid the last block twice by mistake.  I had to unpay it.
www.multipool.us
Hey, great to see you're adding new coins. Your site is a lazy armchair miner's delight. Also, the sha256 coins such as PPC will be a great addition.

I saw this: 2013-07-07 03:58:16 LKY, ARG and PXC are now available for BETA testing.  Use pool1.us.multipool.in rather than the normal hostname!

and I saw that these new coins will only be available for multiport after BETA. What about during BETA, is multiport on for all these and other coins combined? I'll switch to beta right now if so.

Thanks!

Currently no, the beta coins are only available for direct mining at the moment.
Activity: 658
My confirmed LTC balance is suddenly negative (-0.2182).
Activity: 62
NVC, apart from having problems, does not fit into a pool-hopping scheme with its 520 confirmations. It may be "profitable" to mine at the moment the pool switches to NVC, but a lot may happen in the DAYS it takes before payout. The trades for NVC on BTC-e have fallen from 0.043 to 0.038, around 12%, in the past 24 hours, while confirmation takes a lot longer than that. This illustrates how meaningless it is to have such a slow coin as part of a hopping scheme. You chould  consider removing NVC from multiport, and leave it for the dedicated miners.
I'll switch to beta right now if so.

Heck, I switched to beta. See what happens Wink

I saw this: 2013-07-07 03:58:16 LKY, ARG and PXC are now available for BETA testing.  Use pool1.us.multipool.in rather than the normal hostname!

Thanks!
Jump to: