Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 278. (Read 424088 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
I've enabled a (hopefully) unobtrusive Google text ad in the footer. It'll help keep fees low if people turn off AdBlock on the site. I promise not to run any giant banner ads.
www.multipool.us
Nice work so far Smiley

Something should be done about the stats.  They should take into account the difficulty (multiplying share by difficulty) if that's possible, so we get the real picture.  For ex, I currently mine at 3.54GH/s, but seeing around 500~600MH/s.  It also affects the estimated reward, so until the TRC show up in the balance, there's no way to really know how many TRC we made Undecided

And, again, thanks Smiley

The reward code already takes difficulty into account.  I fixed that part a few days ago.  Only the display is off.

The user hashrate speed should also be correct on the stats page as it comes directly from stratum (stratum inserts your speed directly into the DB).  If it's off, then something else may be wrong.  (OR you may just not have waited long enough as it's a 10 minute average)
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Nice work so far Smiley

Something should be done about the stats.  They should take into account the difficulty (multiplying share by difficulty) if that's possible, so we get the real picture.  For ex, I currently mine at 3.54GH/s, but seeing around 500~600MH/s.  It also affects the estimated reward, so until the TRC show up in the balance, there's no way to really know how many TRC we made Undecided

And, again, thanks Smiley
www.multipool.us
Something is wrong with the pool. If the pool hashrate is 37000gh/s, how come there's no block solved within the last hour?

Stratum port was down..  It's back up now.  37,000 was likely the last value stratum inserted into the db.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Something is wrong with the pool. If the pool hashrate is 37000gh/s, how come there's no block solved within the last hour?

Good point, you'd think there'd be at least 10 blocks every second with this:

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Was getting "Share is above target" for a while.

Someone is mining at 20TH/s, what the shit. According to the stats, that's over a million TRC a day  Lips sealed

..and now at 40+TH/s. Insane.
www.multipool.us
how to mine BTE on your site? i mine trc

I have a BTE pool set up on 3336 but it doesn't have a frontend yet.

If you want to mine shares on there send me an email with your username and I'll create a worker for you.
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
how to mine BTE on your site? i mine trc

Yeah, unfortunately I don't think stratum server is built to handle difficulty swings the way they happen on the TRC network.

I will look into allowing you to set your difficulty manually.

That would be amazing, thanks.
www.multipool.us
Mh/s being displayed better, though shows it way higher sometimes.

Difficulty is still a prob (at 15 most times), keep losing a ton of shares when the difficulty goes down to 5k and back up again.

Edit: Server sets the diff to 15 when I'm mining at under 10k diff but doesn't change again when the diff goes up to 100k, for instance.

Yeah, unfortunately I don't think stratum server is built to handle difficulty swings the way they happen on the TRC network.

I will look into allowing you to set your difficulty manually.
Mh/s being displayed better, though shows it way higher sometimes.

Difficulty is still a prob (at 15 most times), keep losing a ton of shares when the difficulty goes down to 5k and back up again.

Edit: Server sets the diff to 15 when I'm mining at under 10k diff but doesn't change again when the diff goes up to 100k, for instance.
A question about difficulty...

I'm using stratum proxy.  I can see that when I start mining, the difficulty is 1.  However, after a short time, difficulty wander between 2 and 5.  So I guess that the pool is just throttling me so I send lower traffic.  So far so good.

However, when I look at the stats, for example in the 'account detail' page, the MHash/s does not reflect the difficulty change.  So I mine at around 2.2GH/s, and suddenly the displayed MH/s lower.  However, I'm still mining at 2.2GH/s.

Is this normal?  Does this lower my income?

Also, the stats page is displaying the rates incorrectly.  It is as if the MHash/s is multiplied by 100.

The payout algorithm takes share difficulty into account. Working on higher difficulty shares does not lower your income.

The stats issue is a known issue.

Ok, thanks Smiley
www.multipool.us
Was getting loads of stratum disconnects earlier on, seems to have settled now.
Difficulty is sensible, too.

Is the Estimate fixed?

Estimated TRC/day on the stats page should be correct.

Current estimate displaed under the menu bar is still not fixed.
Was getting loads of stratum disconnects earlier on, seems to have settled now.

Is the Estimate fixed?

Edit: diff is all over the place again  Undecided
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I keep getting a "GPU0: invalid nonce - HW error"

Is it just me or is anyone else having this problem?
www.multipool.us
User hashrates should now be correct. Please let me know if you see a major (>10%) discrepancy between your miner's reported hashrate and what you see on the website.
www.multipool.us

I'm using stratum proxy.  I can see that when I start mining, the difficulty is 1.  However, after a short time, difficulty wander between 2 and 5.  So I guess that the pool is just throttling me so I send lower traffic.  So far so good.

However, when I look at the stats, for example in the 'account detail' page, the MHash/s does not reflect the difficulty change.  So I mine at around 2.2GH/s, and suddenly the displayed MH/s lower.  However, I'm still mining at 2.2GH/s.

Also, the stats page is displaying the rates incorrectly.  It is as if the MHash/s is multiplied by 100.

The payout algorithm takes share difficulty into account. Working on higher difficulty shares does not lower your income.

The stats issue is a known issue.
www.multipool.us
it's up now.  sql issue
Hello! Can you please explain reward system on your pool, miner gets payment for every share he sends, newermind on what pool block was found, or pool takes into account only shares from the block, that was found by the pool?
Thanks

Reward system is PPLNS (Pay-per-last-N-shares).

PPLNS - Pay Per Last N Shasres. Similar to proportional, but instead of looking at the number of shares in the round, instead looks at the last N shares, regardless of round boundaries.

We don't have a PPS (Pay-per-share) option at the moment but it's something I'd look at offering once the pool has built up some reserves.

Jump to: