Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱 - page 21. (Read 3678 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
With Tip Blockchain, users and businesses can register usernames which can then be searched and discovered by other users. They will then be able to transact in fast, easy and user-friendly ways.
Activity: 184
I think I have to invest in this project because the users of crypto currencies love this project. They want the mass adoption in crypto currency and this project is going to complete their wish through the platform they have explained that they will create for them.
You will be lucky if you invest in this project. The demand of this project is very high the Pre sale brought a lot of investors which you missed but you still have a good time. You can invest in this project in the coming round and can get a good profit after the project start their product. After the launch of their product the demand of the coin will increase the value much high in the exchanges.
I think I miss the good time to invest as there was a time when they were giving 200% bonus on buying their tokens on their project. I would be very lucky if I would buy at that time on this project. Is it possible to get again a good bonus like that?
No you not miss the good time as it is also a good time. There is still a 50% discount in the price of this coin. If you will buy then after the end of ICO you will easily double your money which you will invest in this ICO now. Just prepare for this round which have 50% discount and enjoy your profit.
Yes even this time is the good time for investors. You keep patience. There are only 12 days remaining in the next round of ICO in which you will get 50% discount for your investment. Taking part in that round is also much more beneficial than any other investment. Get ready for investment and after 12 days invest in this ICO to get 50% discount.
It worth to wait for these 12 days and to keep our money secure for investing in this project. I want to invest more money in this project and will invite investors to invest in it as this project is bringing a more beneficial tool for increasing the mass adoption in the blockchain. This is an easiest way to make a connection between the end users and the businesses within the blockchain field.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
I think I have to invest in this project because the users of crypto currencies love this project. They want the mass adoption in crypto currency and this project is going to complete their wish through the platform they have explained that they will create for them.
You will be lucky if you invest in this project. The demand of this project is very high the Pre sale brought a lot of investors which you missed but you still have a good time. You can invest in this project in the coming round and can get a good profit after the project start their product. After the launch of their product the demand of the coin will increase the value much high in the exchanges.
I think I miss the good time to invest as there was a time when they were giving 200% bonus on buying their tokens on their project. I would be very lucky if I would buy at that time on this project. Is it possible to get again a good bonus like that?
No you not miss the good time as it is also a good time. There is still a 50% discount in the price of this coin. If you will buy then after the end of ICO you will easily double your money which you will invest in this ICO now. Just prepare for this round which have 50% discount and enjoy your profit.
Yes even this time is the good time for investors. You keep patience. There are only 12 days remaining in the next round of ICO in which you will get 50% discount for your investment. Taking part in that round is also much more beneficial than any other investment. Get ready for investment and after 12 days invest in this ICO to get 50% discount.
Activity: 355
Activity: 111
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
interesting concepts and promising projects, with a team that manages their experience will surely always strive for this project and will be able to achieve success.fun and success for this project.
I am also seeing this project very beneficial. I was not aware with this but I heard from a source that it is in the top 20 ICOs in the current time. I am sure that the future of this coin will bring much more for the cryptocommunity. I am keeping this project in my watch list and will get ready for involving in it after some more study about the details of the project.
It is really one of the best project of the current time. It is because of the features it provide to the crypto community. They have many things which is the demand of the current time seeing some hurdles in the path of crypto. If this project start their work then it will solve many problems to the crypto community.
interesting concepts and promising projects, with a team that manages their experience will surely always strive for this project and will be able to achieve success.fun and success for this project.
I am also seeing this project very beneficial. I was not aware with this but I heard from a source that it is in the top 20 ICOs in the current time. I am sure that the future of this coin will bring much more for the cryptocommunity. I am keeping this project in my watch list and will get ready for involving in it after some more study about the details of the project.
You are on the right place.
This project is really very beneficial for the future of cryptocurrencies. For more details I will recommend to read their whitepaper. You will get all the details on there. While if you need more explanation about the project then go to the reviews of the project on google. I will search some articles for you if you are interested to get from me.
Activity: 84
Activity: 249
Activity: 476
Merit: 104

A steady project and ready to compete with pre-existing project projects, the project has a very good concept and is full of mature strategies, a blockchain platform that TIP empowers the adoption of crypto currency masses, where the project can encourage crypto currency users massively , users can make real-world purchases with crypto currency, hopefully ICOnya can be as successful as expected, and many investors I join.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

How can you assure such demand? Very difficult to trust a project nowadays. Mass adoption is really a big challenge in every project here.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
It is right that mass adoption is the wish of the people who are in this field of crypto and it is also right that Tip blockchain project is going for completing this wish or we can say that they are going to create a place where people will try themselves to promote this field and to work for each other for giving success to each other.
If you are looking for mass adoption for the cryptocurrencies and want any mechanism for that then it is the place which will complete your this wish. I am waiting for this project to complete as soon as possible because I know it will bring more people to the crypto filed and it will bring those investors who do not know about crypto and are still investing in gold.
It is sure that those investors will know about it and they will come to adopt crypto for seeing the convenience because of TIP Blockchain. If they will come then the marketcap of crypto will increase to the sky. The price of all the coins will increase and the use of cryptocurrencies will spread to every field of life.
Activity: 234
It is right that mass adoption is the wish of the people who are in this field of crypto and it is also right that Tip blockchain project is going for completing this wish or we can say that they are going to create a place where people will try themselves to promote this field and to work for each other for giving success to each other.
If you are looking for mass adoption for the cryptocurrencies and want any mechanism for that then it is the place which will complete your this wish. I am waiting for this project to complete as soon as possible because I know it will bring more people to the crypto filed and it will bring those investors who do not know about crypto and are still investing in gold.
Cooperation will really come to work in this project. People will start to know each other on this platform that who are using which field of the crypto. The best thing which this project is giving is the ease of sending coins to any user as they will not ask for any address again and again but will send to their username which will attract more users to work here.
Activity: 83
Activity: 111
Activity: 316
Hello everyone,

We have been working on a rebrand that is LIVE!! Check out Our beautifully redesigned rebranded website: https://tipblockchain.io/

Wonderful job by our awesome dev & design teams.

Appreciating and wonderful work by you people. I am a fan of your work and your project. I want this project to get a great success because the success of this project mean the success of the cryptocurrencies as this project is creating a more convenient way for the use of cryptocrrencies which will aim for the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies.
I am also the fan of this project because it is not only an app for the crypto users to interact but it will bring a tool among us which will solve many of our problems which we face because from a few years. It is really the need of the day for the crypto users. They will get a way to know more people who are using cryptocurrencies. They will meet the merchants who are accepting cryptocurrencies and many more.
Yes the merchants will get a benefit from this project as they will be introduced to the community without any major advertising as all of the users will be there and they will be aware with any merchant and user on there as they will know everyone with their username. By searching they will find everyone and will interact with each other on there via chat etc.
It is really a great tool for the merchants to get more and more users to their business. It will also be very beneficial for the users of cryptocurrencies to know that who from their local place are using cryptocurrencies and they will get access to them for their convenient and will find it easy to deal with them in cryptocurrencies.
I also know that from the beginning that their feature, usernames and the chat feature will enable the crypto users to interact with each other more easily. It will make the community to become more stronger. They will encourage each other and will continue to support this community more and will give a stronger base to crypto communities.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hello everyone,

We have been working on a rebrand that is LIVE!! Check out Our beautifully redesigned rebranded website: https://tipblockchain.io/

Appreciating and wonderful work by you people. I am a fan of your work and your project. I want this project to get a great success because the success of this project mean the success of the cryptocurrencies as this project is creating a more convenient way for the use of cryptocrrencies which will aim for the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies.
I am also the fan of this project because it is not only an app for the crypto users to interact but it will bring a tool among us which will solve many of our problems which we face because from a few years. It is really the need of the day for the crypto users. They will get a way to know more people who are using cryptocurrencies. They will meet the merchants who are accepting cryptocurrencies and many more.
Yes the merchants will get a benefit from this project as they will be introduced to the community without any major advertising as all of the users will be there and they will be aware with any merchant and user on there as they will know everyone with their username. By searching they will find everyone and will interact with each other on there via chat etc.
It is really a great tool for the merchants to get more and more users to their business. It will also be very beneficial for the users of cryptocurrencies to know that who from their local place are using cryptocurrencies and they will get access to them for their convenient and will find it easy to deal with them in cryptocurrencies.
Hello everyone,

Pages:
Jump to: