Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 276. (Read 424088 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
With FTC, is everything working correctly other than the stats display?  Are we getting paid correctly?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Feathercoin pool is enabled.  There are multiple display issues with the FTC stats, please don't email me or post here asking about them.  The vipaerus stratum server is stripped down so a lot of the stuff my code looks for in the DB is missing.  I'll be fixing these issues over the course of the week.  Consider FTC in 'beta' for now.

I'll also be adding BTC and LTC this week.
www.multipool.us
Adding Feathercoin (FTC) later tonight.
www.multipool.us
Are the stats on the site still a little off?  My miner has shown an average of 1gh/s and your site consistently shows I much lower.  I've been watching for days and my States on the site never come close to matching.  Such as I'm at 1.3gh/s and the site shows 400mh/s. Strange?

The stats are working properly right now, as far as I know.  Are you using multiple workers or only one?

Only one worker...  The stats seemed fine for a while but more recently the hashrate stat has just been way off from what my miner is reporting. My user name at the pool is nrky84, of that helps at all.

Does the graph on the my_stats page look correct?  The hashrate displayed on the site is a 10 minute average so if you're looking at it right after you start mining, it'll take a bit to update.
www.multipool.us
I've decided to decrease the pool fee to 0% for now.

I am also planning to add LTC, FTC, and BTC pools this week (probably monday or tuesday).  All PPLNS.

Are you sure you want to lower the fee? Wouldn't want your pool to end up like Mt. Red.
Nice idea adding more coins, I like that.

Stats are still a bit wonky though:

The guy at the top has either way more speed than the server can show or there's a serious bug in there.

the bug is in stratum, apparently it includes stales in the hashrate it inserts into the database for a worker.  Another thing I have been meaning to track down but haven't had time for yet.
www.multipool.us
Is there a good terracoin blockchain explorer that blocks can be linked to on the Pool stats page instead of linking to bitcoin blocks of the same identification number?

There is one, and it's on my list (albeit low priority) to fix that.
www.multipool.us
Could you increase the max payout threshold? 25 is a bit low.

Changed to 100.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Could you increase the max payout threshold? 25 is a bit low.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Is there a good terracoin blockchain explorer that blocks can be linked to on the Pool stats page instead of linking to bitcoin blocks of the same identification number?

That made me laugh. Smiley
Activity: 114
Are the stats on the site still a little off?  My miner has shown an average of 1gh/s and your site consistently shows I much lower.  I've been watching for days and my States on the site never come close to matching.  Such as I'm at 1.3gh/s and the site shows 400mh/s. Strange?

The stats are working properly right now, as far as I know.  Are you using multiple workers or only one?

Only one worker...  The stats seemed fine for a while but more recently the hashrate stat has just been way off from what my miner is reporting. My user name at the pool is nrky84, of that helps at all.
Did you actually create a worker called Mastergerund.TRC?

I thought I did. Typed in the information, pushed the Update Worker button. There are only two buttons, Update Worker and Delete worker. Oh. never mind. Add worker button is below. I somehow did not see that before.  Embarrassed Thank you.

I am also planning to add LTC, FTC, and BTC pools this week (probably monday or tuesday).  All PPLNS.

Are you sure you want to lower the fee? Wouldn't want your pool to end up like Mt. Red.
Nice idea adding more coins, I like that.

Stats are still a bit wonky though:

The guy at the top has either way more speed than the server can show or there's a serious bug in there.
www.multipool.us

www.multipool.us

www.multipool.us
I started pointing cgminer at your pool an hour ago. It says I have 85 accepted shares, and the stats on your site are still showing zero. Is the refresh/calculation rate on your site really slower than that, or am I somehow forked off or not actually connected?

Worker: Mastergerund.TRC

Edit: switched over to default Mastergerund.1 and pool seems to be accepting shares now. Maybe a bug in the worker designation scripts?

Did you actually create a worker called Mastergerund.TRC?
I started pointing cgminer at your pool an hour ago. It says I have 85 accepted shares, and the stats on your site are still showing zero. Is the refresh/calculation rate on your site really slower than that, or am I somehow forked off or not actually connected?

Worker: Mastergerund.TRC

Edit: switched over to default Mastergerund.1 and pool seems to be accepting shares now. Maybe a bug in the worker designation scripts?
Lost half of the TRC I had before last night again. What happened?

My mistake. Somehow it got paid out.
www.multipool.us
BTE port is closing at end of this week.  It served as a nice testbed for the multi-coin code changes, but interest in it seems to have waned.  I'll keep it on the frontend for payments to those who have mined if the blocks ever get confirmed.
Jump to: