Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 26. (Read 424237 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
The attacks are coming from gptdown.  I just received an email from someone claiming to be the admin there that stated they have stopped the attacks.

Still not able to connect to pool1.us.multipool.us .
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
plus the actress in the fifth estate that plays 'Lilu' (your avatar) is so fucking gorgeous is makes it twice as easy for me to forgive you before I snap to my senses and realize your the opposite gender ... god dammit!
Activity: 168
All the mooncoin I though I had lost mining yesterday have now reappeared, thanks flound! Never doubted you Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
The attacks are coming from gptdown.  I just received an email from someone claiming to be the admin there that stated they have stopped the attacks.
DDoS protected US-West and EU pools are coming early next week, those will be the high difficulty pools I spoke about last week.  I already have the EU server set up, just waiting till I get home to configure things.

What will it take for DDoS protected servers for us low diff guys?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
where my doge? i mining about 7-8 hours before ddos and after that now my account is empty.

read prior posts
Activity: 608
Looks like the DDOS attack is back on.  Thought for a sec it was slowing as I could connect and was mining for a bit.
Yeah wouldn't it be great to find the people performing DDoS attacks, destroy all their equipment, and somehow make it so they could never touch a computer again? That would be quite satisfying. People who do that kind of thing should be in prison for eternity.

.22 to each knee cap so every step for the rest of their life is a reminder.

spot on... +1

Cutting off their fingers and then balls with a manual hedge trimmer woud also not be a bad idea
tmp
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
where my doge? i mining about 7-8 hours before ddos and after that now my account is empty.
Activity: 110
Looks like the DDOS attack is back on.  Thought for a sec it was slowing as I could connect and was mining for a bit.
Yeah wouldn't it be great to find the people performing DDoS attacks, destroy all their equipment, and somehow make it so they could never touch a computer again? That would be quite satisfying. People who do that kind of thing should be in prison for eternity.

+10,000

+1 baby!!!

Activity: 110
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

I haven't read most of the comments because they'll probably just bum me out, and get me distracted from finishing the work that's needed, which is to get all of the DOGE shares into the DB from yesterday and get all the blocks scored and paid out. 

I wouldn't worry too much about the comments on this board.  Most people who are really pissed don't post....they just leave and take their hashrate with them.
Activity: 75
About 40k of my coins are frozen and unconfirmed. Should they be considered lost?

To answer my own question; everything is there and accounted for.

Great news to have the Multipool back!
Activity: 6
Just checked my account and it seems Floud's work is actually working out so far. Ledger is rising.
Activity: 294
Are you joke? my balance is 481 dogcoin, it was 1.650 000 dogcoing by my memory and something else. What the f...?
Activity: 1
Hi Flound

I'm sorry to read about the issues your pool is experiencing at the moment.

I normally don't get involved in forums and the like, but I wanted to show my appreciation for the work you and your team do to make us some extra money.

Thank you for your ongoing efforts!
Activity: 61
Thanks for getting back to us flound.  Smiley much appreciated
I've lost coins on two pools that went under, hence my concern when multipool went down.
Glad things are back on track, and appreciate your efforts.

Glad to hear, great news!
So I guess this means I didn't lose my shares for 15 hours of mining at 8MH/s and payment will follow later on today or tomorrow?

Success with the share counting dude, hope this is a fully or almost fully automated task Smiley)

Looks like they are starting to credit. At least I see it on my account.
Pages:
Jump to: