Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱 - page 24. (Read 3678 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
CoinTime.com : Get a piece of the $25 trillion you didn't know you had: https://buff.ly/2kXvJCM  

That is a great article with the details of all the solutions which TIP blockchain provide for their users. The developers are doing a great project for the crypto users. I like the idea of the project and will invest in it as I am sure that this project will get success.

The partnership play a vital role for the success of any project especially if they are some stronger partners. The partnerships with Bancor, Coinfirm, Iagon, Trustroot give a strong base to the TIP blockchain. I am really convinced to see that these are partnered with you. It shows that the future of this project is much brighter.
yes partnership of a project with some bigger companies play a bigger role in the success of any project. The plus point is that TIP blockchain is bringing a unique technology along with it which is a need of the present day merchants and other users of blockchain who need cryptocurrency for their daily expenditures in the market. It will also increase the awareness of crypto users and they will easily find each other and will create a community to cooperate conveniently in any case related to crypto.
I was not aware with these partners but pleased to hear about them.
I do not know much about the others but Bancor and coinfirm are the two which I know and about which I know that the platform related to them are now the great platforms. They are supporting the tip blockchain then I will not feel fear to invest in tip blockchain.
The use of tip blockchain will be much higher in the future and that demand will increase the price of the coin much higher.

You can find a list of current confirmed partners to the project here:  https://tipblockchain.io/#partners
The list is fast growing. Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
Blackany often compared with traditional databases.One of the advantages of traditional database systems over blockchain is that they allow you to index and query data relatively easily.Tip creates a blockchain that bridges the gap between the traditional database management system and the blockchain.
Activity: 234
CoinTime.com : Get a piece of the $25 trillion you didn't know you had: https://buff.ly/2kXvJCM  

That is a great article with the details of all the solutions which TIP blockchain provide for their users. The developers are doing a great project for the crypto users. I like the idea of the project and will invest in it as I am sure that this project will get success.

The partnership play a vital role for the success of any project especially if they are some stronger partners. The partnerships with Bancor, Coinfirm, Iagon, Trustroot give a strong base to the TIP blockchain. I am really convinced to see that these are partnered with you. It shows that the future of this project is much brighter.
yes partnership of a project with some bigger companies play a bigger role in the success of any project. The plus point is that TIP blockchain is bringing a unique technology along with it which is a need of the present day merchants and other users of blockchain who need cryptocurrency for their daily expenditures in the market. It will also increase the awareness of crypto users and they will easily find each other and will create a community to cooperate conveniently in any case related to crypto.
I was not aware with these partners but pleased to hear about them.
I do not know much about the others but Bancor and coinfirm are the two which I know and about which I know that the platform related to them are now the great platforms. They are supporting the tip blockchain then I will not feel fear to invest in tip blockchain.
The use of tip blockchain will be much higher in the future and that demand will increase the price of the coin much higher.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
The concept of tip blockchain is looking very favorable for the modern community. Its convenience in the crypto field will bring a huge community to adopt this coin. The success of this project is obvious, it will make you a good profit if you invest in its ICO.

Other benefit of this project is that it will have the names of the names of the users in the transactions which is favored in the regulations of South Korea. So if the regulations like this will be imposed then people will be able to use this currency easily and there will be a mass adoption of this coin in that region which is a sign that the value of this coin will be increased much higher in the value.
It means that the south Korean country will adopt this currency as a legal currency for their state?
It is very appreciable, the team members are intelligent to produce such a beneficial project for crypto. That will also benefit us from securing us from the fraud. As it will have the identity(name) to the address so the criminals will not do any harm on this platform.
Tip blockchain has really a great solution to the confusion on the blockchain system that how will provide a system with the name on the addresses of all the users.
Theer was also a bigger problem that it was hard to identify that who are on the crypto from their own country. People often do not know that where to deal for their crypto and they often think that it is hard for them to find any user in their state. Tip Blockchain will solve the issue. We all will find the users of crupto and we will easily find the place of our needs. We will find the stores who will accept blockchain in their stores and will easily use our coins on there.
Yes that will be a plus point for us to find the users around us, it will also give us the benefit that we will find the merchants that who are using the crypto currency and who are not using.
It is really a project to come to increase the mass adoption. More and more people will know about the real people in the crypot and by knowing their friends and family in crypto they will not feel dangerous to enter the crypto community.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The concept of tip blockchain is looking very favorable for the modern community. Its convenience in the crypto field will bring a huge community to adopt this coin. The success of this project is obvious, it will make you a good profit if you invest in its ICO.

Other benefit of this project is that it will have the names of the names of the users in the transactions which is favored in the regulations of South Korea. So if the regulations like this will be imposed then people will be able to use this currency easily and there will be a mass adoption of this coin in that region which is a sign that the value of this coin will be increased much higher in the value.
It means that the south Korean country will adopt this currency as a legal currency for their state?
It is very appreciable, the team members are intelligent to produce such a beneficial project for crypto. That will also benefit us from securing us from the fraud. As it will have the identity(name) to the address so the criminals will not do any harm on this platform.
Yes it is sure as they demanded for such a solution in their regulations. They announced that they will not ban the crypto currency as it is beneficial for the modern technology but for the further security of the users, merchants and for the states they demanded for a modification in the transaction in which they demanded that only addresses is not better but the name of the sender and receiver of the transaction is required for each of the transaction.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1

Activity: 322
Команда очень дружелюбна и всегда отвечает на любые вопросы, этот проект имеет большой потенциал и плохое внимание.  И очень хорошая дорожная карта.
Activity: 355

Activity: 234

Tip blockchain has really a great solution to the confusion on the blockchain system that how will provide a system with the name on the addresses of all the users.
Theer was also a bigger problem that it was hard to identify that who are on the crypto from their own country. People often do not know that where to deal for their crypto and they often think that it is hard for them to find any user in their state. Tip Blockchain will solve the issue. We all will find the users of crupto and we will easily find the place of our needs. We will find the stores who will accept blockchain in their stores and will easily use our coins on there.
Activity: 316
This project has a lot of benefits for the users. It is created is a way that even those people will come to adopt the blockchain system who do not like the crypto. The merchants have more benefits in this project as they will not need to make a data store with them on their books and on their PC but their data of transactions and sales will be automatically stored on the tip blockchain.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

If you have a bounty for spanish translation or promoting your project I would like to be part of it, this is my portfolio and my previous works

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GVSXk2YKqn5fCOnmW3DIynjKYhNq6g_jNMCeCEwvkI/edit#gid=0

Please let me know with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!

Please check out the Bounty thread here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountytip-blockchain-mass-adoption-powered-by-discovery-on-the-blockchain-3276194
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If you have a bounty for spanish translation or promoting your project I would like to be part of it, this is my portfolio and my previous works

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GVSXk2YKqn5fCOnmW3DIynjKYhNq6g_jNMCeCEwvkI/edit#gid=0

Please let me know with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
Activity: 11
200% private round until June 15!
Check out our new article published on News BTC: Making Cryptocurrency Easy to Use for Everyone
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/07/making-cryptocurrency-easy-use-everyone/
Pages:
Jump to: