Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 25. (Read 424237 times)

Activity: 608
Merit: 500
so several hours later...

got around 6000 doges for my 15 hours of mining at 8000kh/s?Huh!!! You serious bro, our you still working on it and not all shares are counted for?
Activity: 527
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
The attacks are coming from gptdown.  I just received an email from someone claiming to be the admin there that stated they have stopped the attacks.

Still not able to connect to pool1.us.multipool.us .

I've been connected to the eu one for a good 30 mins, but I can verify after removing the eu.multipool as my first pool that cgminer is still having issues connecting to the us counterpart (east).

I am also on the EU one, seems to be working good.  Dare I say better then before with my 2 cards.  lol

Just switched my 2 rigs over as well, don't see much of a difference though.

I normally see a larger reject rate over here.  I am sitting now at 99.15% on one card, and 100% on the other. 

I'm within 0.5%.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
The attacks are coming from gptdown.  I just received an email from someone claiming to be the admin there that stated they have stopped the attacks.

I've been connected to the eu one for a good 30 mins, but I can verify after removing the eu.multipool as my first pool that cgminer is still having issues connecting to the us counterpart (east).

I am also on the EU one, seems to be working good.  Dare I say better then before with my 2 cards.  lol

I normally see a larger reject rate over here.  I am sitting now at 99.15% on one card, and 100% on the other. 
Coins are starting to get credited.  Just received an auto payout for about 5hr out of my 12hr mining while the site was down.  I have about 4hr worth unconfirmed with about 3hr worth still "missing".  Hopefully the remainder will come in.

Got about 1/6th of my supposed earnings (and that's counting from the principle of a very very bad luck day, so absolute minimum)... Really hope the rest gets add. Sad
Activity: 527
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Coins are starting to get credited.  Just received an auto payout for about 5hr out of my 12hr mining while the site was down.  I have about 4hr worth unconfirmed with about 3hr worth still "missing".  Hopefully the remainder will come in.
Activity: 112
Just wanted to come and say my Dogecoins have been paid out. Multipool pulled through as I had thought Smiley
Activity: 6
Takes (quite) a bit longer... But mine came trough. Give it a few hours.

my lotto coins finally has been confirmed.

I submited withdrawal request but that is not yet completed. Username on pool is cveks.
Activity: 54
my lotto coins finally has been confirmed.

I submited withdrawal request but that is not yet completed. Username on pool is cveks.
There are now about 15 million shares remaining to be imported and 27 blocks left to be scored from before the outage.   I expect this will complete within 2-3 hours.
so 45 million shares already counted... and is the profit of those 45 million already on our credits? I hope not cause else the calculations are really off.
Strange, stuck at 32 difficulty on one of my rigs.  Is that going to cause a issue?  Total has rate coming from rig is 1.79Mh/s

It can take up to an hour for the difficulty to refresh from the DB.  You can try creating a new worker.

Rodger that, new one works great.  Thanks. 
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Strange, stuck at 32 difficulty on one of my rigs.  Is that going to cause a issue?  Total has rate coming from rig is 1.79Mh/s

It can take up to an hour for the difficulty to refresh from the DB.  You can try creating a new worker.
www.multipool.us
There are now about 15 million shares remaining to be imported and 27 blocks left to be scored from before the outage.   I expect this will complete within 2-3 hours.
www.multipool.us

Nope, just an extortion attempt.  I should have some DDOS protected IPs up by tonight or tomorrow.

Activity: 24
I can see the pool and my mining is saying I am getting and submitting shares but I can't see worker stats at all is this affected by DDOS as well?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 910
Merit: 501
Great work flound...I'm mining LTC directly now while this gets sorted out, but me and my 14 rigs will be back AS SOON as its all fixed.  Cheesy
Activity: 42
This is best pool I know!! Thank you guys for your hard and fast work! All is working! Coins and shares didn't lost! It's perfect!
Pages:
Jump to: